Same? But not the same

Clinto

Gidday guys and gals. Hope you having or had a great day. Now my mate who gave me these clones swears it is impossible for a mix up MMMMMMM. So only difference is it’s right in middle of light. Other side better light still green as and when she was little I split her. Oops. Split her pretty good. I still think my mate is full of shit. What you say? Be good

DD42DD99-8D42-42B9-ABA5-37CD42FE16B0.jpeg

85B2736F-C9BF-4F22-BB0C-2F1FE611A554.jpeg

I think he's asking why one is purple and the others aren't?
And if so, it sounds like they were likely purported to be cloned from the same strain.

This is just a guess but if the clones were taken from multiple different plants
then there will be multiple expressions, so called phenotypes.
So one seed might give a purple plant, another a green one, one might be short, one might be tall...
regardless of whether or not they are the same strain.

If you want uniformity and homogenous plants then F1 hybrids or IBL (inbred) strains are your best bet.

Gidday guys and gals. Hope you having or had a great day. Now my mate who gave me these clones swears it is impossible for a mix up MMMMMMM. So only difference is it’s right in middle of light. Other side better light still green as and when she was little I split her. Oops. Split her pretty good. I still think my mate is full of shit. What you say? Be good

DD42DD99-8D42-42B9-ABA5-37CD42FE16B0.jpeg

85B2736F-C9BF-4F22-BB0C-2F1FE611A554.jpeg
I think ya mate be tripping if he thinks all the clones came from the same mother plant.
Especially considering you are most probably growing all the same way .
:passitleft:

I think he's asking why one is purple and the others aren't?
I was kinda thinking that maybe his friend supplied clones from several different strains and swore that "it is impossible for a mix up" so none of them were labeled. Until we find out what the question is we can only take a guess since alll we know are a purple plant and 5 green ones.

We need more info on what the question is.

What did he mean by "impossible to mix up"? Was he talking about several strains? Or impossible to mix up whether they were Sativa or Indica dominant?
Ment to be Sativa dominant. Didn’t want big fattys in winter. All from same mum. He says

I was kinda thinking that maybe his friend supplied clones from several different strains and swore that "it is impossible for a mix up" so none of them were labeled. Until we find out what the question is we can only take a guess since alll we know are a purple plant and 5 green ones.
Same mum. Just wondering can this happen so drastically to one. The pipe is air in but there one on other side too. If they are the same shouldn’t others be bit purple too. Will never know for sure I guess. Wondered if splitting may of stress some purple button in there Thanks everyone👍

Back
Top Bottom