Ripe1 Grow#1 - Cheese Auto In Soil Tent LED Fall 2017

See like that, you type too fast and there he is! Boom! Like an L.A. Freeway crash!

Come on Ripe, the C and the S are nowhere near each other. You've been making that mistake since 5th grade ;)

[Too harsh? Sorry! Just playin'

Shed is human and wrong for the first time since I virtually met him. Look at the first post here. New to here and to LEDs I won my 5th, 6th and 7th grade spelling bees. Then I found the ganja and stopped.. I never had a B or less in English, Language or Creative Writing. It wasn't too harsh though, I am a dick like that when I hear people using bad grammar. I come from a farm town where folks well,, they don't talk so good, cuz they was out ta t farm n' seen some damn coyotes off thr n ah distance, n well, it drive me nuts and slips in sometimes. Anyways, good morning all!

O.K. Shed, you win, your smartest and if insulting folks is what you like, tear it up.

oh my ... it was a joke ... maybe a bad one ... please lets get along ;) i am also poking him from time to time ... i am sure there is no ill intent

and by the way we are all in the same boat cuz we all grow our own ... sophisticated posh folk pay top dollar for their ditchweed and dont now dick about farming/growing

hell ... id like to see them try ... there is more to it then tossing a bean in some durt and chuck some water over it from time to time ...

and please can we let the issue rest ... bad vibes and all ;)

Hey Ripe! I'm just going to jump in to say I highly recommend LST for your autos. I got over 4 ounces dried off my blueberry auto outside (13 tops):

20170809_0749451.jpg

And check out Blazin Waffles latest plant in the Plant of the Month (you will see it referred as POTM):
420 Magazine's Plant of the Month - November 2017

420-magazine-mobile1789006595.jpg

And Moonshine17 has two blueberry autos he's got trained as well. Here's one:

8AB894FA-793E-47CD-8CD6-027942A512A7.jpeg

Do at least one of yours this grow and I don't think you'll grow straight up again!

Awesome plants dude and great harvest for that size! Loving it! What was the size of the plant that made 4oz?

I flushed her in the tub last night. I don't know how much runoff there was. I filled her over and over, waiting for the flow to slow to a drip in between each filling. I'd say I did this liberally 7 to 10 times when I heard lights go out, I ran her back to the tent. By then, the runoff was in the low 300s. PH of the runoff went from 6.8-7.8 by the end. I am about to mix up a couple gallons of Bloom and send it through since I wasn't able to before lights out last night. Some of the leaves already look lighter green. Today, I'll try out that slurry trick Shed. I really appreciate that nugget of know! Here are some small ass Bud/Auto Cheese shots.

IMG_042543.JPG

IMG_042745.JPG

IMG_042850.JPG

IMG_042054.JPG

IMG_042152.JPG

IMG_042258.JPG

IMG_042361.JPG

IMG_042459.JPG

I tried my best to hold my arms still...but...ya know. I hope your week starts off great my friends.

She would love more lights!

:thanks: Shed and Pt. I am sorry too. No bad vibes. Shed, you PM speaks volumes to your character and as I said yesterday, I'll take the good with the burns. And who knows, maybe this will be a good publicity stunt for my thread with my fellow Americans who eat drama for breakfast. I've said it before and once more; Thanks and Love to you guys. Thanks for the help in growing and in grammar. :love:

I was being serious here (in a sarcastic way of course). I really hope that finding cannabis did not actually make you give up on succeeding at spelling bees. My son is smoking at 15 and I hope he doesn't give up on stuff he obviously enjoys.

No man I didn't. I was German Club President for 3 years, did swim team ( I was the slowest) and also enjoyed a season on the golf team (it wasn't for me, it got in the way of my guitar and drum studies) all while being in band and choir too. I just lost interest in the spelling bees as it was getting to a point where there were some serious kids who trained like the Olympics and when I went to State and saw that level, I knew I didn't have what it takes to do that, even though now looking back, I probably did, I just wasn't going to put that amount of time in. Your Son will be fine. He has good guidance, we all saw your love for him in the school trip part of your journal. Most of the time, if your parents model good decision making and communication skills, you'll be better than they were with a little love. Cannabis doesn't "make" people do anything. It is that person's inherent personality that will dictate how they make decisions. I'm betting your son was raised right, it sounds like he has goals and found out first hand what decisions can do. He'll be fine and have unique opportunities socially that will make him a well rounded human.:goodjob:

No man I didn't. I was German Club President for 3 years, did swim team ( I was the slowest) and also enjoyed a season on the golf team (it wasn't for me, it got in the way of my guitar and drum studies) all while being in band and choir too. I just lost interest in the spelling bees as it was getting to a point where there were some serious kids who trained like the Olympics and when I went to State and saw that level, I knew I didn't have what it takes to do that, even though now looking back, I probably did, I just wasn't going to put that amount of time in. Your Son will be fine. He has good guidance, we all saw your love for him in the school trip part of your journal. Most of the time, if your parents model good decision making and communication skills, you'll be better than they were with a little love. Cannabis doesn't "make" people do anything. It is that person's inherent personality that will dictate how they make decisions. I'm betting your son was raised right, it sounds like he has goals and found out first hand what decisions can do. He'll be fine and have unique opportunities socially that will make him a well rounded human.:goodjob:

Damn Ripe that brought tears to my eyes. Thanks. It sounds like you made a lot of well-considered decisions yourself. Good on you for remembering my dealing with the early November "incident" as well!

Day 98

We are getting really close here. There is a milky tinge to the trichomes happening. AMS says 8-9 weeks flowering. I'm not sure if veg is included in that # but either way, I'm watching the Buds, which are surprisingly tight and fat, especially toward the bottom of each Bud. They are really sticky, stinky, but small little guys. It's too early to tell still, but I think I might actually get over an 1/8th! One or two weeks left here. So close!

Here are a couple shots from yesterday.
IMG_066259.JPG
IMG_066155.JPG

And some from today.
IMG_071151.JPG
IMG_071059.JPG
IMG_070955.JPG
IMG_070861.JPG
IMG_070752.JPG

Back
Top Bottom