VEG DAY 25

All's well in the hen house. Girls are loving the AI sunshine and the warm moist air. Of course the brat pack, Chicken Little and Woody, are still slowly trying to find their way to the light. They are growing better now and some funny growth from where they should have noded off.
Anyhow, enjoy the show.

Looking Good Sauga! That’s weird about the topping. A lot of times there is already node growth there when you too but may just be the size of small hairs in the crease between the fan leaf and the main stalk. Might have just got pinched off with the top. I wonder how the growth and buds will be on the 2 branches. You would think maybe beefier since there’s less plant to feed. All the good stuff can go to the mainline. Shouldn’t eat as much though right?

Hey magoo, thanks! Yes I'm pretty sure I nipped them. The node was buried in there good and didn't want to wait. I wanted to top her early but in hindsight it may have backfired. But ya, the stalks are really getting thick. I'll have some pics up later, so hopefully that fat stalk leads to a fat cola.

The girls are all looking good and lessons learned! They look strong regardless though and I’m sure they will pump out some great weight ! If they stretch anything like Preston’s PE then you should have some fun coming up !

Hope your well brother :passitleft:
They'll be fine...I decided it's an experiment and not a mistake. It will be interesting to see the difference in cola size between the quad and the half quad... it really should be a summer game in the Olympics.. Cannabis Growing, and some elements would be the double quad, the quad, the half quad, the supercrop etc... go Team Canada!

Hey MrSauga just stopping by and checking out your journal. It’s lookin real good! I’ve only grown one bag of auto’s before so my experience is limited but From what I’ve been seeing it might be worth it to start a couple of them alongside my photo plants. also if cannabis growing where an Olympic sport I wanna compete in the photo period scrog event for team USA lol. Srsly tho the plants look nice and healthy. Good job!

Hey MrSauga just stopping by and checking out your journal. It’s lookin real good! I’ve only grown one bag of auto’s before so my experience is limited but From what I’ve been seeing it might be worth it to start a couple of them alongside my photo plants. also if cannabis growing where an Olympic sport I wanna compete in the photo period scrog event for team USA lol. Srsly tho the plants look nice and healthy. Good job!
Hey LED, welcome! Thanks for the thumbs up and I got you down for the SCROG event on Team USA. I haven't figured out how we are going to pass the urine test yet but I have time!
Looking great :thumb:
Any plants with bird names can never let you down :hug::cheer::hug::love:
They were all inspired by you... :hug:

Aren't you the sweetest :hug:
You made me smile :)
Hope Brodie is here I brought him a treat.... :hug:
You have to stop sneaking him treats... his winter coat seems to have gotten smaller and I had to get a new one today. ;)

Back
Top Bottom