Ripe1 Grow#1 - Cheese Auto In Soil Tent LED Fall 2017

Oh Shit and Oh Shit!:thumb: I forgot that was today! I would love for her to stay around for an extra week or two. The way she is filling up right now has impressed me! I gave her more food yesterday as well.
5 ml CM
10 ml Bloom
3 ml big bud
5 ml marine
Ph 6.8
PPM 443
Ole Ripe and Bright here forgot to get the runoff! Thanks for checking in Pt. I'm gonna have another bug challenge for us soon. This one shouldn't be as labor intensive.

Punch those PPMs Ripe! Get up into the 800-900 range over the next week and see what you can get. Pistils are still white white white so I'm thinking you have time to bulk those babies up :)

Alrighty Then!!! I am following GH's recommendations. I was wondering how other people were getting such high PPMs, (really, why mine are so much lower?) Some of the leaves are still pretty dark so I might flush again before the next feed. It's gonna be at least 4 or 5 days before she needs water again.

Day 101
8 weeks and a day flowering. I haven't watered again yet. She's just on auto pilot, doing her thing as weird as it is. This must be what AMS meant by this strain is sure to make you laugh.

IMG_073849.JPG
IMG_073759.JPG
IMG_073644.JPG
IMG_073551.JPG
IMG_073446.JPG

Yeah I did. They are so cheap and of the 300, I'd guess there are still 100 in there. I loose about 10 to each humidifier a day. I should tape some mesh around them or something. I like having them around. it was weird at first because there were so many in such a small space. They seem very active in the plants and being naughty at the spa, which happens to be the vaporizer. I hope they stay a while. Plus, I can't spray this one anymore so it makes me feel better having them patrolling the parameter.

You guys!!!! I was just playing in the tent, more tying and whatnot, when I decided to do a little careful digging around the auto to see how big the buds actually are, and I think we are all going to be surprised. I ran my finger all the way around the outside and bottom and my finger was so oily and sticky! The plant is pretty much solid buds! Solid buds! I wish you guys could see it first hand. I didn't want to mess the trichcomes too much, but I bent a couple of the colas over and from top to bottom is Christmas tree shaped buds that got really wide on the bottom. The smell! My God the smell is so sugary and sweet. Not what I remember Cheese smelling like, but WOW!!! I am friggin' excited now Doggies!
I've talked a lot of shit on these free autos, but I am most definitely rethinking another order of them. If I just could have had a less intense light light Scientific said from the start, I think this one could have been a contender. It hurts to know how much damage I did unintentionally to those autos, but whatever has happened, this one is going to be beast! I'll be posting some photos in the morning. Be safe and well!

I've got some nasty smelling Cheese here Shed, if you change your mind. LOL! She got her tips burnt from too much nutes. That's O.K. I'll be pulling back since I am so close to harvest. She got 550PPM on Monday, I'll check her after my session and water if I need. The others need it anyway. It is getting hard to wait. I am getting giddy as a little kid in a toy store every time I interact with this plant. I just can't believe the size of the buds compared to the plant. The smell and the sticky too! #OneMonthTillBlissOf This!!!
I think there are at least 2 colas that hold an 1/8th each. Some of you might think I am an idiot for being so happy with so little, but for one thing, you should learn to be grateful for what you have, and I am grateful to even get this far with this one considering the history. I am grateful that is made Bud and I am grateful that is smells so good. I am also grateful to have such a great and supportive group of folks to guide me. Thanks Shed, Pt, Scientific, MadDab, PW, Glaucoma, Spec, Happyhouse and really everybody who gave me their time. Thanks for not giving up!

Trich_13.JPG
Jenny_Bud.jpg
Top_of_Top.jpg
Top_Side2.JPG
Inside_Middle.jpg
Zoomed_out_middle_trich_shot.jpg
Slow_Zoom_Out.jpg
Glimmer.jpg

My Boi! We're livin' life in the fast lane eh? You tempt me like the devil!

After my first grow I got a lot less precious with my plants!

My buddy told me that you can feed GH Bio all the way to the end. The bottle says to taper off on the last week. I'll give her another 550 or more if the damn shit will go higher.

I don't know what's in your GH Bio but I ride close to 950 PPM (plus the Big Bloom) straight through harvest on both my autos.

I think I'd have to give 2xstrength to get #'s like that out of the Go Box set. I gave 3 extra ml of Bloom, 2 or 3 of Calmag, and 2 of the Big Bud. I think I'll boost more Big Bud as the NPK is all under .4.

Jesus!
Grow 4-3-3 Veg
Bloom 2-4-4 Bloom
Root 1-1-1 until bloom transition
Weed .2-0-.3 Seaweed, stress reducer, root and foliage enhancement, first month
Bud .5- .1-1 "Profuse flowering and vigorous fruit development"...I think so, use until last 2 week of flower
Marine 2-3-1 Squid,protein, polysaccharide, stimulates micro biology
Diamond 0-0-1 Leaonardite, plant active humates, helps nutrient uptake, first 2 week only

There's a sum up of the box.

Back
Top Bottom