Red Solo Cup

DSCN5181.JPG

notsure3.JPG

DSCN5184.JPG

humbolt2.JPG

Ya I was up early :laughtwo: ...tks for stoping by brother :passitleft: Ya I am still real busy :laughtwo: .....everytime I take some out of flower room I think i have more room and the plants in veg keep growing at a much faster rate :laughtwo: And OMG they multiply like rabbits, got little clones running all over the place.

Ain't that the truth...................... Hey IGG I finally got caught up abit. Man you need a magnifying glass? Them is some plump ass crystals. I can see the look fat and cloudy from here in Oregon. I hope you got a clone off that one too. The couple I got growing are flowering out back. They going to have to go thru all that reveg shit. I had one that looked like the same as yours, but it flowered out atad faster. It was "Great' Meds. That Yumbolt looks great. Jack how was it? I know afew times I killed a clone atad to early. Onley to find out after the cure that the weed was screaming. Hope that's not the case. Well my friend you got in going on again. Keepem Green

Glad to see ya got it going on there my friend. Keepem Green Hey back afew you said you have to shit can a Jack plant? Explain alittle wood ya.

Back
Top Bottom