I'd have to say that's full on flower. I've seen pistols when a plant reaches maturity, but never starting to bulk up on a top like that unless it's flowering.
I think i know what it is Auto Malawi x Northern Lights. I dont know if im going to have room for this big girl. It is also in too small of a pot, think I can still transplant it? What was that guy that is the pro with autos around heres name?

I think i know what it is Auto Malawi x Northern Lights. I dont know if im going to have room for this big girl. It is also in too small of a pot, think I can still transplant it? What was that guy that is the pro with autos around heres name?
I'm not sure who it would be that you're thinking of. But I can say that inhave transplanted autos before from solo cup. Just be careful, transplant like I did in my grow journal and you'll be fine. A transplant from a normal pot really shouldn't shock a plant unless it's super stuck to the container or you're shaking the sh*t out of it lol

Got good weather? Prepare it for outside lol

Yeah, you never know when a rouge seed ends up in another pile or something. Maybe thats what happened from the start. You said they were cuttings, is the mother flowering?

Yeah, you never know when a rouge seed ends up in another pile or something. Maybe thats what happened from the start. You said they were cuttings, is the mother flowering?
The first shot is the mother, the second is the cuttings. The cuttings seem to be more into "bloom"

The first shot is the mother, the second is the cuttings. The cuttings seem to be more into "bloom"
Ok I gotcha. The top leaves on the pic of the mother just haven't opened up yet. Likely look the same as the cutting by tomorrow

Weird, unless the shade is making it think the hours are getting shorter. Or it's an auto that got sent into earlier flower than the mom from the stress of cloning!
You might be right about the stress. Pretty sure she is an auto. Here’s and updated photo from just now.
D52A57E2-263B-48DA-B904-48482627A02A.jpeg

Update

Ok we transplanted , even then auto. She didn’t care one bit. All in 7 gallons now and moved the clones to the veg tent. The other girls will be going to flower in a week or so after they start growing into their new homes. I will moved the auto to the veg tent. It has a 65watt led 4000k, not ideal but it should be better than only 12 hours a day like the photos will be getting soon.

plants are all healthy roots are all healthy. Really nothing else to report.

F87F2022-5303-4314-AFD6-A43A5E0629B0.jpeg

50FB8258-B863-4717-9DBF-5E510DC8341E.jpeg

Good stuff reave! Looks like you and I will be on roughly the same flower flip, I'm thinking 2 weeks max. Hoping my potted plants have established a decent root system like yours, I haven't used this sunshine #4 before.

Looking great my friend!

Back
Top Bottom