Rock Resinator or Terpinator?

HigherTheHigh

I have a choice out of these 2 and I'm undecided as I can only get 1 bottle due to lack of money at the moment, I can maybe add another bottle in a few weeks time.

Any help of be greatly appreciated.

Just had some train wreck that rock was used on, can't vouch for Terpinator but the bud was super tight and full of flavour.
Also if my memory serves, Rock is 2-3 times more expensive...(£50 vs £20...?!)

Think Terpinator sponsors 420M, maybe worth a look for a discount ;)

Btw i just use Topmax and hope env is dialled in tight enough for harder, more compact flowers.
Good luck H.

@higherthehigh You might want to check out THIS POST if you're short on funds. Terpinator on a budget. ;)

Is that REALLY all that Terpinator represents in terms of nutritional value to plants ??
FFS.....
<"mumble mumble snakeoil salesmen mumble">

Is that REALLY all that Terpinator represents in terms of nutritional value to plants ??
FFS.....
<"mumble mumble snakeoil salesmen mumble">

That's all that's on the label.

I have a nearly full 2.5 gallon jug of Terpinator (used some for one grow), and another completely full, new in the box, 2.5 gallon container. They're a sponsor and nice enough to give it away for contest wins, but frankly I didn't see any increase using it.

I have a nearly full 2.5 gallon jug of Terpinator (used some for one grow), and another completely full, new in the box, 2.5 gallon container. They're a sponsor and nice enough to give it away for contest wins, but frankly I didn't see any increase using it.
That's why I gave up on the explode. Couldnt afford it one run and realised there was absolutely no difference from not using it. I felt violated lol.

That's why I gave up on the explode. Couldnt afford it one run and realised there was absolutely no difference from not using it. I felt violated lol.

All these extra products are only effective if your base nutes are deficient in some area. If your base program contains enough of everything (micro and macro nutrients) to keep the plant in the "luxury zone", then the additives are a waste of cash.

All these extra products are only effective if your base nutes are deficient in some area. If your base program contains enough of everything (micro and macro nutrients) to keep the plant in the "luxury zone", then the additives are a waste of cash.
I'm using growth technology nutes these days mate. Cheap as chips :)
1 part veg
1 part bloom
Pk boost
Scillica
And a bottle of calmag+ because although there is more than enough calmag in them they lack a little in iron if the plants get a bit bigger. So I buy that to avoid needing the micro boost.

I'm regretting giving up the root boost though. First time without that one and turns out that wasn't a snake oil lol.

I've been using Mega Crop, Pro Tekt (Silica), and Cal Mag. Also a cost effective regiment. Intheshed has been using just the Mega Crop alone with good results and cheaper yet.

I've been using Mega Crop, Pro Tekt (Silica), and Cal Mag. Also a cost effective regiment. Intheshed has been using just the Mega Crop alone with good results and cheaper yet.
Not sure if they still do it but few months back you could get a free sample of that stuff if you paid the shipping. Hadn't heard of it till I came here but seen nothing but praise for it.

Yes you can still get the 300g "free sample", you pay shipping ($4-$5 USD). I wasted much of my sample trying to make a concentrated liquid out of it. It kept falling out of suspension at higher concentrations so I now just dose at 1/8th = 1mg. I've just recently made the switch and have been very impressed. Bought a bigger bag this time so I'm committed to it for a while

Yes you can still get the 300g "free sample", you pay shipping ($4-$5 USD). I wasted much of my sample trying to make a concentrated liquid out of it. It kept falling out of suspension at higher concentrations so I now just dose at 1/8th = 1mg. I've just recently made the switch and have been very impressed. Bought a bigger bag this time so I'm committed to it for a while
Is it sound for Coco? Might be giving up the reservoirs shortly so I'll be looking to save some more pennies :)

Is it sound for Coco? Might be giving up the reservoirs shortly so I'll be looking to save some more pennies :)

Intheshed and I are both in Pro Mix/peat based soil-less mixes. Don't see why it wouldn't work in Coco though. They aren't that dissimilar other than Pro Mix has a little more buffering capacity and some calcium from the lime used to balance the pH of the peat.

I have a nearly full 2.5 gallon jug of Terpinator (used some for one grow), and another completely full, new in the box, 2.5 gallon container.

Me, too, from private member gifts. Have been giving it away a half-liter at a time. That, or maybe a liter, would be a much better size, IMHO. "Single-element" (or nearly so) supplements can be great - as long as the user is familiar with the concept of "as and when needed." Otherwise... for those who have read every nutrient recipe on the Internet but haven't quite figured out the importance of reading their plants, well... it's probably weak enough for them, too ;) ; I assume any product that the company gives away 2½ gallons at a time is not exactly going to be too thick to pour.

I couldn’t give away the gallon of terpinator I won. I tried all over the forum and nobody bit. But they wouldn’t ship to Canada either, so in the end they got to keep it.

Yeah, but that's Canadian bud - probably doesn't need any supplements, except maybe a dose of antifreeze in the reservoir in Winter :p.

Back
Top Bottom