RQS Critical x2: Photos In Veg 90 Days, Just Flipped

Yeah I just looked it up. I didn't realize it wasn't a nutrient at all, it's a plant extract.

So in reality, your nitrogen levels were in a good spot for flowering. I figured that bottle also had nitrogen in it but it doesn't. Only thing you need to worry about is getting the ppms themselves down, not nitrogen.

Edit... you likely had been putting in more nitrogen then it needed during veg is my guess
Yep that's what you did. And that should be fine
Pic is all she’s had through veg from early doors.
I started on tri part and changed before transplanted to a 10 gal pot. I think I may of changed early in the 3 gal pot stage.
25B0F302-4E42-4CA4-B09C-F67837039B6F.jpeg
thanks again for your time chaps . Appreciated

Should be right on track bud!

Here I took a couple southern saskatchewan outdoor pics for you from right now as i sit on my laptop, outdoors in shorts and tshirt with a drink lol. it's 20 degrees celcius right now and I bet my laptop is hotter, it's hot to touch lol

Haha I wouldn't classify myself ass a cool mofo either lol
I really should switch back to beer now that it's getting warm out. This is beer weather, but night time is still more whiskey weather, which is what I got right now. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Your yard looks amazing, what I would give for nice green grass. We need to relandscape our whole yard, it's been neglected even before we moved in. But I'd rather get house renovations done first before the landscaping. I would have rather do that playset and fireplace area after landscaping too, but when the wife brings home lumber and says go get the bobcat from work, I just do it. :rofl: now it's something to work around

I really should switch back to beer now that it's getting warm out. This is beer weather, but night time is still more whiskey weather, which is what I got right now. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Your yard looks amazing, what I would give for nice green grass. We need to relandscape our whole yard, it's been neglected even before we moved in. But I'd rather get house renovations done first before the landscaping. I would have rather do that playset and fireplace area after landscaping too, but when the wife brings home lumber and says go get the bobcat from work, I just do it. :rofl: now it's something to work around
Thanks mate, yard still under construction. That’s fake grass waiting to be fitted properly. Fme. What a job.
Thought you just laid the grass over a weed barrier.. ha. How very wrong.

Me an the mrs have an agreement, I don’t do fuck all inside the house( unforeseen emergencies aside) once the light nights come in. She gets me back in October( ish)

Big hello @Moneyman223
Nice of you to pop in , an I hope your well?
not too long left on the critical ladies now.
Going to be popping a few autos in at a time from now on. Til I run out of beans:)
Peace an buds to ya
I am and yourself? I’m assuming you’re doing great considering you’re about to harvest those beautiful ladies! I’m actually about to make my own run of feminized seeds in the coming weeks, should probably do a journal on it as well.

I am and yourself? I’m assuming you’re doing great considering you’re about to harvest those beautiful ladies! I’m actually about to make my own run of feminized seeds in the coming weeks, should probably do a journal on it as well.
I’m good thank you.
An yeah I’m itchin to chop those 2.
First 2 photos I’ve grown..an it’s been a pleasure:)
If you do get a run on. And keep a diary .. book me a seat mate.

I’m good thank you.
An yeah I’m itchin to chop those 2.
First 2 photos I’ve grown..an it’s been a pleasure:)
If you do get a run on. And keep a diary .. book me a seat mate.
Your estate looks beautiful. @Bud love .

The pistols seem to be getting gobbled back up now anyway . See what they look like in a couple of days.
Great looking Bud. Lots of pistols, your right.
How are the trichomes looking?

Great looking Bud. Lots of pistols, your right.
How are the trichomes looking?
Thanks for getting back @Bill284
Haven’t looked at the trichs yet.
I’ve moved the feckin app somewhere an I don’t know how to retrieve it. Yet:)
I’ll have a look once I’ve worked it out.
Cheers dude

Day 16 diesel 1
She hasn’t got her happy face on at the min. Bit droopy an lighter couloured.
Couple of things that I may of done.
Firstly: I started feeding what I thought to be half strength bio vega. I’m so used to putting 4 ml a ltr in using the flowering products, I’ve carried on using those calculations when it comes to feed. So.. I’ve put in 2ml/ltr of vega and that’s the full recommended dose, not 1/2.
I’ve only fed her once so far with the vega since the switch from CStart
73C0F75D-14F9-400E-B992-C422C0A8F10C.jpeg
40C6F1FF-501C-4DBF-8FBF-0AA8BF466CC5.jpeg
Diesel 2
She’s looking a little bit perkier than 1, but still a little light coloured. She’s in @Bill284 ‘s bokashi, frass an coir mix( close ish) and an air pot. Diesel 1 is in a cloth pot.
7449E90A-6855-417B-8249-EC6D88A607D9.jpeg
AB902B67-CFBE-4052-867A-218F6371ADD9.jpeg
Diesel 3
Now this girls got a right sad on.
She’s yet to experience any vega, so the problem, if it’s something I’ve done ? May not be the feed.
She had cStart up until yesterday, when I gave her phd water.
F7DA9D78-295C-4E2D-9DA9-E0EBEEB80E34.jpeg

C85A5150-20B0-4687-8C82-022C5651EBEE.jpeg
The second thing that may of affected them, that I done myself.(not a clue.)
Was to leave the light off for more than 12 hrs.
Got a new timer, set it to give them their first taste of darkness, an you know the rest.. numpty trick.:)
Any direction, advise or wisdom would be really appreciated as ever
Peace an buds to y’all :)

Back
Top Bottom