ReVeg? Lack of Oxygen? Save my Room!

HumboldtNative

420 Member
Planted healthy looking teens about two weeks ago, they have been kept on a strict 18/6 Schedule while in Veg.

Noticed that they were almost showing flower characteristics within a couple days, is this what Re Veg looks like? Or someone had also suggested maybe a lack of oxygen for certain plants, I'm really not sure because half the room looks good, the other half looks like this. Leafs feel almost crunchy to the touch, and they are throwing off a lot of "3 leaves"

Please help! Suggestions for Reveg? What is happening in my photo? Anything will help. Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_E1741.JPG
    IMG_E1741.JPG
    992.3 KB · Views: 115
For sure in reveg

Looks like other issues too

Pics with natural light

Medium
pH
Nutes
Light and distance from plants

Hello HumboldtNative,
When you say "flower characteristics" do you have a photo of this? To "reveg" the plant would have had to go into flower first. Were these clones taken after the mother plants were switched over to 12/12?

For sure in reveg

Looks like other issues too

Pics with natural light

Medium
pH
Nutes
Light and distance from plants

Medium : Royal Gold Kings mix
PH: 6.0-6.5
Nutes: Just a basic Micro and Grow from Humboldt Countys Own
Light: 8 Foot above, Gavitas on 1000

Hello HumboldtNative,
When you say "flower characteristics" do you have a photo of this? To "reveg" the plant would have had to go into flower first. Were these clones taken after the mother plants were switched over to 12/12?

The mothers were outside and were not showing signs of flowering, and by flower charcteristics I just mean starting to show hairs I felt like.

ALSO, the plants were cloned from outside plants, and Vegged up to teens in an outside greenhouse before being put indoors. Could this be affecting them coming from outside to the inside?

Thank you guys so much!

Yes, I suspect this would greatly affect them coming from outdoors to indoors. What part of the season were they taken from outdoors to indoors? If they were late to come indoors the natural light cycle of the sun may have started to trigger flower. Once triggered it takes a little while to reveg and then they go through an ugly phase before getting back to their usual vegetative growth pattern.

Yes, I suspect this would greatly affect them coming from outdoors to indoors. What part of the season were they taken from outdoors to indoors? If they were late to come indoors the natural light cycle of the sun may have started to trigger flower. Once triggered it takes a little while to reveg and then they go through an ugly phase before getting back to their usual vegetative growth pattern.

The clones were taken approximately 6 weeks ago from my moms I had thrown outside. The moms themselves did not look like they were in to flower, and the teens did not begin to show signs of flower until about two days under the lights.

How long will they look incredibly ugly for? It's been about two weeks of battling this now, anything I can do to help them along the process? Thanks again!

Looks like some clawing from too much N

What strength nutes u feeding them

Reveg can take 2-4 weeks or so depending on the stage it was in

Is that a normal distance for that light, not familiar with it

Looks like some clawing from too much N

What strength nutes u feeding them

Reveg can take 2-4 weeks or so depending on the stage it was in

Is that a normal distance for that light, not familiar with it

From too much Nutes or Nitrogen? And I only fed 1ml per gallon of each to start, then gradually bumped it up to 5ml per gallon which is what the company suggests. Also, I have used this product line several times without issues. I'm thinking it had more of something to do with taking plants from an outside greenhouse and planting them under artificial light?

Thanks guys!

From too much Nutes or Nitrogen? And I only fed 1ml per gallon of each to start, then gradually bumped it up to 5ml per gallon which is what the company suggests. Also, I have used this product line several times without issues. I'm thinking it had more of something to do with taking plants from an outside greenhouse and planting them under artificial light?

Thanks guys!

damn i hope that's not the case. my brother has a few outside that probably won't have time to finish before winter rolls in lol.

That clawing isn't natural
I'd say to much nutes and excess N

Most who run full strength can get this

Because u did it once dosent mean it's ok...ever plant, even same strain, are different

I'd cut it in half till she recovers from the reveg, but that's just a suggestion

That clawing isn't natural
I'd say to much nutes and excess N

Most who run full strength can get this

Because u did it once dosent mean it's ok...ever plant, even same strain, are different

I'd cut it in half till she recovers from the reveg, but that's just a suggestion

Anything you think I can add to my normal feedings to promote the Reveg? Nitrozyme root drench? Foilar Sprays?

Thanks again for your time!

damn i hope that's not the case. my brother has a few outside that probably won't have time to finish before winter rolls in lol.

Well I assume you could take an outside flowering plant and continue to flower inside, without issue But I took an outside Vegging plant and am attempting to continue Veg in a room which I think for some reason promoted flower and now I am having to reveg? I'm not too sure either haha

Just drop yer nutes down...she will respond

Sweeetttt, I did cut my regular Nutes in half with my feeding today like you had suggested, But I also added a light dose of Nitrozyme and a light feeding of ROOTS for a little extra Nitrogen boost. Hopefully kick everything back into Veg So I can begin to flower properly as soon as possible.

Still no real answer to my problem though...Is it because I took a plant that grew to a teen outside and put it under lights? Until I find an answer Im super scared haha

No clue if yer plant had started flower or not, movie g from outdoor to indoor won't do it...if it had started to flower....well..there we are

Soooooooo

No conclusions is available from me

Best of luck with your reveg. I decided to try it myself after I harvested a few tent plants around July 11th. I just took them outside and hoped for the best and thankfully they have responded nicely. Live in Southern Ontario and the big pics were as of yesterday. Past 2.5 weeks is when they decided to really stretch and grow. Been feeding it nothing really special but rain/hose water but have given them a sip twice of a bit of cal-mag and tiger bloom.

Gelat.OG From Seedsman
C85D1373-2BBC-430C-A4C8-4A440E80F744.jpeg

D234F424-3031-4996-9D79-6232EC7D8D42.jpeg7E1A15E1-611B-43B5-A0F7-2BCBD02B9DD4.jpeg

Black Domina from Sensi Seeds
526BA03F-C654-4396-AAD4-DFFF11A4F331.jpeg
82BF65FF-B3FB-4E2E-89F8-255DF3B95B25.jpegE615EC1E-8F50-4371-8CF0-09B38555B2BF.jpeg

Best of luck with your reveg. I decided to try it myself after I harvested a few tent plants around July 11th. I just took them outside and hoped for the best and thankfully they have responded nicely. Live in Southern Ontario and the big pics were as of yesterday. Past 2.5 weeks is when they decided to really stretch and grow. Been feeding it nothing really special but rain/hose water but have given them a sip twice of a bit of cal-mag and tiger bloom.

Gelat.OG From Seedsman

Definitely reassuring! They are starting to look better and it is at about the two week mark now so hearing yours responded really well after 2 and a half definitely makes me feel better, I'm ready to flip this room already!

This is what a lot of my teens are looking like, are they flipping in and out of flower or whats happening with them? Throwing off a lot of single leafs

Attachments

• IMG_1743.JPG
    IMG_1743.JPG
    543 KB · Views: 76
Back
Top Bottom