Rediscovering my love of this amazing plant

McRib

G'day,

I'm loving all the information in this forum. There are so many knowledgable people here!

I'm an older bloke who enjoyed a bong or two in my youth and have recently rediscovered my love of smoking. Though I'd rather roll a joint these days...

I've done a few outdoor grows with mixed success but I'm looking to get set up for a discrete indoor grow. Doing some research while my outdoor plants are finishing off. There is so much information out there these days on the internet.

Just thinking one plant at a time topped for multiple colas which should keep me in constant supply.

I'm thinking a 3x3 or 4x2 tent and I like the look of the HLG 260 quantum board LEDs (or the Chinese knockoffs).

Anyway, just wanted to say hi.

Cheers,
McRib

G'day,

I'm loving all the information in this forum. There are so many knowledgable people here!

I'm an older bloke who enjoyed a bong or two in my youth and have recently rediscovered my love of smoking. Though I'd rather roll a joint these days...

I've done a few outdoor grows with mixed success but I'm looking to get set up for a discrete indoor grow. Doing some research while my outdoor plants are finishing off. There is so much information out there these days on the internet.

Just thinking one plant at a time topped for multiple colas which should keep me in constant supply.

I'm thinking a 3x3 or 4x2 tent and I like the look of the HLG 260 quantum board LEDs (or the Chinese knockoffs).

Cheers,
McRib
Welcome, check out my set up. It's a 3*3. I'm no problem but I didn't break the bank and I got good results.

Thanks for the love everyone.

Welcome, check out my set up. It's a 3*3. I'm no problem but I didn't break the bank and I got good results.

Nice setup. You’re doing well. Enjoy the smoke:blunt:

:welcome: to :420: McRib ...gota ask :hmmmm: you go to McDonald's much? :rofl::rofl::popcorn:

hahaha. You could say I’m a very good customer at Maccas. The McRib should be permanently on the menu:circle-of-love:

G'day,

Cheers,
McRib
Welcome, McRib! I'm always glad to have another "older" one join the party. I'm in that club and will be here for you, as will many others.

Back
Top Bottom