RQS Critical x2: Photos In Veg 90 Days, Just Flipped

Hey @dick23rk how are you my friend.
What i ment was he is pounding nitrogen into her at 1800 ppm in late flower.
I cut out nitrogen near end and drop ppm,s Pounding all that into root zone is going to cause uptake issues of required nutrients. If she isn't uptaking required nutrients at the appropriate time she will not fill and swell to her capacity.
Our wonderful plants have different requirements at different points in their life. In order to maximize that potential we as growers will need to meet those needs, throwing the kitchen sink at her isn't the best method to feed HER IMO.
Does this explain my statement a bit better?
I must have missed something.. how do.you known he's pumping in 1800ppm of nitrogen? I dont recall even seeing amounts for feed on the flowering plants, just the veg plants. So how do you know they are getting all that nitrogen?

I'm not saying what you've posted is wrong by any means, but there seems to be some.left out information here that is making me scratch my head. I understand what you're saying with dropping nitrogen near the end and so forth, that's true. As well i know they need different amounts at different stages.. But we need numbers of what was actually put into the feed before saying you're feeding 1800ppm of nitrogen, because that part is not true.

If he was feeding too much nitrogen I'm sure we would see a toxicity because the plant just simply wouldn't use it up. Or you're going to see a nute lockout because of salt buildup, due to the nitrogen and other nutes not being used by the plant because it's being fed at 1800ppm when it won't use all that.

Honestly I think you're right on track bud love. Drop the ppm down to at least half in your feeds. Make sure you're using a higher ratio of P and K over N during flower and keep on growing friend.

Lesson learned.. my future ladies will never see a drop of nitrogen after 6 weeks.:)
Peace an buds an buds.
I'm
Honestly I think you're right on track bud love. Drop the ppm down to at least half in your feeds. Make sure you're using a higher ratio of P and K over N during flower and keep on growing friend.
When I read the post in pic I took it to mean he was feeding 1800ppm in late flower, even if it were ec 1.8 is high.
He was originally asking why his
leaves were still bright green in late flower.
Looking at the dark green on the leaves + 1800 ppm in late flower
my concern was that she is getting too much N at this point in her life cycle. Combine that with the excess nutrient levels in coco coir she will have a massive build up of unused nutrients available every time he feeds her.
Flushing the pot, reducing nutrient levels and dropping the N from his feed for the last week of flower is the proper coarse of action. IMO , lord knows I’m am only right about 1% of the time so I don’t mind a discussion on all views and opinions my friend.

0CBBDBFD-BEF7-4B32-921C-37C5C8A88DE7.jpeg

I'm

When I read the post in pic I took it to mean he was feeding 1800ppm in late flower, even if it were ec 1.8 is high.
my concern was that she is getting too much N at this point in her life cycle. Combine that with the excess nutrient levels in coco coir she will have a massive build up of unused nutrients available every time he feeds her.
Flushing the pot, reducing nutrient levels and dropping the N from his feed for the last week of flower is the proper coarse of action. IMO , lord knows I’m am only right about 1% of the time so I don’t mind a discussion on all views and opinions my friend.

Hey @Bill284 @dick23rk You read right my not so Canadian friend:)
73442130-2D82-4E92-8474-95754B519BD9.jpeg
What we have here is the reading from
4ml /ltr bio Flores
4ml/ltr bio boost.
1.5 ml/ ltr PK 13/14
1 ml l/ ltr cal mag
That’s without the Rezin.
What you recon good people?

Pics of what’s in the nuts below.
4B99334D-74BD-4EDC-956A-0214CB6EBBA5.jpeg
04DDF14B-2449-421D-BA50-8487131D802A.jpeg
9D49690C-476E-46C8-B78D-B7871E54C82F.jpeg
915928B8-6C39-410E-A777-8050B4D2993D.jpeg
thank you kindly for taking the time gents. Really appreciate it..
Although I’m still feckin disappointed your not all Snowed in over there. :) waiting for the thaw, so y’all can set some traps an that.:)

I'm

I totally see what you're getting at. I guess we approached it differently. I would like to know more specifically what bottles are being used and how much, then I would determine how much N is actually going in before making the assumption is all. Then we could get a more accurate answer. Some plants simply don't yellow out as much as others in late flower, it's not necessarily a bad thing. And since we don't see any N toxicity, I would think the levels may be ok, but would rather know what's going in before making a decision.

I do agree though, this late in flower, 1800ppm of anything is quite high and should be lowered. I also agree that yes nitrogen should be lowered in late flower, this specific grow however may not need that done (depending on levels of N going in)

Definitely good discussion. I just hate to jump to conclusions without seeing all the info. I've seen it happen a lot because there's so many variables between each grow.

In my conclusion, I'd say yes, lower total ppm levels but don't treat it as any sort of toxicity or deficiency, since we don't see any actual problems. Change too much or too many things at once and we may see more issues arise and not know what made it happen.

Hey @Bill284 @dick23rk You read right my not so Canadian friend:)
73442130-2D82-4E92-8474-95754B519BD9.jpeg
What we have here is the reading from
4ml /ltr bio Flores
4ml/ltr bio boost.
1.5 ml/ ltr PK 13/14
1 ml l/ ltr cal mag
That’s without the Rezin.
What you recon good people?

Pics of what’s in the nuts below.
4B99334D-74BD-4EDC-956A-0214CB6EBBA5.jpeg
04DDF14B-2449-421D-BA50-8487131D802A.jpeg
9D49690C-476E-46C8-B78D-B7871E54C82F.jpeg
915928B8-6C39-410E-A777-8050B4D2993D.jpeg
thank you kindly for taking the time gents. Really appreciate it..
Although I’m still feckin disappointed your not all Snowed in over there. :) waiting for the thaw, so y’all can set some traps an that.:)
Omg i didn't know you did comedy. :rofl:
Answer is simple my friend.
1750 ppm say 10 liters. Add 10 liters of 0 ppm water you get , hold on math!
875 ppm bingo , ad 11 liters 800 ppm . Easy. Snow is gone but you can still snowmobile across the lake or ice fish if your crazy enough. HeHe

I totally see what you're getting at. I guess we approached it differently. I would like to know more specifically what bottles are being used and how much, then I would determine how much N is actually going in before making the assumption is all. Then we could get a more accurate answer. Some plants simply don't yellow out as much as others in late flower, it's not necessarily a bad thing. And since we don't see any N toxicity, I would think the levels may be ok, but would rather know what's going in before making a decision.

I do agree though, this late in flower, 1800ppm of anything is quite high and should be lowered. I also agree that yes nitrogen should be lowered in late flower, this specific grow however may not need that done (depending on levels of N going in)

Definitely good discussion. I just hate to jump to conclusions without seeing all the info. I've seen it happen a lot because there's so many variables between each grow.

In my conclusion, I'd say yes, lower total ppm levels but don't treat it as any sort of toxicity or deficiency, since we don't see any actual problems. Change too much or too many things at once and we may see more issues arise and not know what made it happen.
You are a wise man.:Namaste:

Ok, now we got some totals.. and bill, you were kind of right about the nitrogen. It appears as though there's extra nitrogen in the cal/mag supplement, a lot of it actually.

What's the npk ratio of the boost? I don't see it there on the back.

Since you already did a flush of your medium you should be good to go for now. But bill is right, keep those ppms down late in flower. Maybe even find another cal/mag supplement that doesn't have a bunch of nitrogen in it as well once you're done that bottle. Everything else checks out ok though.

y can call me on being an island monkey if y want. Cringe
875 ppm bingo , ad 11 liters 800 ppm . Easy. Snow is gone but you can still snowmobile across the lake or ice fish if your crazy enough. HeHe
I believe your the joke man.. I like singing:)you know what I write ain’t comedy ! It’s supposed to be childish banter. :) you can call me an island monkey if y want:)

In my parts, we trap all winter long. Once the snow melts it pretty much stops lol

But everything has thawed out here, I can already till my garden if I wanted. There's still frost deep down or in covered areas, but there's certainly no going on the lakes anymore. Ice shacks are all gone now

y can call me on being an island monkey if y want. Cringe

I believe your the joke man.. I like singing:)you know what I write ain’t comedy ! It’s supposed to be childish banter. :) you can call me an island monkey if y want:)
I can't even call you that. I come from nova Scotia originally and it's almost completely surrounded by ocean lol

All pics on a pre
In my parts, we trap all winter long. Once the snow melts it pretty much stops lol

But everything has thawed out here, I can already till my garden if I wanted. There's still frost deep down or in covered areas, but there's certainly no going on the lakes anymore. Ice shacks are all gone now
see, I don’t even know when to trap.. im a cultural void mate.

Hey @dick23rk
I’ve posted pics of what’s in the nuts I’m using.
Yep I seen those. But the 2nd photo which I believe is the boost, it doesn't show an npk value or what's in it. Just directions and storage

You’ve changed .. this what happens once you get made ay.. :)
Was that a polite way of calling me a ‘stupid coat’ by chance.? :)

Pretty much all that’s on it. Yeah mate
Yeah I just looked it up. I didn't realize it wasn't a nutrient at all, it's a plant extract.

So in reality, your nitrogen levels were in a good spot for flowering. I figured that bottle also had nitrogen in it but it doesn't. Only thing you need to worry about is getting the ppms themselves down, not nitrogen.

Edit... you likely had been putting in more nitrogen then it needed during veg is my guess

I think it says 40ml per 10ltr on tin.
Which I took as 4 ml per ltr. So just done a ltr test with recommended dose?
Yep that's what you did. And that should be fine

Back
Top Bottom