RQS Critical x2: Photos In Veg 90 Days, Just Flipped

So the likelihood of a clone going hermie is much lower than a feminized seed going hermie? I kind of think you can turn the plant that has the most confidence ever in her femininity and turn her into a transgender he/she if you stress it enough at the right time in the right way. But even if I am correct, it still comes down to odds. So you would say it goes:
1. Clones
2. Feminized seedbank seeds
3. Regular seedbank seeds
4. Bagseeds

Is that correct if one was to rank the odds of going hermie from least at #1 to most at #4?
The likelihood of a clone going hermie would be the same chances as the mother has of going hermie. You want less chances of hermies, likely best to buy regular seeds, but the chances aren't a lot less than fems. It has a lot to do with genetics more than anything I believe.

Bagseeds, right there is a good sign of having hermie traits. Most times a bag seed happens due to stress and hermies, the odd time it could have came from male plant pollen, all depends where it was grown, conditions and many other variables. The only time it wouldn't be a hermie would be if the plant was left to over ripen, a female plant (if left past harvest time) can put out its own pollen and produce seeds. A plants purpose in nature is to reproduce, if cannabis doesn't get pollinated, it's last ditch effort is to produce its own female pollen and pollinate itself. I believe this is where "nanners" come from, banana shaped pollen sacs. Don't take my word for it on the science of this, I've merely read bits and pieces of info.

My experience genetics are the biggest culprit for hermie.
Followed by grower error ie light leaks etc. So imo if mom from seed went through flower well then clones should be fine . Take all that huge grain of salt .
Just what I have found from my tiny bit of experience.
Bill
Every tiny bit of experience I can soak up is good for me, Bill, thanks. I'm like a plant that can't get enough nutes.

Hey @Jon @dick23rk @Bill284 .
In the scheme of things it’s a grain of sand. But I’m pretty pleased with the critical.
the girls have given up 580g dried.
Thanks again for the help perps:)
Almost a pound and a half. Awesome work. Nice. Enjoy it you earned it.

The saga so far..
Ordered a light too big to fit through the door..
ordered a controller and adaptor.. no prob.
Ordered an ec fan to attach to light controller.. after 1wk, I was told they didn’t have said fan, could I choose another..meh.
Ordered one of the 2 new choices of compatible fans on offer. I was informed that one needed an extra adaptor and the other( more expensive)one should work... liking things to work I opted for the more expensive one.
Well fme with a pointy stick.. it didn’t fit the connection..I promptly emailed my displeasure and was sent a connection that was also WRONG..:)
The proceeding emails where to tell me that they can make a connection for me but the timer will run backwards. WTF..
As Id disposed of all the packaging ( space issues) expecting everything to be working I can no longer return said £350 feckin fan I don’t want ..:) it’s not a bad fan with its own controller. But defeats the bloody object of having a £600 controller to control the lot.
Any way.. whinge nearly over.. I finally dragged my (unsponsored) new led up stairs and found.. very much to my displeasure the bloody thing ain’t got no power cable.. been waiting since Friday gone.meh :)
Heyho
82D1570B-514B-4BAC-8805-97E0AA1E7814.jpeg

That was to get the light in. :)
970F4324-1E7B-40C1-B53C-5D1B485E02F1.jpeg
In the tent at last.

The saga so far..
Ordered a light too big to fit through the door..
ordered a controller and adaptor.. no prob.
Ordered an ec fan to attach to light controller.. after 1wk, I was told they didn’t have said fan, could I choose another..meh.
Ordered one of the 2 new choices of compatible fans on offer. I was informed that one needed an extra adaptor and the other( more expensive)one should work... liking things to work I opted for the more expensive one.
Well fme with a pointy stick.. it didn’t fit the connection..I promptly emailed my displeasure and was sent a connection that was also WRONG..:)
The proceeding emails where to tell me that they can make a connection for me but the timer will run backwards. WTF..
As Id disposed of all the packaging ( space issues) expecting everything to be working I can no longer return said £350 feckin fan I don’t want ..:) it’s not a bad fan with its own controller. But defeats the bloody object of having a £600 controller to control the lot.
Any way.. whinge nearly over.. I finally dragged my (unsponsored) new led up stairs and found.. very much to my displeasure the bloody thing ain’t got no power cable.. been waiting since Friday gone.meh :)
Heyho
82D1570B-514B-4BAC-8805-97E0AA1E7814.jpeg

That was to get the light in. :)
970F4324-1E7B-40C1-B53C-5D1B485E02F1.jpeg
In the tent at last.
Hey just curious, do you know what your non sponsored light pulls on power in real wattage? Looks to be 650-720 watts? Nice light. Better be careful with her. Lol.

Day 38 Diesel 1
After the topping I got one more little tezzy which I chopped, and I haven’t seen any since. So thanks again for the guidance peeps. Haven’t really touched any of them other than a leaf or 2 every other day..
Pistols started to show last week( could do with the new light on rapid) and looks like stretch started.
CC748FD2-11BE-46E1-8E20-C97ABCEB83AD.jpeg
Diesel2 Day 31
What I’ve found interesting with these girls, is the amount of branches, on my last auto attempts in 5 gal pots, I never got any more than 5 nodes before pistols started to show.
This girl on the 8th node and very compact. I’ve only taken a few fan leaves off this one.
4DF79262-C728-4447-91F5-40812CD5B7E4.jpeg
Needs to be under big light..
Diesel 3 Day 24
This girl looks different again..seed popped no prob, she’s just grown faster with larger spacing between the nodes for some reason, I’ve had to bend her out the light( NEED MY BIG LIGHT ON)meh
115EA0D0-0EDD-4BCA-BA0A-C2BB8C8E67FE.jpeg
It is what it is.. hopefully tomorrow ey:)
I’m going to pop 3 moonrocks over the next few days anyway, an muddle through if I have to.
Not a great update soz to all you fine diary keepers.
Got more to add but out of time.
Peace an buds

He
Hey just curious, do you know what your non sponsored light pulls on power in real wattage? Looks to be 650-720 watts? Nice light. Better be careful with her. Lol.
Hey @Jon
Not looked yet but think your about right there. It’s sold as requires co2.. unless high up above the canopy. I have neither option at the min.. so hopefully the controller will keep it sweet on low for me.
How’s your light getting on for you,? I’m expecting this to be a bit scorchy ramped up, so I’ll see how it goes . Once the feckin thing running.:)
Hope your keeping well
Cheers bud

He

Hey @Jon
Not looked yet but think your about right there. It’s sold as requires co2.. unless high up above the canopy. I have neither option at the min.. so hopefully the controller will keep it sweet on low for me.
How’s your light getting on for you,? I’m expecting this to be a bit scorchy ramped up, so I’ll see how it goes . Once the feckin thing running.:)
Hope your keeping well
Cheers bud
Cool. I'm in love with mine. I wish I could discuss it on here. It's truly amazing. Zero heat.

Diesel ladies

light 3x 1200mm 65w white led
18/6
Feed .. just started into flowering nuts. @1/2 strength. Using canna bio/ big bud and Rezin
Diesel 1
Cloth pot 7 gal
Medium coir and perlite 70/30 mix

Diesel 2and3
Air pots 7gal
Medium
Perlite on the bottom sprinkled with bokashi an frass, then coir then repeat process.. I thought of that myself , no way did I get the idea from @bil284 :)
Getting the same as 1 for added nuts.
Surprisingly, it was Diesel 3 that showed pistols first. Kind of expecting everything to slow up after topping diesel 1.
thought diesel 2 being a wk earlier in the pot with no stresses that I can think of,would of started first though.?

Ok while I wait ,
I can’t really help anybody growing yet, but
if anybody interested in lemon drizzle cake with canna butter here’s a tasty one.
2A430C2A-C3F1-426B-A79B-B4DDD189F960.jpeg
7ECE9402-5BEC-4C81-AFE7-09CB645E153C.jpeg
The last one fecked me up so I’ve backed off a bit on the butter. Plus it tastes like shit. And could gag a maggot.( the butter not the final cake)
100g canna butter
75g unsalted butter
175g castor sugar(fine)
Zest of whole lemon
Whisk until creamed. As below
A2F336FC-DEF4-4D97-A3A0-62FD48A8615D.jpeg
so far so good:)
Next job.. add 2 large egg s and beat agsin.
F09F3C5A-37A2-49CD-AFBB-85AD6A0702AF.jpeg
Next we want to weigh out 175g of self raising flower, sieve over the mix, then fold in until smooth. Don’t beat at this point or you’ll lose the air. If the mix too thick add a tablespoon of milk and fold that in to loosen the mix.
28B8D903-FED7-4150-8DE5-D49D39210B6D.jpeg
line a small loaf tin with 2 or even 3 layers of parchment paper. This is great tip to all you budding bakers, as it stops the sides of the sponge burning.
7F8B0540-BFB3-4EAF-B7B7-8FBF92EACE04.jpeg
pop In the oven at 160c for 45 min. Check with a skewer poked in the Middle to see if done. If the skewer comes out clean she’s ready, if not, pop back in the oven for 5 min or mor till ready.
Next is the dead easy glaze
Juice the lemon that the zest was taken from add 100g of granulated sugar an about the same in ice ing sugar to a pan and heat gently till sugar dissolves
0FC3B8C5-D684-416D-AF5B-BF2B415FDB72.jpeg

Spread cassis over the sponge while everything still hot. Pop out an let cool.
5CA5BB90-04E9-4EAD-A417-4C8CFECB1E79.jpeg
Trust me good people, if you like Lemons and cake.. you will enjoy this one.
Thanks for all the help an advice so far
Peace an love to y’all.
Bud

Diesel ladies

light 3x 1200mm 65w white led
18/6
Feed .. just started into flowering nuts. @1/2 strength. Using canna bio/ big bud and Rezin
Diesel 1
Cloth pot 7 gal
Medium coir and perlite 70/30 mix

Diesel 2and3
Air pots 7gal
Medium
Perlite on the bottom sprinkled with bokashi an frass, then coir then repeat process.. I thought of that myself , no way did I get the idea from @bil284 :)
Getting the same as 1 for added nuts.
Surprisingly, it was Diesel 3 that showed pistols first. Kind of expecting everything to slow up after topping diesel 1.
thought diesel 2 being a wk earlier in the pot with no stresses that I can think of,would of started first though.?
Wow you are persistent. I can't believe the problems you are having with equipment over there.
At least your girls are doing fantastic.
Can't wait to see that new going :bravo:
Bill

Hey @Prescription Blend
Hope the worlds treating y’all well.
May I ask if there’s an opportunity to purchase those fine looking nutrients over here in the uk?
Peace to ya
Message them directly. Asap. They sending a package to another member near you.
@Bud love what nutrients do you have available there? @Sticky fingaz is having a problem getting a steady supply?
Bill

@Bud love what nutrients do you have available there? @Sticky fingaz is having a problem getting a steady supply?
Bill
Bill
Hey @Bill284
Thanks for your time mate.
Got all sorts of nutes available here, no prob in that department. Just showing a bit of support. .. and I would like to try them out anyway.
run a few different nutes over a period, see what happens.
Peace to ya man

Back
Top Bottom