SA Coming To The Party - DIY Grow Box & First Grow

Beautiful work Justin! :thumb:

The DC OG has some nice colouration. It is DC OG right?

I'm sure it will be. Also, your own weed is always better. It is like it takes on something of you. Sounds very hippy, but I believe it.

Very well done Justin. Here's a pic of what's left of mine after I had to harvest a few colas early due to some bud worms.

Managed to dry 2 decent sized colas & let it cure for a week. Thankfully I only had to chuck away a small amount. Shared some royale haze with 2 of my stoner workmates & they're absolutely loving it.

My setup isn't ideal, but at least I know I'm on the right track :D
a54d411edda869f7a585e8103a2e6394.jpg

Very well done Justin. Here's a pic of what's left of mine after I had to harvest a few colas early due to some bud worms.

Managed to dry 2 decent sized colas & let it cure for a week. Thankfully I only had to chuck away a small amount. Shared some royale haze with 2 of my stoner workmates & they're absolutely loving it.

My setup isn't ideal, but at least I know I'm on the right track :D
a54d411edda869f7a585e8103a2e6394.jpg
We have to make do with what we have Brother and holy crap man give yourself a double pat on the back those look great and as you say, you definitely seem to be on the right track. Onwards and upwards !!!!!

Busy freekin night I must say!! Eish but it comes with its pleasures so I'm not complaining.

420-magazine-mobile1225794817.jpg

420-magazine-mobile701158498.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1083203661.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1391821432.jpg

420-magazine-mobile615858915.jpg

420-magazine-mobile547466936.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1540635372.jpg

420-magazine-mobile458943598.jpg

And what's left
420-magazine-mobile1389674988.jpg

But that's a job for next weekend or longer.
Tomorrow morning I'll trim proper and then put the buds hung in boxes out to dry.

Congrats mofo!! Well done bud! Looks like some tasty smoke right there. You're going to love it.

Congrats mofo!! Well done bud! Looks like some tasty smoke right there. You're going to love it.
Shot Ķnop Kop!! I'm loving it already.
Next batch is well underway.
420-magazine-mobile116534127.jpg

These are all female so no guess work this time round. Colour is starting to come back, so it should be plain sailing from here in in......NOT

I'm sure it will be. Also, your own weed is always better. It is like it takes on something of you. Sounds very hippy, but I believe it.
Amen. Sometimes i feel that they mutate in order to be exactly what i need at that specific moment. Then i feel like a flaky ditz, but i'm thrilled someone else feels something similar...

Amen. Sometimes i feel that they mutate in order to be exactly what i need at that specific moment. Then i feel like a flaky ditz, but i'm thrilled someone else feels something similar...

We can be flaky together. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom