Today was the first day the clones got Mega Crop. I have a feeling this is going to be a lot easier to dial in. Started at 3 grams/gallon.

I’m having trouble getting pro mix hp. There is the off chance I will have to go to a neighbouring city to get some. Waiting for one place to get back to me first. If that doesn’t pan out it’s DWC.
80FCD212-4586-405E-A9AD-B9E0B6761AC0.jpeg

Welcome to my new journal!

Growing Dr. Seeds:
Gorilla Glue #4 x 1
Bruce Banner #3 x 1
Blue Dream x 1

Also growing old seeds from a friend:
Columbian gold x 5
These old seeds may not germinate. That’s why there is 5 of them. I have around 100 of these seeds hope we can get one to pop.

Still using Technaflora nutrients. They worked well for me on the first grow. I follow the recipe for success exact for the seedling and transplanting stages. For the veg and flower stage I divide the recipe by 3 and feed every time instead of feed water water at full strength. I found this to be more consistent through some tests in my first grow.

The medium is pro mix hp. This soiless medium is much easier to use than my original soiless medium since it brings the ph into range within reason so I will not be checking it for the most part.

I received the following after making a purchase from Dr. Seeds. Each container had 5 seeds and had really cool artwork:
889B8FED-2DE1-40D3-B3DF-1026A72417FE.jpeg

The containers were packed with care and the seeds came inside a little vial:
4EAC1557-0B63-4F68-B79C-2F8B3F1BB880.jpeg

Each strain of seed has been put in its own shot glass where they will remain for around 20 hours at which time they will go into the paper towel:
5052C170-E5B3-4EF4-99CD-45AE60F8A8D3.jpeg

I learned so much from my first grow and I hope I can effectively apply that knowledge to this grow while continuing to learn so much more.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my journal and all are welcome along on my journey.
:Namaste:
Is this the promix hp you speak of?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190920-105709_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190920-105709_Chrome.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 14
The store lied to me they only had bx. Not to worried though because it still has lots of perlite, problem is the vermiculite but whatever I learned enough not to overwater now. It shouldn’t matter.

Tossed in a DWC bucket just because.
B56D63A8-EC2C-437B-9FFE-DEE4D8FE3877.jpeg

Found these bugs on my aloe Vera. Not sure what they are but those just got sprayed down with iso too.
E84FBF1A-8367-41DC-8EFA-01091B926F32.jpeg

Found these bugs on my aloe Vera.
Post that pic here and see if anyone knows.

The plants are loving their transplant and the new feed. Wow they look sharp this morning.

I decided to go with 2 gallon pots. So I went right from the solo cups to the 2 gallons. The two bonsai mothers are in 1 gallon fabric pots.

The clone that went into the DWC doesn’t look as good but hey I did smash all the soil off it’s roots and plunge it in water. Would you be happy?

FB0CF775-2253-499D-98DC-270E15331DF0.jpeg

Doesn’t hurt to know more. I love learning. It’s the reason I picked up the bucket in the first place. Cheap way to test out hydro.
Do not get me wrong, I guarantee I will be delving into it someday in the near future, just not this season. Perhaps I may give it a shot over winter. Biggest difference, actually checking and adjusting the ph. Never done that yet, as our water is actually pretty damn good.

Back
Top Bottom