SanibelGreen's LED/Bubbletronics Grow (1st)

Hmm i might have to consider using hps for flowering. I'll be Scroging the setup. Three buckets will have there own screen set about 12 inches from the grow medium.

Hmm i might have to consider using hps for flowering. I'll be Scroging the setup. Three buckets will have there own screen set about 12 inches from the grow medium.

Ya for the next grow I have trellis I am gonna do like 2 foot or so off the buckets just to control development :)

SG

Very nice SG, glad to see that you are liking your setup. I love the tents specially for containment, the only downside is the height restraint. We stuggle fom the same issues, the monster height f our plants!!!! At least I know we are doing something right, lol. For summer time I will definately be keeping the the height under control with some kind if screen. It's almost a must in the tents unless you want to supercrop all the time. Although it works, I have a sneaking suspision that the ladies don't like it a whole he'll of a lot, they just put up with it ya know! Lol.

Looking swell brother, keep it up.

Very nice SG, glad to see that you are liking your setup. I love the tents specially for containment, the only downside is the height restraint. We stuggle fom the same issues, the monster height f our plants!!!! At least I know we are doing something right, lol. For summer time I will definately be keeping the the height under control with some kind if screen. It's almost a must in the tents unless you want to supercrop all the time. Although it works, I have a sneaking suspision that the ladies don't like it a whole he'll of a lot, they just put up with it ya know! Lol.

Looking swell brother, keep it up.

Ya what I am happy about is the 3 gal buckets are even shorter, so I gain some height back. What are your temps in you tent... u run a oscillating fan or.... because I am having trouble staying below like 83.

SG

83 isn't bad, is it? What's the temp lights out?? Whats the res temp? Am I jumping ahead? lol

res temps and everyhting else is fine. Just not used to seeing above 80 with the LED's so I guess 83 is ok, I mean there is a wind going and everything. Seems a lot cooler than it says on the reader = / so I dont know just thinking.

SG

res temps and everyhting else is fine. Just not used to seeing above 80 with the LED's so I guess 83 is ok, I mean there is a wind going and everything. Seems a lot cooler than it says on the reader = / so I dont know just thinking.

SG

Very nice setup Bro!!

I noticed the exhaust fan for the light, but do you have one for the tent itself? If you have glass over the light and it is contained, then that fan is only moving outside air across the bulb and straight out. You need to exhaust the tent as well to get the hot stale air out.

Yo Sg,

My tent sits around 80 at the canopy ( which is pretty close to the hood. And it sits at about 70 at the base of the plants. I run 1 16 oscilatin fan in a corner of the tent.

I am also set up a little dfferently than you though. I have a can filter connected to the hood that's connected to the can fan which pulls up and out. Filter/ducting/hood/ducting/canfan/ducting up and out. So I exaust and cool at the same time. It seems to work pretty good now. I'm just waiting t see how it's gonna work in the beggin of summer heat.

Very nice setup Bro!!

I noticed the exhaust fan for the light, but do you have one for the tent itself? If you have glass over the light and it is contained, then that fan is only moving outside air across the bulb and straight out. You need to exhaust the tent as well to get the hot stale air out.

Ya to answer you and caddy's thoughts I reversed the fan and took off the other half of the ducting so it pull air through the reflector and exits the tent. It has been sitting at 83 all day without a hitch, and remember I am in south FL gets hot here = / 91 today and 87% humidity =/

SG

Ya to answer you and caddy's thoughts I reversed the fan and took off the other half of the ducting so it pull air through the reflector and exits the tent. It has been sitting at 83 all day without a hitch, and remember I am in south FL gets hot here = / 91 today and 87% humidity =/

SG

damn man and i thought i had tough weather to deal with growing. the heat doesnt kill me as much as the humidity.

damn man and i thought i had tough weather to deal with growing. the heat doesnt kill me as much as the humidity.

Ya Mike it was 84 with 91% humidity LAST NIGHT lol, but yes tent does not go above 83.5 from what I saw all day Sunday. Humidity is kinda an issue but wont be soon, Pineapple chunk is a mold resistant strain like the church I will also be getting :).

SG

Ya Mike it was 84 with 91% humidity LAST NIGHT lol, but yes tent does not go above 83.5 from what I saw all day Sunday. Humidity is kinda an issue but wont be soon, Pineapple chunk is a mold resistant strain like the church I will also be getting :).

SG

84 at night! i couldn't live with that kind of heat, i tip my hat to you sir for being able to put up with that. Everytime i read Pineapple chunk i think of a Harry & David Pineapple i had 2 weeks ago haha, absolutely delicious! I want to start looking into mold resistant strains, sounds like your next grow is going to be SOLID. Cant wait to see it! Any new pics of the ladies? feel like i havent seen those purple lights in a while

84 at night! i couldn't live with that kind of heat, i tip my hat to you sir for being able to put up with that. Everytime i read Pineapple chunk i think of a Harry & David Pineapple i had 2 weeks ago haha, absolutely delicious! I want to start looking into mold resistant strains, sounds like your next grow is going to be SOLID. Cant wait to see it! Any new pics of the ladies? feel like i havent seen those purple lights in a while

Look back a page...new setup was transfered. So plants were transfered. :)

SG

Look back a page...new setup was transfered. So plants were transfered. :)

SG

HAHAHA woops guess ive been :smokin: a little too much lately. I'll go back and check em out. Oh and i got a final weigh in, Between 2 plants, both below 35" tall. . . . . . . . . 415.8 g just shy of 15oz!!! Come take a break from that heat and burn some trees with me, its gonna take forever to finish this stash! :roorrip::roorrip:

HAHAHA woops guess ive been :smokin: a little too much lately. I'll go back and check em out. Oh and i got a final weigh in, Between 2 plants, both below 35" tall. . . . . . . . . 415.8 g just shy of 15oz!!! Come take a break from that heat and burn some trees with me, its gonna take forever to finish this stash! :roorrip::roorrip:

Ya man hoping for a large amount from my next grow, mold resistant means no worries just go balls out lol, making life a lot easier. Has a marked yield of 650g so if I could get 200 per i'll be happy :) also the THC level in that strain is 25%! yes 25% so that with good yield and disease and mold resistant. Sounds like a dream.

SG

Back
Top Bottom