SBG's Second Cabinet Grow Vscrog With Laughing Buddha Clones

I would flush your grow medium with at least twice the volume of pH adjusted water as pot size.

You want 70°-90° Fahrenheit and 50%-70% humidity for vegetative growth and 30%-50% humidity for flower.

You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

anybody try this.

Another natural pest deterrent is to intersperse marigolds throughout the cannabis crop. Many pests are naturally repelled by marigolds. They require little care which saves time in the long run. Marigolds give off a pungent smell which repels many insects normally attracted to flowering plants and vegetables. Flying insects, beetles, spider mites and even rabbits do not like the smell and will steer clear of your crop. Additionally, marigold roots release a chemical called alpha-terthienyl which damages and repels nematodes. Nematodes can cause severe crop-loss

I think it was the Cali Jack I grew that smelled almost like cat piss, I think it's normal for some strains.

And your plants look gorgeous man, not just the leaf coloration, but the shape, training and defoliation work you've done. Very artistic, any gardener would love to incorporate plants like that into the garden.

I haven't tried the marigolds trick though, as I grow indoors, but I'm going to have to give it a try for my outdoor garden, thanks for the tip!

I haven't tried the marigolds trick though, as I grow indoors, but I'm going to have to give it a try for my outdoor garden, thanks for the tip!

I think I might try them in the next Cabinet grow. and plant them in the same pot as the White widow and see if it helps control the Mite problem.

Well I guess this journal isn't dead just yet.

a few shots of whats brewing in the lower Cabinet, waiting for the mainline to finnish and the weather to improve just a bit more, According to our Gov weather info they now say that our last frost day is around the 19th of April. Mhhhh do I trust them, Nope not at all. I will still use the good ole guide that says the May long weekend.

First shot is a group shot of all Five seedling started on the 19th of Feb and all popped out on the 23rd.

2 Gold Leaf. and 3 White Widow. One of each is going to a friend to try out in his backyard and the others are mine. One of each is going into 11 gal ecofelt pots onto the sundeck for the summer and the 3rd White Widow will be a Vscrog in the Cabinet.

DSC1074.jpg

This is the Gold Leaf just transplanted into 1gal pots.

DSC1075.jpg

And this is one of the White Widows.

DSC1076.jpg

I also have 5 Laughing Buddha Clones in the sunroom that are getting to be about 2 feet tall already waiting for that last frost outside.

I have to many plants right now. OOOh what a problem, lol.

anyone want a Laughing Buddha. (must pick up)

I think I'll stick with the old time growers around me. My next door neighbour has been growing tomatoes in the same backyard for around 70 years.

thanks for the offer of your squirrel's ears. is that a North American or a European. HAHAHAHAHA

A little photo update as to whats happening in the upper Cabinet.

DSC1077.jpg

On the left is my attempt at a Laughing Buddha mainline into day 40 of flowering and on the right is my Texada Timewarp mother plant that I decided to flower.

DSC1078.jpg

the canopy of the mainline with 12 top cola's all starting to fill up.

DSC1083.jpg

close up of the Mainline. this is going to be a good test to see how close you can have your plant to LED lights right now they are about 3-4 inches away.

and last but not least Texada Timewarp

DSC1085.jpg

anybody try this.

Another natural pest deterrent is to intersperse marigolds throughout the cannabis crop. Many pests are naturally repelled by marigolds. They require little care which saves time in the long run. Marigolds give off a pungent smell which repels many insects normally attracted to flowering plants and vegetables. Flying insects, beetles, spider mites and even rabbits do not like the smell and will steer clear of your crop. Additionally, marigold roots release a chemical called alpha-terthienyl which damages and repels nematodes. Nematodes can cause severe crop-loss

I used to keep marigolds, chrysanthemums and cat nip in my cannabis grow rooms as pest deterrents.

And? do you think they helped out at all?

I do not believe that the marigolds that I grew with my cannabis plants added to pest a deterrent. When the fall temperatures arrived outdoors I noticed that aphids were drawn to the marigolds. I believe that the chrysanthemums I grew with the cannabis plants did help deter insects.

Back
Top Bottom