SanibelGreen's LED/Bubbletronics Grow (1st)

PPM meters vary a lot in quality. anything Hanna is pretty much gonna be good. I use that PPM meter from the Zero Water, that they give for free, and it actually works really good. here is a link for a cheap hanna, but this is their cheapest one. Hanna Instruments: HANNA PRIMO TDS TESTER [716833] - Timers & Instruments - Discount Specialty Farm, Greenhouse & Garden Supply Store - Horticulture Source. I cant recommend it since I haven't used it, but really, you cant go wrong spending like 50$ more for a decent one. I have read that they all pretty much start off accurately, but the cheap ones become inaccurate more rapidly than more expensive one. Infact, many have calibration modes used with calibration liquid you can buy. The main thing is, always keep the electric diodes clean, the part that goes in the water, either by blowing it dry or wiping off. This ensures long lasting accuracy

I keep checking this at the party lol but ya the one I saw u using rose they want like 195 at my local hydro store looking for around one hundred glad the superbowl isn't slowing down you guys on the forums lol

sg

I was thinking about that yellowish last night and I might have found the answer let me know what you guys think, it has been one of the coldest winters in a long time in southern FL, last couple weeks temps have been changing upwards of 25 degrees per day and last night my heat was on however location of the closet allows temps to change dramatically. The temp when I left for superbowl last night was 76 degrees very was very nice, however this morning before going to work it was near 60 degrees, a nice 16 degree swing. So I am shutting off the fans and hoping to start keeping the warm air from the lights within the closet. I think it might be this because the clone is doing better but looks like it is still suffering also. Let me know what you guys think.

SG

Ya rose I have read all your threads to the point of memorizing them but was just an idea they seem to be getting better guess I am just being nervous and thinking too much about it so we will see in the next coupl days

Sg

Ya rose I have read all your threads to the point of memorizing them but was just an idea they seem to be getting better guess I am just being nervous and thinking too much about it so we will see in the next coupl days

Sg

Same here Sanibel, read them so much I got overloaded and overwhelmed! And reading how to do it but then putting it to practice are 2 different animals man. There are always these little things that pop up or moments of doubt that reading doesn't hit on.... thankfully "they" are here for us guys still wet behind the ears... although i feel real stupid asking ???'s sometimes. lol

well a lot of the yellowish I was talking about before has since pass and we can continue on the journey. Some roots are now coming through the cups and are making their way to the water, seems like I have one real runt in the back so I am hoping that she will buck up and start growing. I will update pictures tonight for a progress record :)

SG

I saw somewhere in here you were in need of a PPM meter. I got a Hanna Multi meter off Amazon not long ago for around $90. Does Ph, EC, PPM

Amazon Hanna Instruments HI 9813 Portable pH and Conductivity Meter

1667509095083.png

Hope this helps

well a lot of the yellowish I was talking about before has since pass and we can continue on the journey. Some roots are now coming through the cups and are making their way to the water, seems like I have one real runt in the back so I am hoping that she will buck up and start growing. I will update pictures tonight for a progress record :)

SG

Those runts are just part of the experience.

Update day 9

Alright some are going pretty fast some arent starting to believe there actually can be runts :( o well everything is going good and the clone is perking up!

See the runts?
day9_23.JPG

day9_24.JPG

day9_26.JPG

Setup currently
day9_28.JPG

ROOTS!!
day9_27.JPG

As usual let me know what you think!

SG

Back
Top Bottom