Seedsman Comparison Grow: CPK & Dr. Seedsman

Now the heshe kids
Gender bender kids

I must admit the Critical Purple Kush is freaking amazing
Smell is killer, colors... And probably the most frost on a plant I've grown before @SeedsMan

Testers are amazing... expando weed for sure. Vaped flower was insanely sweet, even I could taste it
Squished 3gr, all I had dry, and man...some killer stuff..harshed on my 1st hit...

I will grow it, and the Dr next grow to see if they Hermy or not

Critical Purple Kush snow field girl
0215201507.jpg
0215201507d.jpg

Pics don't do her justice. The deep purple is everywhere now as she ripens... Can really see it in tric pics below
May chop her today.
0215201507c.jpg
0215201507a.jpg

The Dr is in....

Dr Seedsman is looking great. Tric pic below is showing mostly cloudy.. thinking chop chop next Friday ish after Critical Purple Kush is processed

Tryed a tester yesterday, but wet still, kinda harsh...I'll try again today

I'll be testing THC and CBD with my Canalytics supply test kit in a few weeks... See what her CBD levels are

0215201507e.jpg
0215201507f.jpg

Critical Purple Kush tric's

Can really see the Purple in her
Was learning my new microscope with a different app..took, I thought, 10 cool pics, found some Amber, but they DIDN'T take...lol

So used the other app and got these...
Pretty much cloudy and where I like em at...

S20200215_0002.jpg
S20200215_0004.jpg
S20200215_0008.jpg

Dr Seedsman is looking close,mostly cloudy
Can only do 10 pics do just one of her tric's
S20200215_0014.jpg

I’m guessing I have the green photo of critical purple kush, cbd definitely a super frosty one I’m with you, yours cbd look very similar.

I’m guessing I have the green photo of critical purple kush, cbd definitely a super frosty one I’m with you, yours cbd look very similar.

My Critical Purple Kush is WAYYYYYY frostier than yers...

Maybe yers will Purple later too

But mine is a Hermy... so mine may be a totally different series of strains...who knows....meaning seeds at a different time from different plants, not different strains

Sucks it hermied but I’m sure it will b some killer smoke. I hope it turns still have at least a month to go

The smoke is amazing

Why I'll try it again to see if it Hermies

Think I have 4 seeds left...

My Critical Purple Kush is WAYYYYYY frostier than yers...

Maybe yers will Purple later too

But mine is a Hermy... so mine may be a totally different series of strains...who knows....meaning seeds at a different time from different plants, not different strains
Looking fantastic Chris! Your CPK is frostier than mine as well and mine has very little purple. Cut a taster yesterday and will be trying it later today.
Day F60-1.JPG

Looking fantastic Chris! Your CPK is frostier than mine as well and mine has very little purple. Cut a taster yesterday and will be trying it later today.
Day F60-1.JPG
Ya way different than mine indeed

Hmmmmm

Wondering about revegging this girl
Even though she hermied a bit, her pheno is amazing

Hmmmmmmmmm

Had a session with our tester bud. This is the first indica we've had in over a year as we prefer sativa or sativa leaning hybrids. We, my wife and I, have also been smoking autoflowers exclusively as that's all we knew how to grow. But no more!

Here's what's left of the quick-dry bud. It is not really dry enough but it worked :hookah:
IMG-5110.JPG

Forgot to mention that this is Seedsman Critical Purple Kush, harvested day 60 from flip.

I'm not really good with smells but it smelled sorta like turpentine but in a very good way ;). The smoke was remarkably smooth through a water pipe, I was expecting fresh green harshness but not really. Neither of us coughed. Taste? I can never really taste weed unfortunately, it all sounds so wonderful when people describe it. This was pleasant, I can say that! The effect was stronger than anything we have had in quite some time. It was almost entirely body. At times there were waves of euphoria and a tingly feeling I love and remember from purple kush years ago.

It is going to be nice to finally have weed that doesn't make my head spin (though I'll probably add a bit of sativa to the bowl) and with a good cure this can only get better.

I just flipped last week. This is when things get crazy.

Back
Top Bottom