Radogast 2 - Return of the Clones

Oh jeeze, I haven't been on in a while. I'm sorry to see you're still dealing with this.

This has been the world's slowest grow. I love the parents of my clones. At least I have seeds starting :)

The funny thing is, I have hope that in the next week or so this will be a normal grow :)

I was thinking of doing a Cannabis Bonsai, but I wanted to do it on purpose !

This has been the world's slowest grow.

My favorite plant I harvested at 10 months. She's revegged 2 months. Today's her birthday. My WW 6 months old, flowering 3 weeks.

Like my name says.......

Today, I made some space.

The area I wish to built the 8x8 room was occupied by a Keys Fitness Smith Machine.
About 600 lbs of weights and barbells. About 800 lbs of iron to hold all the weights and pulleys.
The weight half cage was too tall to move without major disassembly. 9 pieces plus a disassembled weight stack.

The area where we wished to move the weight machine was full of holiday boxes, old computer parts, and miscellaneous.
After 1.5 hours of moving boxes, the son and I spent 6 hours moving the weight machine.
It is now clear why the previous owners of the house offered to leave the weight machine behind.

Some teenage friends of the son watched the final bits of the move and offered to demonstrate when he wants to work out.

CHECKED OFF THE LIST: Clean future grow room area :)

Spray, spray, bt in water, spray, spray, bt in water, ...

Leaves are getting larger on the clones, seeds are growing slow.

20140904_200401-1.jpg

20140904_200414-1.jpg

20140904_200439-1.jpg

20140904_200444-1.jpg

20140904_200521-1.jpg

20140904_200556-1.jpg

20140904_200617-1.jpg

Fighting the good fight Rado!

Clones are getting bigger! Awesome.

My grow is in it's 8th month, and I'm just shy of 2 weeks into flower, so I know what you mean :high-five:

But you have some MONSTER trunks on your girls, SweetLeaf :)
I forget what you were running, Harlequin auto was what stuck in my brain from months ago.
I sincerely wish I could follow more grows, but I already spend 2-3 hours a day on here.

But you have some MONSTER trunks on your girls, SweetLeaf :)
I forget what you were running, Harlequin auto was what stuck in my brain from months ago.
I sincerely wish I could follow more grows, but I already spend 2-3 hours a day on here.

You are thinking of The Hobbit auto. She was a monster. I attribute her hugeness to great auto flowering genetics, CapN Style EnF, and a lot of luck.

I'll have to run that strain again the same way again to see if it was a fluke, or if thats just an awesome strain!

The harlequin is a photo plant that a very good friend GAVE to me. He's been begging it for a couple, maybe 3 months and then he decided he didn't want it anymore and gave it to me. It's a giant. I have no idea how he got it so big so fast :)

I have had hardly any time lately to keep up on subb'd journals. Busy season at work is just about over and then I'll be able to spend some more time and spread the love a little more. As it is right now I usually have time to read a few journals or respond to one or two.

I'm preying for those clones of yours Rado.. Maybe try rockwool cubes next round and i can bet ya your gnat problem wont be nearly as ridiculous!

Its been way too long since i've seen some nice lush green on them.. Hell even your seedlings are looking yellow.. whats going on??

I'm preying for those clones of yours Rado.. Maybe try rockwool cubes next round and i can bet ya your gnat problem wont be nearly as ridiculous!

Its been way too long since i've seen some nice lush green on them.. Hell even your seedlings are looking yellow.. whats going on??

I'm going to repot a couple of clones and move them into a room with new lights in the next 3-4 days.

The seedlings are probably suffering from the chemicals (organic spray) on top of actual gnat root damage.
I'm not planting any more seeds until gnats are suppressed.

Good plan, would just be a waste of seeds by the looks of it if you tried to germinate some more.

These damn Gnats are really putting a hold on your grow. I wish i had some sort of advice to offer, or a solution i've used thats worked, but i cant say i've had any insect problems actually, growing in rockwool. The gnat i thought i saw was in fact a common fruit fly. Sometimes our empties like to pile up on our patio before we return them haha. I'm seeing the same problem right now with some StrongBow cider cans that werent rinsed out properly attracting the fruit flies.

I'll be watching, hopeful for some new growth in the clones!

Good luck with the pest situation. My Mother has been fighting aphids for quite a while, and I'm in week 2 of flower, so it's a bit of a delicate situation.

I took clones and keep them segregated, and they don't appear to be infested ...... keeping my fingers crossed.

Good luck with the pest situation. My Mother has been fighting aphids for quite a while, and I'm in week 2 of flower, so it's a bit of a delicate situation.

I took clones and keep them segregated, and they don't appear to be infested ...... keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks.

The clones are going to pull through.
I'm less concerned about the seeds. (I have new beans to try :) )
The clones are my mother plants. I'm confident they will eventually grow large enough to be mothers and flowering girls.

I moved the grow into my flowering room (now empty.)
Their old space is about to become a construction zone :)

Older style 100x3w TopLED with "full spectrum" LEDs - now their color looks even worse :)

Back
Top Bottom