Saying Hello From Oklahoma

Minggo

420 Member
Found my way here from a Reddit post. Went down the rabbit hole reading a thread. Currently on my second grow. Was pretty successful last year, still flush with flower. Guess I did alright pretty much prefer mine to most dispo. But could be I don't know how to shop the good stuff. I have a blast growing inspite of not having a green thumb, bugs, heat, and constantly worrying about over feeding. Soil guy, outdoors trying to keep it organic as best as I can. Using Coots recipes for soil, use my own compost. Mostly autos, but have a few photo periods. Dry vape guy, make tincture and oil infusion for capsules. Dyna, and Mighty plus. Hope that covers it. Thanks all and have a great night.

Found my way here from a Reddit post. Went down the rabbit hole reading a thread. Currently on my second grow. Was pretty successful last year, still flush with flower. Guess I did alright pretty much prefer mine to most dispo. But could be I don't know how to shop the good stuff. I have a blast growing inspite of not having a green thumb, bugs, heat, and constantly worrying about over feeding. Soil guy, outdoors trying to keep it organic as best as I can. Using Coots recipes for soil, use my own compost. Mostly autos, but have a few photo periods. Dry vape guy, make tincture and oil infusion for capsules. Dyna, and Mighty plus. Hope that covers it. Thanks all and have a great night.
Good morning @Minggo Hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
I'm glad you enjoy growing.
No need for a green thumb.
Hope you enjoy your time here.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

:welcome: to the community, Minggo! If you need help finding anything, please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom