Red Solo Cup

Glad to see ya got it going on there my friend. Keepem Green Hey back afew you said you have to shit can a Jack plant? Explain alittle wood ya.
Sure thing brother grower....That jack i had grew fast(height wise) but when it came time to flower it just would not fill in...buds were super airy ....So i put it off to the side in flower room and let it sit for another month. It did nothing far as buds filling in so i cut it down and dried it for baking...and killed the clones. Don't have time for slow plants....most of my strains finish in 6 weeks.......Like Stoney Girls Farms I prefer a early plant with zero amber. Makes for smaller yield but worth it in my book. Bubblelicious is like 7 or 8 week strain....if i let it go that long and smoke bud i will get sleepy....if I cut it down 6 weeks the bud is out of this world good with no sleepiness to smoke..... just super taste and high

Bubblelicious(Old Mom) about 40 days
DSCN5287.JPG

DSCN5292.JPG

DSCN52911.JPG

DSCN5305.JPG

DSCN5307.JPG

Gotta love those perpetual grows... Constant, ever-changing supply of "I know what's in it" smoke. Grats, man.

yessir, once ya get the timimg right; I just turned off light for 24 hrs before harvest tomorrow, then cleanup, then put 21 clones into flower, but I was off a week or so and half my clones are now 16-20 inches tall already.

I really missed that Bubblelicious taste....wow nice! :ganjamon:
This morning i am smoking Pure AK .....this stuff is out of this world good :adore:
I have taken down 3 more plants but didn't get pictures....a couple Vantages and another AK 48 :high-five:

hey man i just got my self some pk an auto purp and another im going to start soon i hope ttly pce

Drive bye. Hey that CH-9 buds look pretty damn nice. And next order, I'm thinking seriously about some bubble taste myself. Congrad's on the harvests. Keepem Green

OK OK got me going to grow out acouple Bubblelicious plants. I like the speed it's got. Seems like it's worked out pretty good with you. Next sale come up I guess I'll get some to see how it likes it over here. Ya know partner whatever works for ya. No one wants to grow ugly or small plants so Whatever works for ya my friend Looks good Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom