Ripe1 Grow#1 - Cheese Auto In Soil Tent LED Fall 2017

Then it's 56 days and no pistils yet? Are you sure it's an auto and not a stunted photo? I guess if you don't mind keeping it around you can but I wouldn't spend any money on nutes for that. At least my SPOG. went into flower on time, if tiny!

There are pistils, when I get a minute tonight I'll get a close up. I thought I saw pistils a few days before I left. They are there for sure. This one is also tiny like yours.

I took the pic, I just never posted it. So here a re-cap and some updates. I'm to put my chain-male on as Shed's going to be chucking Screwdrivers and Wrenches at me for this one (much love Shed!) I have 1 up on my greenhouse grow though, this one SMEEEEEELS!!!

Auto_Cheese11-29-17.jpg

Auto_Cheese12-17-17.jpg

Auto_Cheese12-20-17.jpg

Auto_Cheese1-4-18.jpg

Auto_Cheese1-9-18.jpg

Auto_Cheese1-11-18.jpg

Auto_Cheese1-11-18_2.jpg

I started bending last week. Two days ago I heard a little snap. A quarter of the stem split. Apparently the top never found out. No tape even needed. Fine. Just keep doing your thing Sweetheart!

Did you see that? He threw a wrench at me! Here Shed, let me help you with some free ammo...what's is ROI?

You poor guy, you are probably used to chatting with solks who have experience doing this. Mine is very minimal. However, I have been very religious about water being between 6.5 and 7 before it goes into the soil. But you wouldn't be asking if there weren't signs. What do you see Pt?

i c a plant that is very stressed ... leaf serrations curling up sign of to warm
leafs sogging down maybe overwatering
i saw some leafs with a clawing tip wich means to much N and on the same plant the lower leafs where being eaten by the plant signs of to little N and nutes in general ... i always believed when ye get many different signs and contradicting signs its usually the Ph ... is this FFoF ?

Happy Frog, Roots organic and black gold.

Ya know Pt, you got me thinking, and tonight while I was transplanting I took my soil ph meter in with me and everything read 7. Even distilled water that I know was 7.8. MY soil meter is not trustworthy or even functioning at all! I've only used it 10 times tops since I bought it in November. Every time I ph'ed the soil it said 7. I just thought I had really stable soil. I have always ph'ed my water 6.5-7.0 and usually it's 6.8. The other day after watering, the ppm in was 400 in and 1,900 out!!!! WTF is that about? This plant really hasn't been fed much. It sprouted 11/1/17 and never got fed until after Christmas. I was advised before that to toss this plant or not waste money on nutrients. I didn't toss it and I have only used left over nutrients from the other plants on grow 2 on this. I don't know if you read back on this one, but if you do, you'll see why I was advised this way. This poor plant has struggled to live the entire time. If it wants to, I'll let it. I did start using the flower regimens for the last 2 waters, which is usually between 5 and 7 days apart. This one has not been flushed yet as it was just watered a few days ago. I am going to flush it next watering. As far as the heat goes, I put this one up on a metal stand so the LED wasn't so close to my little ones while they were starting out. That is a big part of why this one is freaky, it lived through an LED that was way too strong for seedlings. Have a look back. Scary journey this one has had.

Can we have a picture of the plant someone recommended tossing?

pH soil meters are useless. pH of soil is only measurable with a slurry test (1 tbs soil in 8 oz distilled water, stir every 15 minutes for an hour, let it sit for an hour, measure the pH of the water).

If you barely fed this plant and you are +1500 PPM, your soil is a lot hotter than you think and it's going to take a lot of water to bring it down to stasis. Water is too valuable where I am to waste but you can if you're committed (which you obv are, or commitable ;)).

Let's see it!

well it is a weed and when treated nicely they will return the favor ... in soil they are hard to kill ... and who knows maybe she has fire herb to give in the end ... just not as much ... ;) and even that can be corrected ...

why would ye want a ganjaplant to suffer .... you take the time for the other so why not for this one ... anyway ... my 2c

Can we have a picture of the plant someone recommended tossing?

pH soil meters are useless. pH of soil is only measurable with a slurry test (1 tbs soil in 8 oz distilled water, stir every 15 minutes for an hour, let it sit for an hour, measure the pH of the water).

If you barely fed this plant and you are +1500 PPM, your soil is a lot hotter than you think and it's going to take a lot of water to bring it down to stasis. Water is too valuable where I am to waste but you can if you're committed (which you obv are, or commitable ;)).

Let's see it!
Do you ever not have great knowledge? :thanks: for that bit. I knew something had to be up with that thing.

well it is a weed and when treated nicely they will return the favor ... in soil they are hard to kill ... and who knows maybe she has fire herb to give in the end ... just not as much ... ;) and even that can be corrected ...

why would ye want a ganjaplant to suffer .... you take the time for the other so why not for this one ... anyway ... my 2c

I hope she does. She was never stable or big enough to give nutes to until after Christmas. I wanted so bad to feed her because in my earlier ignorance, I thought that would be the fix, Shed stayed my hand and I listened to him about the nutes. When I got home from Christmas, she looked better than she ever had. Actually, I am just remembering, my roommate and I spoke while I was gone and he said she looked great so he gave her 1/4 strength and I gave her 1/2 strength when I got back. When the other little ones were ready for nutrients, she got the leftovers. So another 1/4 then 1/2 and then she got blooms She started flowering about 3 weeks ago, I'll have to go back and look. That is when she started Bloom regimens from a leftover go box from last summer. That is 5 feedings to my count and no flush. I don't want her to suffer. I caused her to. I didn't mean it and wish I could take it back, but I have learned quite a bit from it. I am going to flush her this evening.

I think this one is an autoflower so not a lot of time to take!
Shed's right again....See below for 1/23/17 pics. I'll take more tonight and put the loupe on her. She might have a week or 2 left. The ends of the pistils are getting pretty amber. Trichs are looking like they are getting milky.

1/23/18 Pics
Right_Over_Cheese.JPG
Left_Over_Cheese.JPG
Close_up52.JPG
Burnt_Cheese_Bud.JPG

Back
Top Bottom