RQS Critical x2: Photos In Veg 90 Days, Just Flipped

Hey @Jon
@Bill284 does a good example of putting the pots together an that.
Air pots coco Bokashi Frass & Dazzle, lots of perlite. Its like rocket fuel. Hands down fastest growing setup i have found in a pot. Pots are sturdy and will outlast a cloth bag by years.
Bill

5059C75E-0389-4C2F-A3F0-BF5095E01852.jpeg
Critical 1 @ 4 days in drying.
Only leaves ive taken off are the big fan’s
Peace an buds to y’all .. woohoo

5059C75E-0389-4C2F-A3F0-BF5095E01852.jpeg
Critical 1 @ 4 days in drying.
Only leaves ive taken off are the big fan’s
Peace an buds to y’all .. woohoo
Looks good, sparkly from the camera flash. Should try and get your camera to focus on the bud itself, I think I can scan your fingerprints and become you now :laughtwo: You have much camera experience? Just curious as I may be able to help some even though I'm just an amateur myself lol

I think I prefer to leave some leaf on my buds as well during the drying process. Snip all the big ones off that you can easily get at the stem, and anything else leave on and do a dry trim later. I find the extra leaf left on the buds helps it to not dry so friggin fast, acts kind of like a barrier. Normally my buds dry too fast if I completely trim them, unless I harvest during wet humid weather of course.

Looks good, sparkly from the camera flash. Should try and get your camera to focus on the bud itself, I think I can scan your fingerprints and become you now :laughtwo: You have much camera experience? Just curious as I may be able to help some even though I'm just an amateur myself lol

I think I prefer to leave some leaf on my buds as well during the drying process. Snip all the big ones off that you can easily get at the stem, and anything else leave on and do a dry trim later. I find the extra leaf left on the buds helps it to not dry so friggin fast, acts kind of like a barrier. Normally my buds dry too fast if I completely trim them, unless I harvest during wet humid weather of course.
Hey man thanks for the heads up..
I was trying to hold my phone in my left hand whilst trying to get the hanging bud straight in my right hand.
Do you know what man.. I don’t have any camera experience, other than these digi’s
Get a big memory card and take about a 1000, one or two might be worth keeping through luck alone.
Any pointers or advise on anything that I do always appreciated @dick23rk
First nice camera I ever bought is the Nikon D70. DSLR. Still got it, coming up to 20yrs. Only 8mp, phones are leagues ahead in that department nowadays. But it’s a fine piece of kit.
wasted on me really. Never come off auto:) ton of stuff on it for photographers , that I’ve never even looked at. Only came out the bag for the first time in about 5 yrs to take a few pics for my post.
, I think that I need a macro lens for nice close ups.
had a quick look but they cost a few quid. Out of my budget at the min
Thanks man, yeah I would like some pointers.

Hey mate, yet again thanks for the time.appreciated.these girls had most of the stalky fan leaves left on.
FB55DE69-62E7-4766-9B8C-5F26BFF1340E.jpeg

These girls had just the fan leaves chopped.
E2178960-62E7-4853-8DD9-57A2431AE68A.jpeg
I haven’t had much bud that’s layered with loads of leaves. The only ones like that are generally under the canopy. Not sure what’s the best thing?
What do you recon mate?
Do I need to worry about PO while I’m on here ???????please advise.
peace to ya man

Hey man thanks for the heads up..
I was trying to hold my phone in my left hand whilst trying to get the hanging bud straight in my right hand.
Do you know what man.. I don’t have any camera experience, other than these digi’s
Get a big memory card and take about a 1000, one or two might be worth keeping through luck alone.
Any pointers or advise on anything that I do always appreciated @dick23rk
First nice camera I ever bought is the Nikon D70. DSLR. Still got it, coming up to 20yrs. Only 8mp, phones are leagues ahead in that department nowadays. But it’s a fine piece of kit.
wasted on me really. Never come off auto:) ton of stuff on it for photographers , that I’ve never even looked at. Only came out the bag for the first time in about 5 yrs to take a few pics for my post.
, I think that I need a macro lens for nice close ups.
had a quick look but they cost a few quid. Out of my budget at the min
Thanks man, yeah I would like some pointers.
So you are using your phone majority of the time for photos? If so what phone do you have? Some are better than others when it comes to cameras, obviously the higher end brands and models will have the superior camera, but just wondering what you're working with. In my experience, using the phone can be much easier, I used to use a 20mp samsung camera, nx2000, but now, my new Samsung s20 ultra phone is way easier to use with just as good of pics.

A macro lens can help a lot, but yeah they are expensive for cameras, including mine. You can get clip on ones for your phone though, lots of people have had good luck with them.

The biggest thing with taking pictures is getting the proper focus where you want it. Auto focus a lot of the time sucks for me unless taking a picture of a larger area or from farther away. Clicking on the screen where you want the camera to focus on is a good practice, it will help focus more on the specific spot you want and unfocus the rest of the background or foreground depending on the pic.

Lighting is the other big thing.. a lot of times when taking picture of buds for example in a dark area, your flash will make everything look super shiny or sparkly. Sometimes you can make really cool shots with certain exposure rates but we won't get into that, some of that's even over my head lol. Having the light off to the side or behind you a little will help tremendously, or finding the perfect spot and angle to take your shot from. Taking a picture in the dark with flash can be tricky because the camera has nothing to focus on before the flash goes off, some cams and phone are getting better and also offer night modes to compensate for this.

Messing with some of the other settings can get you familiar with what they do. Try taking the same picture over and over while changing the settings every time to get an idea of what they do. Or even go as far as watching a couple of photography tutorials on YouTube or something. Hope some of this helps

Hey mate, yet again thanks for the time.appreciated.these girls had most of the stalky fan leaves left on.
FB55DE69-62E7-4766-9B8C-5F26BFF1340E.jpeg

These girls had just the fan leaves chopped.
E2178960-62E7-4853-8DD9-57A2431AE68A.jpeg
I haven’t had much bud that’s layered with loads of leaves. The only ones like that are generally under the canopy. Not sure what’s the best thing?
What do you recon mate?
Do I need to worry about PO while I’m on here ???????please advise.
peace to ya man
Most times I'm drying in a low humidity environment so that's why I prefer to leave a little bit of the leaf on now. I noticed if I stripped it to a clean trimmed nut and left to dry, it would dry too fast on me. But if I left just some of the bud leaf to curl over the bud during drying, it would be a slower dry rather than 3 days lol. I like to aim for 5 to 7 days drying.

Not sure what you mean by PO? Do you mean PM? Powdery mildew? As long as it's not humid with no air circulation in your drying area you should be fine.

Been drying since Thursday . First day today that I felt anything starting to crisp... still got a bit to go yet.. gonna be keeping a close eye on it from now.
Temp between 15/18c
Humid hovering around the 50% mark
Thanks for your time yet again.
PO . The Boys In Blue?(uk)
Do you have hygrometers and a jar. I always keep popping buds in when im getting close. That way I don't overdry a couple pounds of pot by mistake.
Bill

Do you have hygrometers and a jar. I always keep popping buds in when im getting close. That way I don't overdry a couple pounds of pot by mistake.
Bill
Indeed I do matey.. will do when the time comes.defo got a few days yet before that. Still far too wet.
Thanks for the time matey.

Well I'm going to guess that it's not legal to grow in the UK yet. Popo can scan just about any website they want for info and try to catch someone if they wanted, so my advice would be to be careful what you post and watch what's in your pictures. In Canada it's legal in most provinces to grow up to 4 plants recreationally, or if you have a medical license you can grow more depending on your prescription amount per day.

Critical 1
Bit earlier than I would of liked in the drying department. But conditions ain’t perfect.. so today’s the day, before she goes to dust.
1BD21BB0-C119-4ED8-B7A0-88E83288149A.jpeg
Peace an buds to y’all.:)
Show off.

Show off.
Thank you @Bill284
I’ll be sh**ing myself now. Until I’ve made a load of cakes, butter an oil. Get the stash down quick like. I was only expecting 5/7 oz a plant.. eeek!
fecking greeeat problem to have.
Thank you sincerely for all the time you’ve given up for me.. it’s very much appreciated.
Can only sing your praises mate. And will do.
peace an buds budder:)

Critical 2
Well. What can I say..
Gave this little nug a trim. This girls got bag appeal.
I’ve tried to make a cheeky joint, but my fingers are way too sticky. I shall wash up , an get right back
6BA35C3C-0D6A-4AB3-8FB6-D5AFAD8BADAD.jpeg
309EB99E-2A46-4B93-9B85-A94C28142D47.png
massive thank you for all the input..help an advice on the way.
I’ve no doubt I’d of gotten bigger an better harvests if I’d followed some advise from any of the guys an girls from 420 during the 90 day veg cycle.
They where a couple of freebies and I let em grow, nipped an tied down on the way it on the whole they were just left to grow whilst the RQS nl took the stage.
Next one’ll be even better:) ( just 1 :))
Thanks again for all the brilliant help an advise peeps. Feck yeah baby.
Peace an buds

Critical 1
Bit earlier than I would of liked in the drying department. But conditions ain’t perfect.. so today’s the day, before she goes to dust.
1BD21BB0-C119-4ED8-B7A0-88E83288149A.jpeg
Peace an buds to y’all.:)
Nice bud. Interesting. You cure your bud in identically weighed plastic baggies? :high-five:

Nice bud. Interesting. You cure your bud in identically weighed plastic baggies? :high-five:
hey @Jon thanks.
Hope the worlds spinning the right way for you matey.
Nope on the identically weighed baggies just stuffed in:)
Interger boost packs they are, anti smelly zip bags and a little cure pack.as below.
16AB367E-B2EA-4E62-BFD6-08AA6A9255B3.jpeg
I ran out of zip bags and used baggies for what was left..
Still couldn’t tell you what it weighs.. sucks my soul out weighing early, and watching it shrivel to about 20/30%.
when it’s cured for a while I’ll trim it up again. For making the butter, an oil I’m tempted to just throw it in the slow cooker wet for a a whole day, what y recon?
It’s only a few oz getting cured to smoke;) the rest is getting eaten.
made a cake or 2 and a load of butter out of the trim from the last nl. It was brilliant. So that’s going to be were the majority for this lot goes.
Peace to ya

Thank you @Bill284
I’ll be sh**ing myself now. Until I’ve made a load of cakes, butter an oil. Get the stash down quick like. I was only expecting 5/7 oz a plant.. eeek!
fecking greeeat problem to have.
Thank you sincerely for all the time you’ve given up for me.. it’s very much appreciated.
Can only sing your praises mate. And will do.
peace an buds budder:)
Thank you my friend.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom