SA Coming To The Party - DIY Grow Box & First Grow

420-magazine-mobile1154557865.jpg

420-magazine-mobile447500401.jpg

420-magazine-mobile767414952.jpg

Wow, who would have thought 8 weeks can take so freekin long, 3 weeks to go.

When do I start with the flush (week 8 or week 6? and is it necessary in soil?

Thanks all.
Hi.
Ok, depending on the products you used, you could do a 2 week flush before harvest. I dunno what other people do, but i only do a 3 day flush before harvest (organic with living soil doesn't really need it, but i want to be sure i don't inhale garlic or beet fumes when i smoke). If i'm lucky, i try to harvest after a day or 3 of no water, but sometimes it rains etc, so that rule is flexible. But that's outdoor, you're indoor...
Ps, i told you it only gets worse, this growing weed obsession. Light slut.

Hi.
Ok, depending on the products you used, you could do a 2 week flush before harvest. I dunno what other people do, but i only do a 3 day flush before harvest (organic with living soil doesn't really need it, but i want to be sure i don't inhale garlic or beet fumes when i smoke). If i'm lucky, i try to harvest after a day or 3 of no water, but sometimes it rains etc, so that rule is flexible. But that's outdoor, you're indoor...
Ps, i told you it only gets worse, this growing weed obsession. Light slut.
Thanks Anna, ok I think I will flush the last week then.

Light hoar, I'll take that .

I'm new to soil as well, but I will back off on nutes the last 2 weeks and only use em-prosoil and molasses... maybe... I'm not sure just yet. LOL!

Flowering girls are looking good bud. I'm a week behind you. Exciting times.

Exciting times to say the least bud, especially being my first grow and after aaaalllllllll the kak I had in the beginning I'm truly pleased to be at this point in the grow with this results. Not to try score points for those counting but I obviously would be flat on my ass if it weren't for those of you who gave their assistance along the way.

Exciting times to say the least bud, especially being my first grow and after aaaalllllllll the kak I had in the beginning I'm truly pleased to be at this point in the grow with this results. Not to try score points for those counting but I obviously would be flat on my ass if it weren't for those of you who gave their assistance along the way.

Live & learn bud. Your girls are looking amazing. I realised too late that my pots were too small. But they're still doing pretty good.

Never diminish your own accomplishments by giving too much credit to others. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Live & learn bud. Your girls are looking amazing. I realised too late that my pots were too small. But they're still doing pretty good.
Depending on the type/value of the pot you can always cut off the bottom and place that in a bigger pot, the roots will welcome the extra space. I did it will little effect to the plant itself, I on the other hand was stressed all the way.

The Vanilla,

420-magazine-mobile108689942.jpg

The DC

420-magazine-mobile1795624645.jpg

The bagseed Critical Mass

420-magazine-mobile1568408728.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1096574738.jpg

After close to 2 months in this soil this popped out meaning the soil etc should still be pretty good

420-magazine-mobile139914232.jpg

THE PROBLEM: There is usually one

420-magazine-mobile1990492334.jpg

Found this on the DC, I picked about 10 off and only one had a seed (I think) in it, what should I do? Continue with the plant or harvest it now? I'm 2 weeks out.

Tricombs are still pretty clear.

Last 2 weeks of flowering, is this normal for the leaves to starting kakking or just over feeding her?

420-magazine-mobile171325581.jpg

Photo above meant to be with this

It's normal for leaves to start looking a bit past it towards the end of flower, the plant knows it won't need them for much longer so it stops expending as much energy on maintaining them and pulls nutrients out of them to fuel the final stages of bud development.
Thought as much, thanks for the reassurance

Back
Top Bottom