Scissor hash

Jackalope

I might need to hang out here more LOL. I am not huge fan of concentrates because of tolerance. I do really enjoy them at times. I have made hash, pressed keif, and dissolved a lot of THC in one thing or another.

My favorite hash every year is the stuff I scrape of my scissors trimming. I clean scissors when I need to or at the end of each plant. I then roll it into a ball and let them dry. Sometime in the next year I will find them and remember to smoke them. The flavors and the highs are better than any water hash I can make.

Anyone else finding this?

This is my first try. I pressed with a marble rolling pin heated in boiling water, against the top of a kitchen hot plate. Then worked in hand for a couple minutes. Cheers!

20200226_152159.jpg

I had a old friend that really loved the old Hash you never see any more. I brought him the 3 hash balls I made from trimming Blueberry Headband. He literally freaked out he liked it so much. It had a real nice hash flavor plus that really happy head high from the BH. The combination made it really close to the old black hash highs.

The plants I grew last summer produced huge volumes of 'production grade buds'. Way WAY more than anyone would want or need. That started the wheels turning to make some hash. After extracting with dry ice I'm left with about 125g of kief. I've tried a couple 1 and 2 gram batches to get the procedure right. And, hell yeah, it smokes great! Cheers

The plants I grew last summer produced huge volumes of 'production grade buds'. Way WAY more than anyone would want or need. That started the wheels turning to make some hash. After extracting with dry ice I'm left with about 125g of kief. I've tried a couple 1 and 2 gram batches to get the procedure right. And, hell yeah, it smokes great! Cheers
My greenhouse plants came down 4 weeks or so early because of a hard freeze. All 4 would have been multiple pounds, but the early harvest made them not even worth messing with. I haven't tried extraction, but they barely make any pressed rosin. Normally I just grow a greenhouse crop, but this site got me excited about some things, so luckily had an indoor grow going.

My greenhouse plants came down 4 weeks or so early because of a hard freeze. All 4 would have been multiple pounds, but the early harvest made them not even worth messing with. I haven't tried extraction, but they barely make any pressed rosin. Normally I just grow a greenhouse crop, but this site got me excited about some things, so luckily had an indoor grow going.

Try this with what you don't want to smoke Buzz's Grow Journal #4: Blue Cookies! Crown Royale! & My Perennial Favourite Blueberry! towards the end I show buzz how I make hash .I even got hash balls from big leaves

Back
Top Bottom