SanibelGreen's LED/Bubbletronics Grow (1st)

When the roots hit the deep water, stand back! it is a growth explosion!

I have already noticed, roots are 2x what they were 2 days ago, I went to my local hydro store and bought a nice t5 setup that he basically gave me in exchange for LED info and such so that was cool. a sun systems 6 bulb t5 :) , he also gave me some heavier duty air pumps with 2 ports a piece I slammed those in with new airstones and the inside of the tubs now look like soda water almost there is so many bubbles! So back to that T5 I am setting up a veg chambers in my roomate's closet to keep seperate areas, that is where that clone will be going to as well as other plants to be mothers my friend wants to give me 3-4 other clones of strains like The church, AK, Big Bud, and super lemon haze so christmas came real early. On the flipside we ordered another tank and light today because he thinks I can do three tubs and he wants me to "maximize" my skill set which I laughed at but will need it because of all the clones that will start appearing soon.. However continuing with the roseman tradition my bathroom sink now doubles as a hose hookup with my 50 ft curl hose thing, it is amazing btw.And my PPM meter should be here by monday. This explosion of info is from a cexplosive roseman comment lol.

SG

!!

I have already noticed, roots are 2x what they were 2 days ago, I went to my local hydro store and bought a nice t5 setup that he basically gave me in exchange for LED info and such so that was cool. a sun systems 6 bulb t5 :) , he also gave me some heavier duty air pumps with 2 ports a piece I slammed those in with new airstones and the inside of the tubs now look like soda water almost there is so many bubbles! So back to that T5 I am setting up a veg chambers in my roomate's closet to keep seperate areas, that is where that clone will be going to as well as other plants to be mothers my friend wants to give me 3-4 other clones of strains like The church, AK, Big Bud, and super lemon haze so christmas came real early. On the flipside we ordered another tank and light today because he thinks I can do three tubs and he wants me to "maximize" my skill set which I laughed at but will need it because of all the clones that will start appearing soon.. However continuing with the roseman tradition my bathroom sink now doubles as a hose hookup with my 50 ft curl hose thing, it is amazing btw.And my PPM meter should be here by monday. This explosion of info is from a cexplosive roseman comment lol.

SG

Hell yeah, your plants will love the light and especially MORE BUBBLES!! They should really explode! I just ordered and HO 8-bulb T5 setup. Have you hooked up the T5 light yet and if so, does it seem bright?

Man, C5Rftw, I would have loved an 8-bulb T5 but my closet was a little too shallow to fit it. The 6-bulb made my grow area a lot brighter than the 4-bulb I'd been using. I wish I'd gotten a 6-bulb in the first place, or at least had it as early in the grow as SanibelGreen has.

Man, C5Rftw, I would have loved an 8-bulb T5 but my closet was a little too shallow to fit it. The 6-bulb made my grow area a lot brighter than the 4-bulb I'd been using. I wish I'd gotten a 6-bulb in the first place, or at least had it as early in the grow as SanibelGreen has.

Thx for the input PPG! Im excited for it now. It was 250$ so it should be good!! I was reading that you have a total of ~70,000 lumens.. Thats all they could need, and by looking at em, they are doing very well! So its safe to say, you have good lighting!

Re: !!

Hell yeah, your plants will love the light and especially MORE BUBBLES!! They should really explode! I just ordered and HO 8-bulb T5 setup. Have you hooked up the T5 light yet and if so, does it seem bright?

ya man it is bright I got the forty four so it is nioce prob going to hold the the other tub til after the first grow any thoughts? I got it for half price!! it is just for my clone/mother closet :)

Sg

ya man it is bright I got the forty four so it is nioce prob going to hold the the other tub til after the first grow any thoughts? I got it for half price!! it is just for my clone/mother closet :)

Sg

Awesome man! I cant wait til mine gets delivered. Hold the other tub, well if you dont have lighting for both, I guess you gotta right? Sorry, Im a little ripped and I got court tomorrow... Time for a shot and some:roorrip::roorrip: and maybe even:roorrip:

Awesome man! I cant wait til mine gets delivered. Hold the other tub, well if you dont have lighting for both, I guess you gotta right? Sorry, Im a little ripped and I got court tomorrow... Time for a shot and some:roorrip::roorrip: and maybe even:roorrip:

Ill have the light tommorow, company in FL i know hooks it up with UFO's for 170, quad band xen lux's :) so i jus gonna use the fourth light with the 2, clone is looking pretty tho, jus peaked again and I see more roots than i did earlier one root is a foot long no joke! Good luck in court with w/e you did lol

SG :roorrip:

Day 14!

Well alright ladies and gents, if you dont know me by now I am a perfectionist that likes things to be organized. I redid the grow area again, taking into account future and present needs. Another light was a must for flowering, elevated tanks was also a must. Other work can be noticed :) Well let the pictures begin, as always your opinion matters for this LED crusade! enjoy:)

Starting off with the airing out of the roots during water change, notice the one plant with freakish roots already.

14_31.JPG

14_33.JPG

14_32.JPG

Here are the runts I am kind of concerned about but rose says not tot worry....

14_37.JPG

14_36.JPG

14_35.JPG

Top end look

14_34.JPG

14_30.JPG

14_29.JPG

New closet look with light,stand, and wall mounted fans!

14_38.JPG

14_39.JPG

more to come!:roorrip:

Looking crisp as usual, love the setup organization!!!!:bravo:

Goodluck with the runts...they need a lil kick in the butt!

Thanks man, ya they need a little kick but I think they will eventually get there I hope, some of the plants might have gotten hurt during our possible freeze here in FL last night, some leaves which were amazing last night are now dryish/ tail end crispy, dropped to 30 here in south Florida last night WTF! Time to turn the heat on = /

SG

They are coming along good. When they are young, this is that critical time where they live or die. good luck! Nutes are lookin really good. should be strong plants

Two of the bigger ones all of a sudden over night it seems got crispy fan leaves and another has some brown spots....nute burn or possible cold burn?

SG

Back
Top Bottom