RV Shower Multi Strain 300w LED Organic Grow

Re: RV Shower Multi Strain 300w LED Organic Grow With Blue Planet Nutrients Farmers P

Well lets hope so. The vegers look happy n healthy as do the PK and PP but I see the 2 skunks in flower look a little yellow in these pics. I did pull one leaf off the SS2 still in veg that looked like the other SS in flower did last week.

Heres a couple veg pics
Veg_Tent.JPG

SS25.JPG

I didnt transplant yesterday cuz it was raining and I have to mix more soil outside first so that is todays project

Heres some flower pics
PP_SS1_SS3_PK.JPG
PP_Day_2_12-12.JPG
Flower_Group.JPG
10_Day_Old_SS_Buds.JPG
Group_27.JPG
Group_17.JPG
10_Day_Old_SS_Buds_3.JPG
10_Day_Old_SS_Buds_2.JPG

The SS buds are 10 days old now and have been in 12/12 for 25 days. PK and PP had their first 12 hr dark cycle last night.

Re: RV Shower Multi Strain 300w LED Organic Grow With Blue Planet Nutrients Farmers P

SEEDS have arrived

DSCF3327.JPG
DSCF3328.JPG

The Pineapple Chunk is in a shot glass of water soaking as of 15 mins ago, she will be the last seed I pop til after March. The other 6 will be the start of a new journal after March when I start back up.

These next 2 are just to show the growth in veg since I fed the 4 in cups which WILL BE transplanted today, I got the soil mixed but ran out of time yesterday to tranplant
Veg_Tent.JPG
DSCF3329.JPG

Transplanting done. Noticed some burning on the little ones...... Im sure itll just get a little worse now since I gave them FFOF to munch on, one day Ill get this all dialed in. heres some root pics and the new veg tent arrangement

DSCF3330.JPG
DSCF3332.JPG
DSCF3334.JPG
DSCF33351.JPG
DSCF3337.JPG

Tomorrow Ill add Miss Chunk to the group in a nice bed of Coco that should make her happy.

OK so today was feeding day and the leaves in the flower tent are yellowing again. I checked the water and the transition was at 6.4 but the bloom/ was at 7.2???? it was 6.4 also when I fed last. Well it was 6.4 before I added the nutes to the PHed water. So do the nutes raise the PH if left sitting a few days (I bubbled the Bloom Nutes before checking, the Transition Nutes are bubbling now) or was it something else??

DSCF3338.JPG
DSCF3339.JPG
DSCF3341.JPG
DSCF3342.JPG
DSCF3343.JPG
DSCF3344.JPG

What is it about the flower stage that makes this happen?? Im using the same water and same nutes for both tents with different results. The only differences are the type of lights, length of light period and the amounts of nutes used. I just checked the Veg Tent and all but 1 of the new ones was 6.7, the other was 6.5 the Bloom Tent one Skunk is 6.1 the other 6.4. Im assuming the soil cant be dry when checking because the PP and PK just read 7 so Ill check them later after their food bubbles some more.

Hey dank, I also am waiting on Bay 11 and GDP seeds. Cant wait to see how they work out for both of us. I am going to be moving next Summer and once we do and get settled I am going to start breeding again, the main reason I bought those seeds. I also ordered some 818 headband and cali conection is giving 10 free chem91 seeds when you buy some of there seeds, thats why the 818 got ordered. Ought to have 15 strains for next year :)

when you bubble them it raises the ph some, but in soil i have not seen this to be an issue, i have some epsoma garden lime (hom dee) i add to keep soil stable, but in general soil buffers ph, , i add everything in and bubble, i dont check ph before or after or ever really, one thing that can happen if your brew is really high in microbes (very foamy) the microherd will eat all the nutes temporarily till they die off and release the nutes back to the plants in a perfect form so while this process happens the plants can look hungry, but dont try to fix it just feed some plain water let the nature of it work and the plants will explode soon, the dried curled leaves look a bit like heat stress how are temps? pale new growth can be from lack of nitrogen or sometimes its just that they need some light, did lights just come on in the pics? often my plants look pale on top when the lights first come on, in a few hours they are fine

I mixed 2:1 FFOF to Coco. The light comes on at 6 and I get up at 7 and open the tent a little to help with air circulation so it is a little warm in there but the temp in the house is only 62 to 65 at that time. I have a fan running all the time in there and a vent out the top I put in last week to help keep the air fresh. I measured the light and it is 13 inches above the plants and had been on for a few hours before pics were taken. I moved it up when the first issue appeared.

When I brewed the first batch over night it wasnt foamy but there was residue on the outside of the jug so it had bubbled over at some point. Each plant got 1 quart or so and I put the rest away til I bubbled over night again and fed the rest 2 days ago.

Should I be feeding plain water more often between nute feedings?? Im only feeding 2 times a week or every 3 days and I mix a gallon at a time so theyre getting nutes, nutes, water.

hmmm well i pretty much nute with every watering, i do that with organics but not reg ferts,, did you wash the coco before using it? i aways wash the hell out of it before first use even the brands that claim prewashed ready to use can be to salty , are u using any cal/mag?
how bout worm castings? got any? you can mix a cupfull into the top 2 inches of the soil, or brew a worm poop tea to get a nice boost to the plants worm castings are about the best organic food on the planet i never go without it! you cant burn your plants with it hell i have heard of ppl mixing in some pearlite and growing in it straight! often called "black gold" its loaded with minerals microbes and enzymes i like to add a cupful to my 5 gallon tea bucket , its usually pretty cheap 10 bux for 20lbs where i live, and i also make my own , i have a rubbermaid tote i throw all my kitchen scraps in along with newspaper shredded cardboard and coffee grounds after 3-6 months i end up with 50lbs of castings from stuff i normally throw away, i got the worms (red wigglers) off ee bae for like 2$ for 100 now i have 1000's and lots of free "wonderfood"
i think they need a little nitrogen , i think the microherd may have temporarily locked up some of your nutes they will give it back after a few days, overall they are doing good i would not worry it could be they just had a bad day lol also try adding a little extra micro your usinf farmers pride right? and azomite? little unsulphered molasses? im not a big fan of ffof i find its to hot and not the right balance for our plants, i use a real basic potting soil "earth gro" from homie dee its mostly peat, have you seen my soil mixin vid i made? that way im in control of what nutes and how much is in the blend , when i was using ffof i was always having lockout,ph,deficiencies , i know many growers swear by the stuff but i just have not had that luck with it, hope this helps, im here for you man we will get it figured out and you will be enjoying some dank 100% organic goodness in the end:thumb:

Thanks BID thats what Im hoping for.

To answer your questions, no I didnt rinse the Coco and I just started using Cal/Mag Plus a couple weeks ago and the Azomite only the last 2 feedings. I didnt add EWC other than whats already in the FFOF. I bought a bag of EarthGro soil at wallyworld back at the beginning but once I got the FFOF I left it out.

I saw your vid a while back and was gonna ask you for the link cuz I dont remember if it was in your journal or not.

I was reading here yesterday again Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial and was kinda thinkin I may have a phosphorus deficiency due to compacted soil??? whatcha think?? If you look at the 2nd pic of the def. in flower thats what my Skunks are doin now with the dying curled up leaves
DSCF3379.JPG
DSCF3378.JPG

I have an empty bin sitting around so Ill order worms in a few days and get me a farm started.

Maybe what Ill do is mix my bag of EarthGro with the bag of FFOF and half bag of Coco, rinsed first this time, then add some perlite to that mix. That should tone down the FFOF and aerate the soil better for me. It wont help the Skunks but I could transplant the others in veg still to help them out.

Sure love how we all help out each other. Great family here.
Hey Dank where u heading? Hope your ladys smooth out for ya. I had similar problems earlier this year when I was flowering with Led's. Only thing I could figure out was overwatering, was watering them the way I was used to under HID/HPS.
Anyways have a safe trip bud.

Im not goin til March but gotta go finish movin from Illinois, still got half a house to move.

BID, Ill be mixin some of that up in the next month or 2 so it has time to sit a few months before use but for now I got 10lbs of EWC and a big bag of perlite. Im gonna mix up some of what I mentioned above and transplant the mango and mystery and use that for the Pineapple also. Ill also be making up a nice tea tonight of EWC, Bio-Juice, Dark Matter,and Liquid Kelp for feeding in a couple days then Ill add the rest of the Farmers Pride before feeding.

EDIT**
Forgot to say I dont think its over watering cuz I wait til the pots are really light but then again Ive been wrong before and also Im not so sure about the compacted soil now cuz Im using Smart Pots and I would think the soil shifts around when I pick them up to feel the weight due to being fabric and not plastic. I gave em a bit of a squeeze and tried to make it shift around so maybe that helped, we shall see.

Back
Top Bottom