Scoooter's Green Crack DWC LED First Grow - 2017

Ok everything wired back up. . the Green Crack seem fine. Just slowed down some with the lower light level.
420-magazine-mobile1048308673.jpg

The autos got a little less light for 2 days but they are still cruising.

420-magazine-mobile434342306.jpg
420-magazine-mobile525719147.jpg

I'll finally get a good nights sleep!

~Peace

Yay good to hear your back on the grid man! What a load off eh?

Cheers Scoooter, your gals look great! Good job stayin on top of em . . .

Green Crack Flower Day 29 (70 Overall)

Well back on track. Girls drank well and did their thing. I super cropped a couple tops that were messing with my light height. Have to be patient with the stress of the past week but I'm sure they will catch up fine. Res change tomorrow with week 10 nutes.

IMG_589912.JPG

IMG_590013.JPG

Auto's Update
My room is packed, they are frosty and sticky as hell now. Interesting that the the same strain are all developing at different rates. I think two more will be ready to start flushing within a week. Then two more a week after that.

My #5. Love looking at the training that went on.
IMG_590114.JPG

This is the Super Uzi. Flower development getting interesting. White trichs but no ambers yet. Pretty plant. :)
IMG_590212.JPG

Right side of room
IMG_59219.JPG

Left side with one plant out
IMG_592210.JPG

Packed full Lol
IMG_592311.JPG

Looks awesome in there man! Love how many pistils yer ladies are throwin for ya!

I also enjoy looking at the training that went on lol it's a good look man .

Thanks Big. Always appreciate you looking in. With auto's it's fun learning and there's an urgency since you know you can't stall them out to change things up. They are like a freight train moving forward no matter what. The real test will be yield.

I'm taking one down on Sunday so that's exciting. Will be washing them and also using the dehydrator method for the first time. Should be interesting. Will post about it.

I'm excited to see your experience with your harvest! That low and slow thread is really interesting, I'm still a little old school but the more I see evidence the more I feel inclined to try!

I will be watching closely! :slide: woo harvest!

Flower Day 29 (70 Overall)

Hey All!
Did water change on the DWC today. I'm on week 9 nute schedule which is mostly Micro, Bloom and Kool Bloom. Splash of grow in there until next week then it's out. They definitely are back to growing again. :) Humidity is still a bit high at 60% but I will wait a couple weeks before I go drop cash on another dehumidifier.

Took the Super Crop like a champ!

Black Jack coming down tomorrow. Day 73. Could probably go another few days but she's all white and a few amber trich's plus frankly I need the room and going to make some meds from it.

So I'm the caregiver for my mother and cramming my head with as much info as I can since we just got our cards last week. Went to our dispensary and was pretty disappointed to be honest but picked up a few things to start small doses for her to begin with. Since I am going to be making infused oil for her I programmed a spreadsheet to give me exact dosing information when making batches or cooking. You input the numbers for your weed and oil amounts then it calculates how much you need for a certain dose or what the strength would be if you cooked with it. I'm sure it will take a little tweaking but I think it will work great. This is what it looks like.

~Peace

Gorgeous man! How many hours of trimming was that? I got a big smile on right now just looking at such a lovely harvest :3

Gorgeous man! How many hours of trimming was that? I got a big smile on right now just looking at such a lovely harvest :3

Thanks! Took me about 3 hours to trim. I didn't go crazy with it since I'm trying the dehydrator method. Still. 2.5 oz wet trim is nice. Decarbing it now. My dehydrator goes all the way down to 90F so that's set for 48 hrs. Also have 2 paper bags in the fridge crisper of the popcorn buds. Fun all around! ..

Thanks for the pics Scoooter! Always nice to see your garden! .

Back
Top Bottom