SA Coming To The Party - DIY Grow Box & First Grow

Wait until the plant is ready, totally agree it's worth the wait. (You'd be surprised at how good proper swazi is - the crap you buy anywhere is early harvest- let it ripen and whoooooo. Cross-eyed happiness). You're right - 4 months down the loo if you can't wait a few days to do it right. (Imo, if you're impatient, you deserve to smoke sub-par bud. Respect the plant, man. )
Anyway, enjoy!

Wait until the plant is ready, totally agree it's worth the wait. (You'd be surprised at how good proper swazi is - the crap you buy anywhere is early harvest- let it ripen and whoooooo. Cross-eyed happiness). You're right - 4 months down the loo if you can't wait a few days to do it right. (Imo, if you're impatient, you deserve to smoke sub-par bud. Respect the plant, man. )
Anyway, enjoy!
Thanks Anna,
I need to pop around to your journal, you've been away a bit?

Yup. Home, but focused on more 'legitimate' endeavours. Weather's been very strange, very much 4 seasons in a day for weeks now, so not spending a lot of time in the garden right now. Life. What can you do? .
Real life must come first I'm afraid, well I hope you can get stuck in real soon.

420-magazine-mobile712234993.jpg

Alright guys,
Same strain - Royal Gorilla.
The lighter one is in recovery after the Spider mites.
How can I get her to darken as her Mites less sister?
Was thinking CalMag, Epson Salts or Dolomite lime but I have limited to no experience using these and what ratios.
The CalMag is Calcium Magnesium Nitrate granules.
Cheers Guys and Gals

There is probably sufficient nitrogen in the soil. Maybe after the EM and humics, you could give her a slightly elevated dose of biogrow, and then resume normal feeding. That's what I did with my dnets and they seem to be responding well. Have a look at the pic of the clone I just posted in my organic journal and you will see what I mean.

There is probably sufficient nitrogen in the soil. Maybe after the EM and humics, you could give her a slightly elevated dose of biogrow, and then resume normal feeding. That's what I did with my dnets and they seem to be responding well. Have a look at the pic of the clone I just posted in my organic journal and you will see what I mean.
Yup, I had a look. I did give the soil a few good flushes as part of my attempt to save the plants. I didn't know they affect the small ones so badly so I initially thought the soil may have become fooked due to all the pesticides hence the flushing. The ppm was around 2500 that's also why I flushed so I suppose I probably should have left things as is or maybe not

I see the logic behind flushing. I definitely saw burning from all the pesticides I used. I took a different approach and pumped them with bennies and humics to fix the soil and stabilise it.

Back
Top Bottom