The end of the line for Das Hinterhoff

Temperatures are set to drop overnight that will not sustain cannabis life. As such, this is how far I am taking the outdoor grow.

And before Shed suggests to me to schlepp it, I will be unable to.

I will be on holidays.

So I took it outside to the ally and placed it in front of my neighbours garage snicker snicker. Maybe they will adopt it....or maybe one of the can hunters prowling for aluminum pay cheques will put it in their shopping cart.

Who knows...it got the Viking burial from me.

Stay funky Bros.

Not even chopped and put in the hash bin? At least it prettied up your garden for the fall. :)
Yeah....I got / get my enjoyment from it throughout the Outdoor Season.

Yeah, I have nothing on the go....nor do I need to. My jars are full and Im skating through whats been a unbelievably warm Fall/Winter.
With only the need to grow once a year, makes for a lot of down time. That being said, I would fire up another grow right after a harvest if I could.

Frohes Neues Jahr!

Today in Das Schloss

After a Winter hiatus, The Baron has returned.

I have been fortunate enough to be invited to the Purple Ghost Candy Comparative, and as such will be dropping seeds within a day or so.

I will be posting the odd time here on the perpetual. Mostly Hinterhof stuff....that will be further down the road certainly, but you will find the seperate journal here.

Hope you had a great Winter!
Time for me to get busy!
Im sooooo not ready for this.

Stay funky Bros!

Back
Top Bottom