Seedsman Comparison Grow: CPK & Dr. Seedsman

Critical purple kush showing some purple, sorry they starting to look ruff there in there last !

There rolling along all I have to say my cbd plants stacked like no other plant I ever grown very strong can’t wait to try here are they last night doin well after I went in n was a lil tuff to them lol

Is that widow from seedsman..I've one growing from the seeds we got for this grow...started an Alaskan purple too..every leaf on the widow has only 3 blades..never more??...shes 5 weeks from 1st pistils..7weks from flip...Alaskans just 4weeks 12/12 from seed...got topped week ago bent her 90°...shes got 9 blades on the 4th node..never seen that before...strong fast growing so far
20200209_152101.jpg
20200209_152138.jpg
20200210_113423.jpg
20200217_135437.jpg
20200217_134812.jpg

I am amazed how many triches there are on all the sugar leaves on these plants. Very impressive.

Dctrs buds looks top notch...has anybody harvested one yet preston?
Pretty sure @Chris Scorpio has cut (at least) some testers... not sure if anyone has totally harvested yet.

A few of us are getting real close
:meditate:

Pretty sure @Chris Scorpio has cut (at least) some testers... not sure if anyone has totally harvested yet.

Be interesting too see how she smokes, ive heard its a qyite a good smoke..with a good solid buzz...im pretty sure i seen that on a thread here..it may have been a review on GD

Be interesting too see how she smokes, ive heard its a qyite a good smoke..with a good solid buzz...im pretty sure i seen that on a thread here..it may have been a review on GD

Dr Seedsman is all CBD, tried a couple hits..no cure yet .... Planning on vaping but today and harvesting the entire plant

The Critical Purple Kush is an amazing smoke

I'm going to grow both again next grow in hopes they don't Hermy again

Critical purple kush showing some purple, sorry they starting to look ruff there in there last !
Yeah! Let that purple develop! When I chopped mine yesterday I could clearly see that the purple was starting. Too bad I saw it too late.

Yeah! Let that purple develop! When I chopped mine yesterday I could clearly see that the purple was starting. Too bad I saw it too late.
Yes I’m goin to let her ride out. Probably more like the end of the month hopefully

Back
Top Bottom