Scotty’s 1st Promix Grow

I was never really any good at them puzzle games like Tetris. But I am some how managing this tent space.
I wonder if Tetris skills translate over to tent management?
Lol

Well Scotty...I have never see an actual tree before...that is pretty damn gnarly....literally and figuratively...caught up from last year now, thank God you don't post too often lol lovely stuff in there..very unique

Scotty, that tree is WILD! It looks like a giant cannabis puppet ;) Very pretty plants you have, but that does look like a lot of work. How long do you think the 'tree' has left?

Thank you for the comments,
I took out all the plants to get photos of the tree ‘Han Solo’
This morning to try and get some submission photos for this month. Now to pick two.

How long do you think the 'tree' has left?
Hmm i don’t have a clue. I’ll check the trichomes again this week end.
as last week there was really no ambers.
Im still surprised with the new white hairs this week,
but I’m thinking it might come down late this month:hmmmm:

Super gardening Sunday update :cough:
Side a
Side b

To the oldest of the bunch

Yeah…
I’ve been thinking about the foxtail thing to and I think I’m fine with it.
cause I just see at as adding on another layer of smoke. Plus lot of the leaves are still green except for the ones with light burn.
I have found a few nanners on the lower buds in the shade or something.
The nanners on the GSC are more prelevent:straightface:

And for the jar question.
I thinks I will opt for the Tupperware route XD
I love the large opening compare to jars.
Plus my family already uses jars for canning fish.:drool:
I may need to get more Tupperware though.
:hmmmm:
I’ve waited all summer long, to the now dead cold winter for them meds.
I think I can wait another week :headbanger:
Plus I have a runny nose :nomo:

I was looking all over but couldn’t find much amber.
I think it’s the consistent use of nutes throughout the grow?
Some of the older leaves and buds have changed color but I find the trichomes look about the same under the 30 x close up to my eye.

Okay so a very late update, had a broken, still have a broken tibia, but been trying to walk yesterday and transplanted them plants into there 5 gallon homes. I mixed in three parts perilite to seven parts hp promix yesterday.
Fed them to run off, ec is 612 and ph at 6.8 at run off. Photo of run off nute water.
F2BE730F-3F4D-4EE6-A9AF-4D9F1DB211AB.jpeg

So what I did after mixing up all the soil was waters the soil down like 3 or 4 times the containers size in this nute water over and over again. Put the plant in and water down 2 more times all the way through. Took forever to do with a broken foot. But should be better in two more weeks hopefully.
Here’s the biggest plant might be a male
14F3FE9E-7A78-4211-A028-D5DD28FDD2CB.jpeg

Here’s the one on the left.
06F4FA2D-113E-4623-A139-7DCA856B714A.jpeg

And the on the right
E7E2371E-20D1-4D49-B810-A70E8639EEB0.jpeg

They be 4 weeks old now.
And then there’s this hydro baby, nine weeks old finally growing normally woot
039B1502-FDB4-4050-83B8-60227887AE95.jpeg

And then there’s my new flower plant. At idk lost track of time four weeks ago with my grow journals with my inability to walk.
but I am guessing she be 4 weeks into flower by now though lol so another 4 to go probably let’s call her week 14 should be a sibling to the previous dispensary sativa dom hybrid I harvested last month. So I’m like this one for sure.
A0ADD34C-F65F-42CB-9FB9-D7DDDA024832.jpeg

46DBA8FB-844E-4D03-9478-A526DA5B1BE2.jpeg

240C25EC-4224-4119-AFFB-D7E90B4630C7.jpeg

family photo,
6F462235-FD1D-4EEB-8A16-165333F60529.jpeg

and two more seeds that got put in soil today, they were showing tap roots. One is a girl scout cookies Bastard and the other a blue dream bastard lol. You know in the term that it is a blue dream, but not purely blue dream. Think game of thrones here. :laughtwo: as John snow I guess is a stark bastard. And look how great he turned out. So these are my John snows lol.
What do you think @MrSauga and everybody else who cares to visit this journal.
boy four weeks is quite awhile. I gotta be more careful not to hurt myself again. Sucks having to rely on others for stuff like a glass of water and a plate of food. Pathetic.
and my plants got neglected. But looks like they fared it pretty well.
Gidday mate. Think I have read a few times about promix and excess nitrogen during flower that plants not overly keen on. Never used it it’s just in my memory somewhere. Good luck.

Yesterday my head felt better from the the flu and by evening was able to breath normally.
So this morning I got to the chop
One down…. the tree and it’s two 12 week flower clones next. After that I should have a more even canopy for my lights.(to better feed my light starved plants) the suns been non-Existent this month (at 6 hours of sunlight a day)which I supplement my grow (but it’s been super overcast or blizzard if all month) with.(as 350 watts of electricity doesn’t cover a full 4x8 space) but I find if the sun fills the gap just fine) I see no problems. Except light burn on some plants
Also as I brought her out the tent @InTheShed
I face palmed myself as I watched it crop dust on its clone next to her
Have you been checking for nanners? Long-flowering plants might toss a few toward the end
But they should be feminized seeds from what I read. xD or hermies? Idk genetics. From what I read inbreeding accentuates some genetics. I hope hermie is recessive as I wouldn’t like more of them from popping up and half my tent or more is filled with it’s clones XD:oops:
Okay back to the tree I chop :cheer::tommy:
Be back hopefully by the end of this afternoon :high-five:
Wish you all well and a merry holidays

Back
Top Bottom