Scoooter's Green Crack DWC LED First Grow - 2017

They aren't giving times. Still out. Will grab a friends generator if not on in a couple hours so I can run the air and one light in each room. That should hold the schedules and keeping them in oxygen. :(

That bites. I’ve had to run a generator before. Although it was a pain, it saved the day. Good luck, I hope it comes back on soon for ya.

Wishing you luck man, good you got some stuff going at least,you n your ladies are in my thoughts!

Omg bro just seen this. I didnt run DWC after my first just because of this issue. We did have power go out a week ago but even tho i have airstones and the roots are Partially in water cause there hempy, they arnt reliant on it. So i get all the benefits without the negatives. Good luck scooter.

Im on day 27 after i flipped.

420-magazine-mobile1427749305.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1533982510.jpg
420-magazine-mobile955654837.jpg
420-magazine-mobile156861821.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1403907522.jpg

Ok! Well the Green Crack is alive and ok. I'm still running the water 2" under net instead of 1" and they drank a little which is great. They only got about 6-7 hrs of light the last two days but I will set timer tonight for their regular noon wake up but still on one light. I can't run AC units so being careful not to cook them.
420-magazine-mobile1462699727.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1425244084.jpg

I guess if the power was going to go out then early in flower was best. If it was in veg they would have flipped and that would be messed up.

They look tasty man! Glad something is looking good! Hope the plants managed the stress well, definitely better than this happening in late flower knock on wood!

Sounds like you managed it well so fingers crossed it's smooth sailing from here! .

Hey all.
Still running on generator but the DWC got their full 12 hours of light and the autos got 18 so that's great.

Thankfully it's cold out and the temps with lights on are in the 70's. Flushed the first Black Jack auto with florakleen yesterday and today. Will flush with water only the next few days. PPM of runoff today was 150. My water is 100 so it's very close to clean. Any suggestions on flushing coco are welcome.

Back
Top Bottom