Seedling Leaf Problem & Stunted Growth

HigherTheHigh

So the main problem i have is the top left seedling is a lot smaller than the others they are all 13 days above coco, the smallest plants has thick leaves rather than thin leaves, one is absolutely fine, the other 2 have started curling leaves, these are all getting flipped in 6 weeks time to 12/12 and i need them to be around the equal height, whats the chances of popping another seed?

Ph was around 7 because, i usually have great ph but iv ph'd some more mix down to 6, but i dont think its going to have anything to do with it.

Temps 25-27c - HM 50-70%.

There currently getting fed:

All to 1L.
BioBizz Bio-Grow 2.5ml
House and Garden 0.3ml
Mother Pukka Budwiser 0.5ml

Unfortunately your pictures aren't visible.

"With the new software if you create a new Album it is automatically set to Private (meaning on you can see). Once an album is created there is no way to set it to public. You need to create a new Album and uncheck private before creating.

That worked.... Yea...

In my humble opinion the seedlings don't look bad at all. Each plant grows at it's own pace even when from the same seed pack. I just popped 6 seeds and none of them are looking or growing at the same rate.

I lost a couple seeds in my 1st grow of this season and substituted in some new seeds. They are at least 2-3 weeks behind the first seeds that sprouted so definitely have problem doing a nice flat scrog.

What I would do is do some topping and LST to get them to the same height. It will increase the number of Colas you get and will give you more control of their height.

Here's a comparison of two of mine that popped the same day. You would never know they were the same age.

Back
Top Bottom