Wow, how the hell did I not know you had this journal? I was going through my watched threads list and checked the bottom few to see if still active and your old one hasn't been posted on in a while. So I clicked the signature and bam! It was actually really fun to catch up from the very beginning. Nice thick stems and plants are looking great! If you just keep these healthy, you have done awesome training so far and the plants will start to explode.

Oh yeah a tip for you. I don't top until I can see the small shoots coming out of nodes 3 and 4. That why I know I've got 4 solid shoots to make the 4 main lines. Autos and Photos are pretty similar the first few weeks when it comes to quadlining and training but after that Autos take off. Some of the super quick flowering varieties of Autos don't work well for training but I've had great success with quadlining Autos and if done right can be just as much yield as a photo in far less time. It takes some skills and recognition about the phases of a plant and you are off to a really great start.

Hey Sauga. For some reason, I stopped getting alerts from your thread so I thought you hadn’t posted in a while so I was pleasantly surprised to see your new photos from Thursday. They are looking really good; I can’t wait to see how they turn out.

Oh yeah a tip for you. I don't top until I can see the small shoots coming out of nodes 3 and 4. That why I know I've got 4 solid shoots to make the 4 main lines. Autos and Photos are pretty similar the first few weeks when it comes to quadlining and training but after that Autos take off. Some of the super quick flowering varieties of Autos don't work well for training but I've had great success with quadlining Autos and if done right can be just as much yield as a photo in far less time. It takes some skills and recognition about the phases of a plant and you are off to a really great start.
Hi Ase,
thanks for the tip. It'll be used wisely on my next set of autos. It was a learning experience. I thought the window was closing but realized after I still had time to wait... patience is a virtue I'm still learning. Thanks for stopping by and as always your information is always valued. :thanks:

Catching up here Sauga! Looking very healthy in here. Good job my man.

And about the drug testing for the growing Olympics.....if there is less than a certain percentage of THC/CBD in your system then you are disqualified and bring shame to your fellow countrymen and women! Lol

Well I don't have any kids Birdie... so I did take your advice and go outside and make a snowman. It may explain though why I have no kids. I posted a pic below of my finished product. You're right, it was a lot of fun.

Well I don't have any kids Birdie... so I did take your advice and go outside and make a snowman. It may explain though why I have no kids. I posted a pic below of my finished product. You're right, it was a lot of fun.

:laugh::rofl::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:Now that's a good idea!
BTW, garden looks awesome...
Can't stop laughing, makes typing difficult...

Things look great Sauga but honestly, I am not sure if I am more impressed with your plants or your snowman....:laugh::rofl:

So I went to bed last night and checked on the girls. Felt the fab pots and could tell they were getting ready for a drink. I said I would wait until today when they wake up at 3pm (sched now is 3pm-9am). When I looked at them they are really sad. They need a drink. The lights are about to go off...any harm in waiting til 3pm now?

Awww, shucks. Thank you soo much! Members grow some awesome weed here and many of those nug shots were beautiful. I have a real hard time with MOTM lately. It's hard to pick because everyone is a winner. I went with our good friend Mr Krips. He's done a lot for me without knowing and I owed him at least that much.

Hey, just read this and thanks for that, Brother! It's very much appreciated!:thanks:

I actually voted for Birdie! :rofl:

So I went to bed last night and checked on the girls. Felt the fab pots and could tell they were getting ready for a drink. I said I would wait until today when they wake up at 3pm (sched now is 3pm-9am). When I looked at them they are really sad. They need a drink. The lights are about to go off...any harm in waiting til 3pm now?

If I had caught that post right away, I would have said to water them and they'll just get 15 minutes less dark time today, but if lights went out and have been out for more than 15-20 minutes, I'd probably wait UNLESS I thought they would be wilting by lights-on. If so, I would try to get some water to them ASAP, even in the dark and just enough to get them through, if possible.

Back
Top Bottom