SA Coming To The Party - DIY Grow Box & First Grow

I remember when I first started...man, I was obsessed. Not much has changed.

Nice harvest! Your plants were in pretty bad shape at the beggining.. not so sure what you did to change that..

did you repoted the plants with new soil and started using that em-pro soil? how was your feedings? i think is page 10 or 11 that things started going on the right direction, wasnt?

lmk

Nice harvest! Your plants were in pretty bad shape at the beggining.. not so sure what you did to change that..

did you repoted the plants with new soil and started using that em-pro soil? how was your feedings? i think is page 10 or 11 that things started going on the right direction, wasnt?

lmk
Thanks for checking out the journal.
Yes I basically started using a living soil from Freedom Farms, it has all the requirements mixed in and nothing else was really required during veg although I did use a bit of bio grow here and the otherwise just the EM pro soil and some amino mix to bring the ph down, about 1ml per 8 litre water.
In flower I did use bloom but at about half to 3/4 of the recommended dosage. As a new grower one needs to cover the basics with the best you can get I would say. Good lights with a good soil and a good heart can get you all the way to the end. You from SA?

Well well well...Final Update

Weighed up and a total of 163g dried. I'm super happy with that and should last me to the next harvest. Thinking about it that's close to 30k street value

CM @ 56 grams
Vanilla @ 51 grams
DC @ 56 grams

Smoke report :

The CM has a fuel/spice tone to it, but not in a bad way. The sharp initial smell has really toned down which was a bit of a concern initially. Smoke was fairly smooth and should improve with the cure. High was great and a definite day time energetic high.

The Vanilla is so sweet a nice tasty inhale which in not to bad on the smoothness, will once again improve as time goes by. This will be definitely one to bring out when having friends and family around lol...a great Euphoric happy high.

The DC is my favourite right off the bat, that nice kush taste, awesome colours, great high that is on the brink of couch lock but not quite. I'm not sharing this one hahaha ha, it's all mine, all mine I tell you

DC
420-magazine-mobile547005193.jpg

CM
420-magazine-mobile67184394.jpg

Vanilla

420-magazine-mobile885182181.jpg

Wanna thank each and everyone of you for joining me on this incredible ride.
So with a tear in my eye, a knot in my throat and a Bud of DC in my bong and say Goodbye....

For now

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom