Seed Stashers Anonymous

Well, my attitude changed yesterday when I opened a package and found some neato stuff inside. Killer A5 Haze, GDP, Candyland, and more.

I figure another week and a few more should be showing up from the man. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Should keep me busy for a out a month. Oh wait, that was a handful of acid. Seeds should keep me busy for a year. :rofl:

@The Phantom
I have emailed my contact at these companies for clarification regrading their acceptance or otherwise of Bitcoin and they or I will post here with their reply.

thanks for letting me know, we have an issue with the BTC gateway i am hoping to resolve this soon. i will go on the thread and reply as well.
From our friends at Garden of Green, Irish Seed Bank and Expert Seeds.

From our friends at Garden of Green, Irish Seed Bank and Expert Seeds.
Holy Winston Wolfe mate, your like The cleaner/fixer in pulp fiction!! you get stuff done!!
I'm Winston Wolf. I solve problems. I drive real f*****' fast, so keep up. If I get my car back any different than I gave it, Monster Joe's gonna be disposing of two bodies.

Hey guys check out the set on this girl!... lol.... Real seed twins!!!.... From my last seed project.... A nice pair we can stare at all day and not get in trouble! ....Enjoy my fellow crazy seed addicts! :)
20191105_125656.jpg

Hey guys check out the set on this girl!

Shiiiiit. Me an Vincent woulda been satisfied with some freeze dried Taster’s Choice. And you spring this serious gourmet shit on us!

Two thumbs up to TNSB...put my order in Thursday late and it arrived in my mailbox this morning! :yahoo:

I'll start off with this photo showing my current seed making attempts.
20200902_165155.jpg

So far looking good. They are two 1' tall plants with 5-6 shooter marble sized buds, all with red hairs and round calyx.

I also decided to clear out some space for my new seed order by planting a few.
20200902_193033.jpg

With a few above ground today.
20200904_171418.jpg

Lastly I got my 5+5 sale seeds I ordered last month. It's like two steps forward, one step back but in my case it's plant one seed, buy two to replace it.
20200904_184005.jpg

I realized the big ol' sticker from "the non-sponsor" would be frowned upon so I did my best at a stoned photoshop job. I did end up with (2) packs of the Super Lemon Haze (not one bit disappointed) instead of a Jack Herer. Oh well, shyte was free!

That's a ton of seeds germinating ....wow your the man!!... I'm still waiting for my 5+5 orders to arrive. Gotta love all the free beans.. Received 3 seed orders last month and expecting 2 more orders already... god dam this bean buying has me hook, line and sinker.
Love your selection of seeds Phantom and your beans look perfect! Have a great weekend 420

Just got my Seedsman order today and I got 6 more seeds than I was expecting. One of the freebies was for Girl Scout Cookies and instead of 5 per package, they added 3 more. Although from what is written on the packages, one is an 8 pack of feminized seeds (which is what I wanted) and 8 in another are autos. So I might be missing 2 feminized seeds but I’m ok with the 6 autos, if that is what they really are

Patient puffer, i am a seed stasher. I have only bought 1 pk. $60 for Blue Water 1:1. I had about 5 different strains of bag seed. I used them all and the last run i kept the males. I bred them. Inbred. Outbred. I keep making crosses and i haven't even tried the ones i have made already. I made 2 more strains this year. I have half autos i made by crossing with a full auto. i am going to inbreed and grow those and find pure autos. That will be another. It doesnt stop. Thanks for having me.

Back
Top Bottom