SanibelGreen's LED/Bubbletronics Grow (1st)

Does the oven actually work?! lol

SG

No, forget the oven. Just be patient, you'll be disappointed if you smoke some today. Let it at least air dry for a week. Put it in jars and start burping. The difference between dry after one week and a four week cure is amazng.

But you should be experiencing this for yourself along the way, you'll see what I mean but and you may as well find it out yourself.

Enjoy!

I decided not really weigh anything because it did not really matter to me what I recieved on this grow, the knowledge is worth more to me than the bud I harvested. However I would guess around 2oz. dry from everything, hermie did not help I mean it still gets you good but the Snow White bud is amazing, soooo smooth and fruity woody smell to it. I'll do another photo op of what is coming up here soon and the bud in jars :)

SG

Buddy weighed the bud today, 2.3 ounces from Snow White and hermie is 1 oz. lol so all in all guess it was good. So this is basically complete. New grow pics and thread coming shortly! Let me know what you think of the bud pics? Any chance for bud of the month?

DSCN0444.jpg

DSCN04462.jpg

DSCN04474.jpg

DSCN04501.jpg

DSCN04521.jpg

DSCN04532.jpg

SG

Where you at SB. Getting everything setup for the next grow and pics I hope. anyhow, everything came out nicely from the loks of the photos. Hit us back soon bro'. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom