RQS Critical x2: Photos In Veg 90 Days, Just Flipped

Hey @Moneyman223
Hope your well an stuff
Fan turned up a month late, different fan and doesn’t fit the controller, after being assured it does. 10 emails later and a few pics sent
I’m still in the samefeckin boat. Fme :)
You'll never guess what happened @Bud love :(:oops:

You'll never guess what happened @Bud love :(:oops:
@Bill284 . How many guesses do I get?

You got loads more seeds?
Waldo air isn’t running?
You won on a scratch card?
CBD gave up the ghost an moved on to the next life?
CBD turned into a beanstalk, an you’ve got probs with giants an stuff..?
Am I close?
Do tell Billyboy..

Hey @Moneyman223
Hope your well an stuff
Fan turned up a month late, different fan and doesn’t fit the controller, after being assured it does. 10 emails later and a few pics sent
I’m still in the samefeckin boat. Fme :)
What's going on? Exhaust fan with speed controller?

What's going on? Exhaust fan with speed controller?
Hey mate
Hope your good n that
I got a fancy controller for the fancy light that isn’t up yet.. been waiting for a supposed fancy feckin ec fan to connect to said fancy controller..( over a month). supposed to give me 0 to 100% control.
Not the end of the world though. Peeps at grow shop looking in to it. Ha

of piste.. is that some sort of bully you got there matey?
peace an buds to ya

Hey mate
Hope your good n that
I got a fancy controller for the fancy light that isn’t up yet.. been waiting for a supposed fancy feckin ec fan to connect to said fancy controller..( over a month). supposed to give me 0 to 100% control.
Not the end of the world though. Peeps at grow shop looking in to it. Ha

of piste.. is that some sort of bully you got there matey?
peace an buds to ya
Ah ok, I gotcha. I haven't ventured into using any sort of controllers. I guess you could say I like to have control haha

Yeah he's a mix. Red nose pitbull cross with Rottweiler. Old boy just turned 9 a month ago.

@Bill284 . How many guesses do I get?

You got loads more seeds?
Waldo air isn’t running?
You won on a scratch card?
CBD gave up the ghost an moved on to the next life?
CBD turned into a beanstalk, an you’ve got probs with giants an stuff..?
Am I close?
Do tell Billyboy..
Next life i hope is better because they didn’t do too good in this one.

Lovely mate.
My lads want to cross our English Bullmastiff with the Italian Rottweiler breed. Not sure myself. I love these English mastiffs , I’ve always been a little fearful of Rottweiler’s.
Think it was watching the Omen when I was a kid:)
Peace to y man
My brother has had both, a purebred Rottweiler and a pure bred English mastiff. Both great dogs and awesome personalities, but they didn't love long. Rottweiler was almost 8 and the mastiff I believe was only 4, had some issues.
I could imagine the mix would be a decent dog, but never seen those 2 breeds mixed either.
No need to be scared of a rottie if you know it lol

My brother has had both, a purebred Rottweiler and a pure bred English mastiff. Both great dogs and awesome personalities, but they didn't love long. Rottweiler was almost 8 and the mastiff I believe was only 4, had some issues.
I could imagine the mix would be a decent dog, but never seen those 2 breeds mixed either.
No need to be scared of a rottie if you know it lol
Yeah man, it’s the ones I don’t know. Which right now is all of em.
An yeah.. wanted to have a go with the dogue de Bordeaux at first. but I know it’d have me in bits as they only live about 5 yrs anyway.
too short a time for such a magnificent beast.
Chose the mastiff as you can get 10 to 12 out of em. All going well.
Been looking at some cross Rotties an mastiffs today. Wow. Gorgeous mate.
Anyways..
Hope everyone doin gooood.
Critical 1and 2 have moved on to a happier place... hanging upside down in the tent that is.
Absolutely stinking in there.
so other than taking a few bud shots or cracking up over some rot or something.. I’m thinking that’s it for the RQS Critical..
they where actually a couple of freebies, from the last RQSNorthernLight 5 seed pack.

couple of pics of their last minutes
29D5DD80-781D-4339-9638-C181E39E2C3A.jpeg
2EFE8032-0B7A-4CDB-AB90-0F1E1476404E.jpeg
852A1F93-2255-4D5C-8A39-6965249DAD39.jpeg

Critical 2 not quite as proud as 1 , but I’m reasonably happy as feck.
Critical 1
DBB9F970-995D-412C-BDF3-583D9476045E.jpeg

1D2D8DE5-54A3-439F-8DBE-35E69E18558F.jpeg
Well.. what I’ve learned is .. if you get a good light, decent feed and medium they just want to grow an grow for you. An you’ll likely get a good lump of herb.. it’s that simple.
However. If like me, you want to learn how to get a serious hunk of quality erb out of your grow space. My advise to anybody is this. And it’s free..
Force yourself on a grow buddy like I did with poor old @Bill284 . Even if they don’t want it, fuck em ! Pester them till they can’t stand your shit jokes no more an in all likelihood they’ll call in some other knowledgeable folk for you to pester the fuck out of. Like @dick23rk
Its great..
These 2 where the former..:) honest
Peace an buds to y’all and thanks for the ride.
Who’s next ? Mwahahahaaa.

Congrats on the harvest, you're almost there now. I don't think you pestered much haha we are all here to learn and help one another grow quality meds.

An yeah.. wanted to have a go with the dogue de Bordeaux at first. but I know it’d have me in bits as they only live about 5 yrs anyway.
Anyways..
Critical 1and 2 have moved on to a happier place... hanging upside down in the tent that is.
so other than taking a few bud shots or cracking up over some rot or something.. I’m thinking that’s it for the RQS Critical..
they where actually a couple of freebies, from the last RQSNorthernLight 5 seed pack.

Critical 1

Well.. what I’ve learned is .. if you get a good light, decent feed and medium they just want to grow an grow for you. An you’ll likely get a good lump of herb.. it’s that simple.
However. If like me, you want to learn how to get a serious hunk of quality erb out of your grow space. My advise to anybody is this. And it’s free..
Force yourself on a grow buddy like I did with poor old @Bill284 . Even if they don’t want it, fuck em ! Pester them till they can’t stand your shit jokes no more an in all likelihood they’ll call in some other knowledgeable folk for you to pester the fuck out of. Like @dick23rk
Its great..
Great job my friend you absolutely Rock. Fantastic harvest, I couldn't have done a better job. :cheer: :yahoo:
Bill

Oklydokley, folks..

3x1200mm 65w , white LED
20/4
Cvega 1/3 strength recommended dose for a PPM of 200/300. Daily
1ml/ltr Hydroguard
1ml/ltr magne-cal( getting ditched this grow , I’ll be looking for something without magnesium)
About 1 ltr between them.
Coir, perlite, bokashi, and a sprinkle of ecothrive charge is the medium.
Diesel 1
I topped her today, probably too late, but we’ll see. Started LST training with some garden wire yesterday. These are the first autos I’ve grown that have more than 4 nodes before starting to show a few pistols.. 5 they have up to now ,and I couldn’t bring myself to cut one of them off. Felt all wrong cutting the top off:).
I’ve only grown 14 autos over 3 grows so I know f all, but now I’m hoping to learn a bit. Get a bit more right than wrong this time.
BC1B8B49-35F2-435F-A561-039AC380D52C.jpeg

CB74326F-24D3-4B63-BEFE-8FC8F1B2C0DF.jpeg

Diesel2
She’s a week behind ,an I haven’t touched her yet..
I’m running a little experiment for f**ktards with this one.. see what happens when you have the air pot inside out.fme.
67E966D8-ACD8-4B1C-B9F5-3066A1D04143.jpeg
E7860EFB-C44C-4CF1-AC71-F3C80E103155.jpeg

Diesel 3
Week behind diesel 2
47A1E185-B413-461E-89CD-315BEB76D480.jpeg
0760F7F3-54D3-4969-B6C8-62CC18E31563.jpeg
And that’s it for the Diesel girls..
Peace an buds to ya

Oklydokley, folks..

3x1200mm 65w , white LED
20/4
Cvega 1/3 strength recommended dose for a PPM of 200/300. Daily
1ml/ltr Hydroguard
1ml/ltr magne-cal( getting ditched this grow , I’ll be looking for something without magnesium)
About 1 ltr between them.
Coir, perlite, bokashi, and a sprinkle of ecothrive charge is the medium.
Diesel 1
I topped her today, probably too late, but we’ll see. Started LST training with some garden wire yesterday. These are the first autos I’ve grown that have more than 4 nodes before starting to show a few pistols.. 5 they have up to now ,and I couldn’t bring myself to cut one of them off. Felt all wrong cutting the top off:).
I’ve only grown 14 autos over 3 grows so I know f all, but now I’m hoping to learn a bit. Get a bit more right than wrong this time.
BC1B8B49-35F2-435F-A561-039AC380D52C.jpeg

CB74326F-24D3-4B63-BEFE-8FC8F1B2C0DF.jpeg

Diesel2
She’s a week behind ,an I haven’t touched her yet..
I’m running a little experiment for f**ktards with this one.. see what happens when you have the air pot inside out.fme.
67E966D8-ACD8-4B1C-B9F5-3066A1D04143.jpeg
E7860EFB-C44C-4CF1-AC71-F3C80E103155.jpeg

Diesel 3
Week behind diesel 2
47A1E185-B413-461E-89CD-315BEB76D480.jpeg
0760F7F3-54D3-4969-B6C8-62CC18E31563.jpeg
And that’s it for the Diesel girls..
Peace an buds to ya
Not without magnesium... without nitrogen
Wouldn’t be cal mag otherwise :)

Anyways..

Critical 1

Its great..
Jesus man, nice harvest. Great job. I guess autos get real big between when the start budding and when they finish, eh? WOW. How do the test buds do in the buzz, smell, and taste department? You there yet? And did you bother with a wet harvest weight?

Looking good, you should be fine topping that auto if it's not pushing out pistols. It will start to push out the node growth when it goes into flower anyway. Good way to help keep them shorter anyway.

I'm not sure if there really is a calmag supplement without nitrogen in it unless you go an organic route. I was looking around to restock mine and the lowest I found 1% in GH calimagic and I believe the one foxfarm offers. All the others had more. So I stuck with the calimagic which is what I was using before.

Back
Top Bottom