SanibelGreen's LED/Bubbletronics Grow (1st)

Hey man, good job getting everything organized and set up before stumbling thru the first few weeks of your grow! :goodjob:

I wouldn't do the nutes by the day number, but by how your plants are progressing. I waited for the first 2 real leaves (not the little rounded ones), and some people wait for 4. But remember to start slow with the nutes.

Don't over obsesses out about PH, a little fluctuation between ~5.8-6.5 is good, so you shouldn't have to micromanage TOO much.

But hey, everything looks good so far tho. Keep it up man :popcorn:

Thanks man, I was just wondering there for the first couple days. both tanks are currently 6.4 so I am happy with that.

I hate so say this, but I havn't checked PH in 6months.. Im not trying to confuse anyone. I just have a 000ppm system to where I know everything is cool.. Bad water varies PH more that anything else.. My first recommendation to someone with wild PH fluctionations in a good quality filter system, like 6kgal carbon filter with a D.I.(De-Ionized) filter. That will take care of the problems

Ph seems to be a lot more stable now. It is only spiking .1 a day now it seems.

SG

I was thinking the same thing. I'll re-pot her tomorrow in a homer which ironically I bought 3 of before coming home tonight. Another weekend project will be cutting a hole in the ceiling to let hot air out. The 3rd light is causing a heat spike, idling at 84 degrees which is too hot for my tastes. And lastly the plant is around 2 foot tall maybe a little bigger but liek you said right around 26in. And the grow room I did by the book authored by you and rose!

SG

hey, get a 8" 240 cfm, Duct fan from the depot for 40$. damn good deal, actually runs around 150CFM buts does the job. get the ducting and you'll be good. just run the tubing from the exhaust as close to the canopy or top of the light/s as possible.. You might need a real fan, like a 6" 435cfm centrifugal fan

hey, get a 8" 240 cfm, Duct fan from the depot for 40$. damn good deal, actually runs around 150CFM buts does the job. get the ducting and you'll be good. just run the tubing from the exhaust as close to the canopy or top of the light/s as possible.. You might need a real fan, like a 6" 435cfm centrifugal fan

Will do man heading there today. Also 2 of the sprouts 1 in each tub are some free seeds that came from nirvana with my order, praying that they are female, Oddly enough the first 2 real leaves have a yellowish green tint. Different plants different colors or is it dying?

SG

Oh, are using the air pump that came with Deep Water Culture? You will have much better results with a 60gal airpump. walmart has em for 25$.. so you would need two and then you need more airstones since they each have two outlets

I had jus left Home Depot after seeing this on the iphone I was looking at doing a EcoPlus 235 muffin fan to suck the air out 8 inches or so. Guess ill have to replace the air pumps then. :(

pics of yellow which i was talking about

yellow_22.JPG

yellow_211.JPG

yellow_20.JPG

yellow_19.JPG

they are growing but since its wide spread, it has to be your water. what is your ppm and your PH. also, misting your plants with a fine mist will help. do over do it, twice a day is good.

not really widespread that is three only one in one of the tubs and the other two in the other tube there is two pics of one in the four pictures, all other plants are perfectly fine no problems. Added the nutes about two hrs ago now the ph of both tanks pre nute add were at 6.2 and now they are at as of five min ago 5.9 and 6.0, misting will prob help. Repotted the clone in the five gal the roots made a brick of the soil in the other pot almost looking like it wad suffocating now it has plenty of room!

Sg

Still watching and learning on your grow Sanibel! Coming along nicely man, my PPF800 still didn't get here...rescheduled for next week. Anyhow, nice job, just wish i had something to contribute.... but the intrest is there for sure!
:surf:

Still watching and learning on your grow Sanibel! Coming along nicely man, my PPF800 still didn't get here...rescheduled for next week. Anyhow, nice job, just wish i had something to contribute.... but the intrest is there for sure!
:surf:

Lol thanks man, I'll take anything!

Morning after nutes are introduced plants look a little more lively and clear growth over night is noticeable, tank ph in both tubs is idle around 6.0

sg

I often get a touch of yellow the first two days of sprouting and thought it was normal.
I might be wrong, but I think they look OK to me.

Thanks rose I mean they look very healthy just that tint to them been misting with 6.0 water and tanks were both at 6.0 before I left for the superbowl party which iam at now checking the forums lol

sg

Back
Top Bottom