Radogast 2 - Return of the Clones

Wow, that's going to be a nice area to continue your hobby, and spend all your free hours ;)

Thanks Regor !

I'm not the most attentive of growers. I usually spend about 15 minutes per day with the indoor plants. On repotting day or harvest and trim day, it takes a little longer. Even then I usually do things in bite sized chunks that take an hour or less.

I spend HOURS with outdoor projects, but then felling a tree and turning it into piles of logs, sticks and leaves usually takes 4-6 hours per 12" diameter maple tree. A woven fence, stream clearing or trail making is 15 minutes per sq ft. :)
READING about growing on :420: boards - that takes hours a day :)

Awesome space, Radogast.

Clearing out a space and working on a project from scratch is really rewarding. Your timing is good as well. Winter prep is fast approaching on the horizon.

/Obi

Awesome space, Radogast.

Clearing out a space and working on a project from scratch is really rewarding. Your timing is good as well. Winter prep is fast approaching on the horizon.

/Obi

Yep Obi, it was chilly and rainy Saturday, drove me inside to work!

For those of you in the north with fall approaching, it's a good time to shampoo carpets while one can still comfortably open windows. I'm just learning the schedule of New England, gutter cleaning, plants moving indoors, etc.

Yep Obi, it was chilly and rainy Saturday, drove me inside to work!

For those of you in the north with fall approaching, it's a good time to shampoo carpets while one can still comfortably open windows. I'm just learning the schedule of New England, gutter cleaning, plants moving indoors, etc.

Same here in the Pacific North West the damp season is quickly approaching and my outside plants will have to be watched daily as the humidity starts to rise

Woohoo!! :yahoo: gnats begone!!
And wow, you're building such a nice grow room. Lol makes mine look like a shabbily-put-together-ghetto-fabulous mess. Can't wait to see things take off for you! Gotta be soon now...
:circle-of-love::passitleft:

Same here in the Pacific North West the damp season is quickly approaching and my outside plants will have to be watched daily as the humidity starts to rise

Not sure where in the PNW you are, but here in BC the weather is fantastic with no signs of letting up until mid october when all the outdoor harvests come down!! Which is strange.. normally its pissing rain already!!!

subbed. my experience with gnats lead to a few different changes. Pyrethrum bombs. 1 every 2 days. raised heat and lowered humidity 85 degrees F and 30-35 % humidity. And finally those sticky traps hung from the lights/ceiling. Havent seen a single one since.

The grow looks great my friend. Keep up the great work!

Woohoo!! :yahoo: gnats begone!!
And wow, you're building such a nice grow room. Lol makes mine look like a shabbily-put-together-ghetto-fabulous mess. Can't wait to see things take off for you! Gotta be soon now...
:circle-of-love::passitleft:

I stayed home 2/3 sick from work today. (I'm starting to show symptom of flu but not the bad stomach flu the girl brought home from high school.)
Guessing I am more mobile today then I will be tomorrow, I went to ReStore to look for a door.
I got lost on the way there, even though it is only 6 turns and on the street I drive to more then all other streets combined.
When I finally got there the store was closed Sunday-Tuesday, so no door purchase today.

*ReStore is a Habitat for Humanity thrift store for house parts. Good prices: The last pre-hung door cost $15 :)

With the gnats gone, the plants needed no attention today. When it comes to plants, I like boring.

Oh crap. Sorry to hear of the impending sickness Rado! Take care of yourself! If I were there I'd make some chicken soup for ya. I make a mean chicken soup from scratch lol.

Dangit ReStore! Can'tcha just open your doors for a friendly wizard?? :laughtwo:

Agreed, plants going along boringly is good - with the exception of how excited fresh terpenes and trichomes make me ;)

Be well Rado, sending healthy positive thoughts your way, and in a minute I'll send some sample smoke up through the atmosphere to you too! :love:

SBG GreenThumb Sphnx - thanks for dropping by. I enjoy the conversations even when I'm quiet.

I think the highlight of my day was watching a groundhog wander around the back yard.
The wife and I sat on the couch and watched about 15 episodes of "Lost Girl" today.

Sounds like a relaxing day. I would love to see and photograph a groundhog that would be awesome! My HGHlight is just starting now, in the form of 6 rather potent caramel squares. I cant wait to see what happens next :) cheers brother!

Not sure where in the PNW you are, but here in BC the weather is fantastic with no signs of letting up until mid october when all the outdoor harvests come down!! Which is strange.. normally its pissing rain already!!!
Vancouver Island, and Rain on Thursday, I hope it's a one off.

ALL the girls are putting on new dark green leaves.
Tiny as they are on the seedlings, i'll take the new, happy green.
Pictures soon.

The ReStore only had two of one hundred doors in a pre-hung state.
I had to separately buy hinges, solid wood door, studs, and sill and lintel set.

$38 at ReStore

20140917_130038.jpg

20140917_132913-1.jpg

And a bed frame I see. We have a restore in our area I love rooten around looking for stuff i can reuse around the house.

And a bed frame I see. We have a restore in our area I love rooten around looking for stuff i can reuse around the house.

Yep. Wife and I gave the King Sized iron canopy bed to the goth daughter. Mattress too memory foamy.

We've been box springs on the floor for months. I decided to elevate the situation a little.

I've seen several double and queen metal frames beside the road. Finally decided we'd have to pay for a king size :)

The New Color of Indian Summer

After many weeks of clone stasis,
After more weeks of gnat wars,
Indian Summer* has finally brought new growth,
In a deeper, richer, happier green
:)

Clones in New Color

20140919_091241-1.jpg

20140919_091238-1.jpg

20140919_091251-1.jpg

20140919_091153-1.jpg

Seedlings ( a bit washed out by the flash)

20140919_091121-1.jpg

* I live in a town with a 200 year history of conflict between British Settlers and "Indians" along a much older trade route.
"Indian Summer" is believed to have included a gathering of tribes at the "Meeting of the Waters" after the harvest.
Several tribes are documented to have claims upon, and fought over, this land prior to Prince Philip's War.
.:Namaste:

they look great. Full steam ahead, now that those nasty gnats are behind you and your girls.

Back
Top Bottom