SanibelGreen's LED/Bubbletronics Grow (1st)

I totally feel you SG on the less plants for the next grow. I am in the same boat as you and i think it is just too much for the space. Even to grow unfeminized seeds and whack males, my garden is outta control right now with 10 plants in the tent. Definately will be going smaller next grow.

I totally feel you SG on the less plants for the next grow. I am in the same boat as you and i think it is just too much for the space. Even to grow unfeminized seeds and whack males, my garden is outta control right now with 10 plants in the tent. Definately will be going smaller next grow.

jus going 3 plants per tub, maximize each plant. Sure I will see better results than I have had.

SG

Look into the 5gal buckets with the netpot lids built in. If your doing bigger plants in less numbers these lids are much more supportive than making your own with a tub. I have more problems than i could have ever imagined because of the tub/lid PowerKush is in and her size and weight. Feels like a solid 25-30lb plant when i lift the lid out of the res. and the lid wants to fold like paper. Def not meant to support a whole lot of weight. Just something to keep in mind brotha

Random Pics, they are just growing and growing. 1700+ ppm at all times it seems.

14_191.JPG

14_192.JPG

14_193.JPG

they look fantastic bro, those flowers should start swelling in no time

Thanks Mike I hope so, on another note I ordered my new grow...600w HPS..Mag XXXL reflector...lumatek ballast..4x4x7 tent, doing 5 plants each in a 5 gal with 2 airstones a piece...what u think lol

SG

Thanks Mike I hope so, on another note I ordered my new grow...600w HPS..Mag XXXL reflector...lumatek ballast..4x4x7 tent, doing 5 plants each in a 5 gal with 2 airstones a piece...what u think lol

SG

Solid as hell man :headbanger: sounds similar to the bucket i set up for SAGE, minus the 5gal part. She's sitting in 3 ;)

Solid as hell man :headbanger: sounds similar to the bucket i set up for SAGE, minus the 5gal part. She's sitting in 3 ;)

O that is a 3 gallon? Never though about that. Go with 3 or 5? I mean more water and root growth I guess in the 5. But how wide and tall are your plants right now? Because I decided to order a 5x5 because I want them to have some room. Thinking I could make a sea of tops, or atleast envisioned it lol.

SG

O that is a 3 gallon? Never though about that. Go with 3 or 5? I mean more water and root growth I guess in the 5. But how wide and tall are your plants right now? Because I decided to order a 5x5 because I want them to have some room. Thinking I could make a sea of tops, or atleast envisioned it lol.

SG

I think the 3Gal is plenty of room for growth, SAGE is about 32" tall from the top of the bucket and about 2X as wide as the bucket. when i pull her up out of the bucket her root length is roughly 40"+ in a bucket that is about 1ft tall. The 5gal will be easier to keep res temps down but more water means more nutes. Its all up to you really but the 5gal. will be perfect either way.

This is true. Just worried that my tent wont hold the weight of that xxxl its like 25lbs + my fan, pretty sure ill be fine though :)

SG

Hey Sg, The tent will hold the Magnum XXXL just fine. I thought the same thing about my Xtrasun Mondo and its only like 4by 2 inches smaller than the XXXL. Just space it out very well, if you are gettin the DR 150 like myself, 2 of the top crossmembers are shorter and sit on the opposite crossmembers for proper support. Just make sure to put the smaller ones on top, otherwise no extra support.:grinjoint:

Honestly, I truly believe that my plants are so tall because they are in the 5 gl buckets. If you wanna keep em shorter like MIkes Beautiful girls, then id go with the 3.
:grinjoint:
Whatever you chose, i wish you the best on it brother!!!!:grinjoint:

:smokin:Man im jealous, i wanted that XXXL so bad at first but i got suckered into what i have now instead.

Back
Top Bottom