Ripe1 Grow#1 - Cheese Auto In Soil Tent LED Fall 2017

Oh! Well I hate to hear that! To your first point Shed, the leaves have got to be light burn as they were like that before I gave them BioWeed and BioRoots and CalMag. They got better after they got those. I literally put .2- .3 cc in a gallon of distilled water. The tips started to turn green again after that. To the second point, they were all planted 10/27, the Ole Lady popped out of the soil 11/1, and she was transplanted 11/13. Do I go from the day they were planted, popped or transplanted for their age? Seed age=36 days today. Cotyledons popped=31 days today. Transplant age=19 days. Pull her or not?

Gotcha! So the next seeds aren't Autos, but I am going to get some more. I think between January and March sometime. So those go in the 7 Gallons as soon as their Cotyledons are up? Also, where are you getting so much info on Autos? I have searched for strain guides, I am reading all of your journals (some twice), other journals too, I hit AMS up as well and they said they'd pass my email on to one of their breeders...not sure if I wanted that but O.K., I never heard a word. I have the Bible and know I need to get the Encyclopedia as it has more info on Autos and LEDs. Autos just seem like a great way to supplement the supply while the Sativas bud in perpetuum. I just hope I don't end up making myself into a Lickspittle again on these next ones!

Photos you up-pot as they outgrow what they're in. Autos go into their final home as soon as the tap root shows at the bottom of the peat pellet. I always take the mesh off the outside of the peat as I've seen some nasty pics of restricted roots when they're left on. Be careful not to injure the tap when you separate them.

Lots of folks here to autos under LEDs so I'm sure you can find a ton of info. RTK had a great grow here you should peruse:
Arteekay's 1st Grow - Sunshine #4 - Spider x 4 - Crop King Autoflowering Mix Strains

Personally I have seen that the more you try the worse things get. Early grows should be simple nutes rather than the kitchen sink some people try. Feed them when the pot is light, pH and PPM the nute water, don't try to increase yields with more lights or higher PPMs or severe training. One seed straight up and one with some gentle LST. Next time try topping one and then training that. Get a handle on the strain and change something (not everything) for the second grow (that's why I got 5 seeds of two strains. Practice!).

Growing is not a race or a contest. In the beginning my goal was to produce more with what I spent than it would have cost to buy. Simple.

Knock Knock...Is there anyone InTheShed? I think this would help both of us?
VIVOSUN 10"x20" Seedling Heat Mat and Digital Thermostat Combo Set MET Standard

1666375336041.png

Growing anything new yet?

Nope, I am ordering that mat tomorrow along with the CFL. I'll probably get those seeds in some water on Friday, depending on when that mat gets here.

Oh for God's Sake man! Can we catch a friggin' break? I'll be over as soon as I can to assess the damage.

Shed, PW, Scientific, Gee, I am thinking of going from water glass to paper towel straight to dirt. Thoughts?

How about a place to find Forbidden Fruit Seeds, we got some in town recently and holy shit Batman! I know little about who to buy seeds from and I would love to get my grubbers on those.

Time for a little update on the Auto Cheese. Yes Shed, this thing still exists. Short little thing just wants to live. That and I HAD to get my light figured out before I started the second grow. She EXPLODED in one week, while I was gone for Holiday. When I left, all the leaves were the size of the bottom set of leaves. When I got back, they had doubled in size. While I know almost nothing is going to come off this plant, I'll leave her there until she kills herself. As you can see, she is a week into flowering. Oh well, at least she waited this long.

On that note, it is time to introduce to you Ripe1 Grow2. Look in my signature. I'll leave you with some photos.

Cheese_Auto_better.JPG
Auto_Cheese_update1.JPG

11/2/16 Doggie!...Wait for it, wait for it....here it comes...

Damn it! 17. Crazy day. Getting caught up and all, ya know.

Back
Top Bottom