Ripe1 Grow2 Lunar Planting NYC Turbo Diesel & Cheese CFL & LED In Soil

I did, I am and I will!

I'm going to go top them right now. I'm just going to do the top node or two. The roots are going to be fine as you all said. I just looked in on them a bit ago. Puff Puff wish me luck.

And the deed is done. I'm tired so I'll post pictures in the morning.Stay safe all!

They look good this morning. I'm heading out to get some distilled water to wet them down a bit. I thought I had 2 gallons but they were half gallon left over and unmarked. The leaves are reaching though.

So here is what the Cheeses looked like last night. The lighting is poor.

Cheese1
Cheese1_Top.jpg

Cheese 2
Cheese2_Top.jpg

Cheese5
Cheese5_Top.jpg

Day 25 The Morning after their first transplant. Everything went fine. I did, however, find a that NYCTD 3 also has it's leaves munched a bit. Either that bug got this one too and I never noticed because it was blocked or there are more bugs than I thought or the bug I killed wasn't the culprit at all and there is an unknown happiness killer roaming the soil-y streets of my tent. I have all of that free SNS stuff but I don't know for sure what I am spraying for yet, or if I should. Without further adieu....

Cheese 1
Cheese5_Topped.jpg

Cheese 2...Looks like I forgot to snap one of Cheese 5...next time.
Cheese2_Topped.jpg

NYCTD1
NYCTD1_Topped.jpg

NYCTD2
NYCTD2_Topped.jpg

NYCTD3
NYCTD3_Topped.jpg

NYCTD4
NYCTD4_Topped.jpg

NYCTD5
NYCTD5_Topped.jpg

They all look nice after having their ears lowered. NYCTD3 is gonna throw a fit for a minute, she wanted to grow her hair out and I made her cut it! Plus she got bit by a bug and that made us both cry!
Haircut_Day.JPG

Have a good Saturday Guys and Gals. I am off to record some drums for a sports show intro! WhaaaHooo!

Yes I did mean freaking topping. My mind has been elsewhere today. I have been checking under the leaves. More so in the auto cheese, but now these ones for sure. No dice yet. But Dang! A 50's Ludwig! Family heirloom there. I had a 70's Ludwig that was in rough shape when I got it and nurse it with as many nickles and dimes as I could but it just got out of hand. I only have the snare from it now. I got my first DW 5 years ago. We got it for the studio and I love it.

Day 26
Good Sunday morning to you all! Everyone is recovering today still. NYC 3 is getting over her tantrum. For my own reference I should have added yesterday my water #s.
CalMag- 5 ml
Grow- 7ml
Root- 7 ml
Weed- 7ml
Diamond-4 ml
Marine- 4ml

Ph 6.8
PPM-338
Run Off- Ph-7 PPM 523? I'm pretty sure. Should have done it yesterday genius. I know it was over 500 and less than 550.
Have a good all! Big flowers, no bugs...all that.

Yes I did mean freaking topping. My mind has been elsewhere today. I have been checking under the leaves. More so in the auto cheese, but now these ones for sure. No dice yet. But Dang! A 50's Ludwig! Family heirloom there. I had a 70's Ludwig that was in rough shape when I got it and nurse it with as many nickles and dimes as I could but it just got out of hand. I only have the snare from it now. I got my first DW 5 years ago. We got it for the studio and I love it.

That was my first and still my only set. Changed out the rack toms and the hi-hat and added a boatload of cymbals, but that's always been my set since I got it in 4th grade! Only problem producers had was getting the little bass drum eq'd to sound like Bonham ;)

You should have told them to loosen the reso head before they went reaching for an EQ. Eq's are not for making something sound like something else, they are for enhancing good or ridding bad sounds. I digress, were not here to learn to record or play drums. I hope my plants turn out as good as my drums do.

Is there a generally preferred or accepted brand?

Day 27

Let's all welcome the thrips to my tents. They're going to be met with some SNS 209. Dang it! Now, when your outdoor you can spray early in the morning or later in the evening as the Sun ramps up slowly and vice versa. Your spray has some time to evaporate and dry. Indoor lights are on full blast first thing in the morning and I don't want to burn my leaves. What ever shall I do?

These are all the same insect. This one was killed right where it lies, on the power cord of the vaporizer. I also saw another flying right before this. It could be the same one or they might be different.

Thrip_31.JPG

It had wings, but I pulled them off when I tried to remove it from the cord

Thrip_21.JPG

Thrip_1.JPG

I'm pretty sure it is a thrip. It looked a lot like the midge flies I tie for fishing. I didn't get to see if it had 1 or 2 sets of wings before I accidentally pulled them off. It has those feathery antennae like a midge (Chironomidea), but without seeing the wings, it's gonna be hard to tell. It was no more than 3mm long, probably a little less. I've been rustling the leaves to see of I can stir some more of them for another photo op, but once again, no Dice! Hopefully that means there aren't that many, but as you'll see later tonight, there are some more damaged leaves.

Back
Top Bottom