SanibelGreen's LED/Bubbletronics Grow (1st)

Alright here are some long awaited update pics along with some bonuses! I have started vegging my next grow with my LED's and my little cabinet is doing quite well! Plants are starting to get frosty :)

SG

Veg Room!
DSCN04243.jpg

Snow White
DSCN04252.jpg

DSCN04282.jpg

Frosty :)
DSCN04302.jpg

Hermie :( , hasnt been looking that great since the transfer...
DSCN04294.jpg

DYI Grow cab...
DSCN04313.jpg

:thumb:I will have to agree my friend. Sunday we shall begin the flush!!! That will be a full 9 weeks of flower when i begin to flush. Are we on the same schedule? What day will sunday be for you? Thats crazy if we end up harvesting together, lol. Those buds look very frosty bro, mine arent as frosty. Super frost on the interior but bot all the way out the leafs like your beauties. Looks like there was a flurry in there!!:bravo:

:thumb:I will have to agree my friend. Sunday we shall begin the flush!!! That will be a full 9 weeks of flower when i begin to flush. Are we on the same schedule? What day will sunday be for you? Thats crazy if we end up harvesting together, lol. Those buds look very frosty bro, mine arent as frosty. Super frost on the interior but bot all the way out the leafs like your beauties. Looks like there was a flurry in there!!:bravo:

Lol this Sunday will be day 63 :)

SG

Back
Top Bottom