SanibelGreen's LED/Bubbletronics Grow (1st)

Ya man didnt take long just a lot of patience, and ya I snagged some short riders from Nirvana on a sale day so I was gonna try them out and maybe LST and such. I still need to get some PC fans rocking in it though, gets a little hot. Thanks for the good wishes on them though guess ill need it :(

SG

Hey man just stay possitive, I really really believe that possitive vibes can make or break a grow. It may sound crazy but ever since i instilled this into my head i have had nothing but problem free growing. I talk to my ladies every day, play music for them, smoke bowls/bongs with them and just try to always be possitive around them or even when i talk about them. I'm sure they'll be fine i just wanted to point out the sacks since i had a plant herm on me and it just caused me nothing but mountains of dissapointment. If somebody had told me it was going to long before it did, I wouldnt have been so broken over it. Just lookin out for you man, keep your head up, the ladies are looking amazing and just getting better by the day. Sendin as many good vibes over your way as i can :goodluck:

Hey man just stay possitive, I really really believe that possitive vibes can make or break a grow. It may sound crazy but ever since i instilled this into my head i have had nothing but problem free growing. I talk to my ladies every day, play music for them, smoke bowls/bongs with them and just try to always be possitive around them or even when i talk about them. I'm sure they'll be fine i just wanted to point out the sacks since i had a plant herm on me and it just caused me nothing but mountains of dissapointment. If somebody had told me it was going to long before it did, I wouldnt have been so broken over it. Just lookin out for you man, keep your head up, the ladies are looking amazing and just getting better by the day. Sendin as many good vibes over your way as i can :goodluck:

Thank Mike means a lot man! I am thinking however being LED I might leave them in for an extra week but I guess I will cross that bridge when the time comes = /

SG

Idk about your extra time bro. My soil plant is right behind yours and they are about the same size buds. Of course i cant see up close or in proportion but they do look about the same size for the same age. It looks good bro! Keep it Up!:grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:

Well I think I am going to be picking seed sacks off here soon = /

SG

What do ya mean picking off sacks? Was that thing a SHIMM!!! lol. I wouldnt be too worried bro, dont youu have around 10 plants? If they were suppose to be fem than id be kinda irritated, but otherwise your looking solid.

I wacked what i thought was a male tonight, lol. Better safe then sorry. Im kinda anxious to rid the bunch of any possible male or dwarves, so then i can clone the business out of that jack plant and WW i got vegin.:grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:

Alright As we all pretty much thought and I was in denial the monster plant is a hermie, however the sack only seem to be coming from certain areas of the plant however large amounts of bud are growing and it stinks literally lol. Well here are the pics. I might be picking this plant apart soon = /

SG

Alright, some of these look real bad I know but only certain areas look like that, the lower end seems to be well worse than the top, there IS a lot of bud growing from the looks and the plant does stink :)
DSCN0397.JPG

DSCN0397.JPG

DSCN0398.JPG

DSCN0399.JPG

DSCN0400.JPG

Snow White looking well normal in my mind :)

DSCN04042.JPG

DSCN04021.JPG

Interesting - Those balls do look like male flowers, but they almost look like seeds too.

There are clearly pollen sacs coming out of the buds - the narrow yellow banana like objects, so I'd think those are female sacs, but the structure of the lower flowers makes me think if you open one, you'll find several pollen sacs inside.

I'd get rid of it unless you can pick them all off. I've gone to harvest with female pollen sacs, picking them off as they grew, and didn't get any seeds, but male flowers are harder, as there is much more pollen inside those balls, and if one bursts... you'll have seeds everywhere.

I had one sweet smelling plant last summer... but it popped balls and it had to go. The only difference was the balls were very distinct from the buds, where in this plant it seems to be all mixed together. I've not seen one like it, but I'm far from the most experienced grower here.

Good luck with the rest of the grow!

Interesting - Those balls do look like male flowers, but they almost look like seeds too.

There are clearly pollen sacs coming out of the buds - the narrow yellow banana like objects, so I'd think those are female sacs, but the structure of the lower flowers makes me think if you open one, you'll find several pollen sacs inside.

I'd get rid of it unless you can pick them all off. I've gone to harvest with female pollen sacs, picking them off as they grew, and didn't get any seeds, but male flowers are harder, as there is much more pollen inside those balls, and if one bursts... you'll have seeds everywhere.

I had one sweet smelling plant last summer... but it popped balls and it had to go. The only difference was the balls were very distinct from the buds, where in this plant it seems to be all mixed together. I've not seen one like it, but I'm far from the most experienced grower here.

Good luck with the rest of the grow!

It is actually or was a feminized seed plant. SO I am kinda of stumped, some look like bud others like flowers = /

SG

Have you opened one of the balls?

I opened three, all were green and they all just have water in them no plant tissue or anything, just seemed like they were empty with just water in them. No yellowish tint or anything.
Just opened another it has a little root like white strip inside it not bigger than a pen tip.....???

SG

I opened three, all were green and they all just have water in them no plant tissue or anything, just seemed like they were empty with just water in them. No yellowish tint or anything.
Just opened another it has a little root like white strip inside it not bigger than a pen tip.....???
SG

Ah - mystery solved - those are unformed seeds then. They sure looked like unopened flowers in the pic! But I've never seen a male flower in a bud cluster, so it makes sense those are seeds.

Femmed seeds now too, but obviously they will have a tendency to pop female pollen sacs were you to let them mature.

Hope someone else will chime in if I'm wrong!

Ah - mystery solved - those are unformed seeds then. They sure looked like unopened flowers in the pic! But I've never seen a male flower in a bud cluster, so it makes sense those are seeds.

Femmed seeds now too, but obviously they will have a tendency to pop female pollen sacs were you to let them mature.

Hope someone else will chime in if I'm wrong!

So start plucking? or let it ride? Because no other plant but that one looks like this.

SG

I would think that there is no need to pluck them if they are seeds. The 'damage', if you want to call it that, is done.

On the bright side, you have your own really decent supply of femmed seeds, right? Not such a bad thing to have.

From my reading, plants can go hermie for reasons other than genetics, such as light exposure during the dark period, temps, stress etc.

Either way dude, you can smoke that!

I would think that there is no need to pluck them if they are seeds. The 'damage', if you want to call it that, is done.

On the bright side, you have your own really decent supply of femmed seeds, right? Not such a bad thing to have.

From my reading, plants can go hermie for reasons other than genetics, such as light exposure during the dark period, temps, stress etc.

Either way dude, you can smoke that!

Well they will be fem hermie seeds in any case. I guess I just have to look for flowers, I got in the zone and plucked around 200 seeds in like 4 branches. Meh :( if the damage is done I guess ride it out, I prob turned it hermie when I almost lost all my plants due to nute burn and other noobie stuff, I guess lesson learned and your right it is still bud, good bud at that from what I have read so it will be like premo stuff with seeds...lol FML.

SG

I prob turned it hermie when I almost lost all my plants due to nute burn and other noobie stuff, I guess lesson learned and your right it is still bud, good bud at that from what I have read so it will be like premo stuff with seeds...lol FML.

SG

That's gonna be WAAAAAY better than alot of the shit I get now WITHOUT seeds! (I looked for a smiley of a guy rolling a piece of shit into a joint and smoking it but couldn't find one).

Anyway, if it's noob shit that did it then:
A - you are right in that you learned a hell of a lot
B - My pygmys will be herming right along with you

BTW, I thought I read somewhere in the ejumication part of 420 that making a plant go hermie is a good way to collect pollen to make seeds, does that sound right? Is the fact that your male half pollenated your female half what makes the seeds also hermie? Just curious but I hate paying out the ass for seeds and making my own seems to be much less maintenance than keeping a bonsai mom.

Any way you slice you done good SG and I'm proud of ya!:welldone:

That's gonna be WAAAAAY better than alot of the shit I get now WITHOUT seeds! (I looked for a smiley of a guy rolling a piece of shit into a joint and smoking it but couldn't find one).

Anyway, if it's noob shit that did it then:
A - you are right in that you learned a hell of a lot
B - My pygmys will be herming right along with you

BTW, I thought I read somewhere in the ejumication part of 420 that making a plant go hermie is a good way to collect pollen to make seeds, does that sound right? Is the fact that your male half pollenated your female half what makes the seeds also hermie? Just curious but I hate paying out the ass for seeds and making my own seems to be much less maintenance than keeping a bonsai mom.

Any way you slice you done good SG and I'm proud of ya!:welldone:

Sadly Spy I know exactly what it is that "ruined" the grow, the monster plant that was totally female before got turned by a male that I didnt see, you are thinking "how did he not see this? well the male was liek a foot tall, but the big plant had a curling branch that looked like a top that was in the place of that male, when I was cleaning out branches and useless fan leaves that were blocking light I noticed this and yanked the male however like mother nature intended the pollen spread like wildfire across that tub, I am still skeptical about the other tub but I am on tilit like in poker right now thinking everything is a hermoe so I am leaving it all alone now, seeds is better than flowers. Ill take fire bud with some seeds as laughable as it is. It was my mistake and when I saw it like 3 weeks ago I knew it was too late just praying that I got it in time. However my next grow will consist of 3 plants per tub because my thoughts before my 1st were quanity = quality when actually it is quality = quanity because 3-4 plants die because the others takw up so much light I might as well plant 3 and get them all big and not die off. maybe I think too much much but you tell me!! lol

SG

Back
Top Bottom