The ww is just covered in frost, mmmmmm!
FFC39506-A2EC-40A7-8744-9CBFA3D5EF63.jpeg

Exciting day. Got my big bag of mega crop:
9.9 kg that should last a while.
The state of the gorilla glue:
Smells really good. Fed her for the last time today, she is starting to have some ambers so I am expecting to crop her on Friday which puts her at a 9 week flower. Blue Dream was a 6 week ww was 7 week.
ADA3E30C-C5C0-45CD-BFEC-990EA2ECDECF.jpeg
70BC7579-0359-442A-A695-6A287EC4C223.jpeg
99578A37-305C-4CD1-8B5D-935EA874C97D.jpeg

The clones: These clones were taken a few weeks into flower. They have since rooted and reverted. kind of annoyed that the mega crop was here lst night and the wife didn’t tell me. I fed the clones so now they will have to wait a couple days to try out the mega crop. I can’t wait. That being said I did give the girls a shot of root booster with their last feed so hopefully they fill out those solo cups in the next week or so.
AE24A202-3313-4C96-9FB7-7E663876E495.jpeg

Need to go grab a new bale of pro mix hp and get the girls into some one gallons to start my 3rd grow.

The grow will be split between white widow and blue Dream. These two plants are the highest yielders and the fastest flowering times. The next grow will be 2 bonsai mothers(one of each strain) the other 5 blue Dream and 4 white widow will go to flower. Going solo -> 1 gal -> 3gal -> fill tent -> flip. The main purpose of the grow will be to build supply by using the fundamentals I have learned in the last two grows as well as dialing in the mega crop feeding for these two strains.

I will be using LST to fill the canopy and will lollipop to reduce larf and save on trim time.

Whooo hooo! Sorry to hear your wife kept it a secret ;)

That MC is like a sponge, so keep it well sealed in a bucket or similar. Take a mason jar with a sealed lid and keep a month's worth in there or more. Store the main bag in a cool dark area if you can.
Thanks for the tip. I will do just that. Where I live it is very dry so Hopefully we will not have issues with that. I do have a pale with a lid though that I can keep the main bag in as a precaution.

So dry here. Think 35 rh. I run a house humidifier to bring it up to about 40-45 but in winter that dogs up the windows so got to keep it even dryer. I guess it’s nice that there is some upsides. Curing / drying is pretty easy. Don’t need dehumidifier. Doesn’t wreck my mega crop. Lol. Maybe more too.

I think the worst thing is trying to dial in vpd. I gave up. It’s so hard to have the right amount of air extraction while maintaining a high humidity.

Just the opposite here. Mostly humid during the summer and in the winter it's not as dry as others. I have the luxury of being able to dial in my VPD, albeit I use both a humidifier and dehumidifier with RH controller. Took a bit but works flawlessly now within a few % points.

Back
Top Bottom