Ripe1 Grow#1 - Cheese Auto In Soil Tent LED Fall 2017

... and who knows maybe she has fire herb to give in the end ... just not as much ... ;) and even that can be corrected ...

she has a lot of pistils that means many calyx and that translates in possible dense buds ... if she gets the nutes to grow them ... she has the light on her side ...
Is the "even that can be corrected" referring to the light being on her side?

Probably about a quart each time sine it went into the 7 gallon. I haven't had high hopes for this plant since shortly after it went into the 7 gallon. It makes sense that it would be built up that much with such low runoff should I be seeing from it?

It makes sense that it would be built up that much with such low runoff should I be seeing from it?

Not sure that's English but if you're running off a quart every time you water then your PPM out are accurate. Either the feeding was way off or the soil is really hot. You could flush it down to stasis and then try just going hard bloom nutes the rest of the grow. Not seeing any nute burn and you really need to do leaf tucking so every bud sees the lights above.

Sorry, I must have accidentally deleted ".How much runoff should I be seeing?"

You could flush it down to stasis and then try just going hard bloom nutes the rest of the grow. Not seeing any nute burn and you really need to do leaf tucking so every bud sees the lights above.
Check Check and Check!

Shed, is a quart enough for my runoff?

I flushed her in the tub last night. I don't know how much runoff there was. I filled her over and over, waiting for the flow to slow to a drip in between each filling. I'd say I did this liberally 7 to 10 times when I heard lights go out, I ran her back to the tent. By then, the runoff was in the low 300s. PH of the runoff went from 6.8-7.8 by the end. I am about to mix up a couple gallons of Bloom and send it through since I wasn't able to before lights out last night. Some of the leaves already look lighter green. Today, I'll try out that slurry trick Shed. I really appreciate that nugget of know! Here are some small ass Bud/Auto Cheese shots.

IMG_042543.JPG

IMG_042745.JPG

IMG_042850.JPG

IMG_042054.JPG

IMG_042152.JPG

IMG_042258.JPG

IMG_042361.JPG

IMG_042459.JPG

I tried my best to hold my arms still...but...ya know. I hope your week starts off great my friends.

Cool and will do. I still might do that slurry test just for my own interest. I know it's not easy to tell, but do you have a guess on how much longer this little one will be with us? The Cheeses, both auto and photo seem to take nutes well. I might try a higher than recommended does today.

Sooo...this might be the last feeding then?

Before you answer that, I was also given 4 oz of SLF-100 at the Hydro store for my final flush. It says 5ml per gallon once weekly.

you know what this plant reminds me of shed ... that bodged Early Miss from Moon a loooong time ago ... it to had primarily three bladed leafs and it was a ruderalis dominant one ... although here the blooms looks like genuine weed ... it still has that strong ruderalis leaf form ...sry i had to throw it in the circle ;) other then that she looks healthy ... and i think two to three weeks will do for her ...

Shed's got me on the burner all the time. I don't mind, he gives me good advise and...again, he not wrong. I have thick skin, know I need the schooling so I'll take the good with the burns.

Back
Top Bottom