RM's First Grow, Unknown Seeds

I'm good, thanks. I hope you're also doing well! :hug:

I can see how it would be interesting to experiment on those two, but I'm secretly hoping they end up male and you can then delight in their destruction. Muhahahahaha! Usually I feel bad about killing males, but I'm willing to make an exception with them. Darn troublemakers! :blalol:

Let's see they're 4 weeks old so you could be seeing preflowers any time now but probably in a couple weeks for sure. We need a smiley that's tapping its foot impatiently or drumming its fingers. *Tap, tap* We wait.

:smokin:

You got me thinking :) so checked them over alittle at lights out

420-magazine-mobile935776361.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1569033078.jpg

Is this what you call pre sex parts or am I off the mark?

RM's First Grow - Unknown Seeds

Thank you Fuzz :) was nice to see as "SHE" hehe was one of my faves .

Very little to report. Day 27 from surface brake. Think I got alittle confused with this just check the diary (another thing I will know for next time is when to start the clock and record alittle better)

Temp: Normal only going to report changes now as temp as been steady. Is 62.5 too low for night time?

Watered:
1.75mL/L - Coco A + B
0.20mL/L - Roots
1.00mL/L - Calmag
1.00mL/L - Silicon

800mL Each to 10% run off.

Changing the way I record my nutes hoping this is easier to understand.

420-magazine-mobile1458593447.jpg

Really looking forward to the Killing off now. Concentrate on 4-6 plants will be nice. #5 looks too be showing signs of improvement while #1 looks to be going the other way.

420-magazine-mobile159846927.jpg

Was going to go full nutes but I think am seeing small nute burn.

420-magazine-mobile491402582.jpg

#1 The troublesome one, I might be loosing the battle with this one but it's only making the choice of who stays and who goes easier.

It's really really shocked me how much I enjoy this, really is therapy somedays. Music on relaxing watering the baby's

Bonus! :thumb:

Very little to report. Day 27 from surface brake. Think I got alittle confused with this just check the diary (another thing I will know for next time is when to start the clock and record alittle better)

Temp: Normal only going to report changes now as temp as been steady. Is 62.5 too low for night time?

I can't say for certain as I've never personally ran the temps that low. They say at around 60 degrees a plant's growth will slow down. However if it's only hitting that point for a short while at night and the humidity is not too high, I suspect they'd be okay. Some strains may tolerate it better than others though. If you can bring the temp up a couple degrees, I would.

It's really really shocked me how much I enjoy this, really is therapy somedays. Music on relaxing watering the baby's

Yeah, it's nice watching something grow under our care. Even nicer when they thrive. :)

Aren't you running a sort of passive hydro setup with that hydrococo? I have never personally used it but I was under the impression they should be watered at least every day or two. It seems kind of unlikely that you could overwater them, unless maybe you added something else to the mix or have them on an aggressive drip system. How light does the pot feel? Maybe they're drooping because they need water again?

I don't know. I'm just thinking aloud.

What fuzz said. They are getting bigger maybe needs more water. Does the coco look dry? It will start to dry out quickly as the plants get bigger. What is the temp of your grow room? Too much heat can cause droopping. How many hours is your light on? Sometimes mine get sad when the light is on for over 20hrs. Maybe see if raising the light helps. 1 more thing. It could be too much nutes. Maybe if it doesn't perk up in a day try giving it less nutes next water

I forget. What type of water are you using? RO, plain tap, etc.

It been about 24 hours since last watering, yes?

Hiya guys, thank you for your replies and sorry for the lack of updates. Been really busy with work.

Answer a few question sorry if I miss anything:

Temps: 81 Max and 62 Min (min been after 6hrs of lights off)

I run on a 18/6 light cycle.

I water with water from a 40L black bucket with a fish tank bubbler in (alittle like pigion420 set up)

Last night the pots felt like the had plenty of water in even damp at the bottom.

Anyways last night I dint water them but I had a quick check and all looked to perked up again by morning (a hour after lights on). However after work (10hrs later) they had started to droop again. So today I watered with just water at pH5.8 to 10% run off. They drooped even more but this has always happen.

I tested the pH of the run off and it came in at 6.8.

420-magazine-mobile629223860.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1842597168.jpg

420-magazine-mobile638501977.jpg

Think the two poorly ones are gonna get it tomorrow .. lost that battle :(

Well this morning before lights on they looked alittle better so raised the light 12inch should be about 40inch away now.

Water is sauced from a storage box with a fish tank bubbler in. At room temp.

Would high or low RH cause this?

Thanks for taking time to reply .

Day 30 from braking surface.

Temp: Min 62.4 Max 82.1

Watered:
pH 5.8
1.00mL/L - Coco A + B
0.20mL/L - Roots
0.50mL/L - Calmag
0.50mL/L - Silicon

800mL Each plant to 10% run off.

Busy day in the garden today, the water and lifting the light seamed to help. Let's see what alittle nutes do.

Well #1 and #5 bit the bullet. So alittle more space under the light.

Afew questions on water source: I store with lid on so no light gets in, a few holes in the lid to evaporation can escape and a fish tank bubbler to air out the water.

420-magazine-mobile948532625.jpg

This is a photo after water so the normal water drooping had taken effect but before watering they was looking much better. Hoping they continue to improve. Big thank you to everyone for there ideas .

Looking great RM! Maybe putting something under the pot so the bottom drips and doesn't stay soaking will help with drooping?

"Afew questions on water source: I store with lid on so no light gets in, a few holes in the lid to evaporation can escape and a fish tank bubbler to air out the water."

Looks like a fine rez to me. The airstone should help with stirring the nutes so they don't settle too. Is it tap water or RO? Make sure to sterilize it every so often. I clean my rez real good once a week

Yeah just tap water. We have pretty good water here there's no nutes in buddy, I just store it and hand water as yet. Trying to figure out how to rig up a auto system as yet. Because the less time I spend with the tent door open the better if ya get me :)

Back
Top Bottom