Seedsman Comparison Grow: CPK & Dr. Seedsman

Interesting
I follow a "micro grower" over on IG. He's a great canna-photographer.

Anyhow, I've seen him run a SOG in shot glasses in one of these.

I found it interesting.

Cute little buggers...
2019-11-14-08-59-29.jpg

LoL

Pretty neat stuff he's doing over there.
:thumb:

These are the space buckets I started with. Hence turbobucket. Baby bucket is the one on the right in the image below. Plants can be grown in any medium you desire. I use soilless. I've run a dwc and an aero bucket as well but using a more traditional medium works better without a water chiller.

My baby bucket has a gutter heater on to bottom of the floor of it with a thermostat to control the heat. The fans use temp controlled pwm for cooling. Holds a nice steady environment no atomic spikes that you typically see with a heat source.

Here's one of my first plants from my original bucket

Attachments

• IMG_20191114_104110167.jpg
    IMG_20191114_104110167.jpg
    702.3 KB · Views: 30
I don’t wait to up pot. I’m going to big pots with recycled FFOF soil. :cheesygrinsmiley: Second run in this pot. Flushed them good.
I’ll be running the FF trio feed, cal mag, ph +\-. PH target is 6.4.
AF9A5F68-6284-4424-A31A-CF1450890A87.jpeg
I'm trying something new with this group.

Normally, I'll go from cups to 3gal, then 10's.

I just ordered 1gal fabric pots. I think I'll up-pot from cups to 1gal this time, let them get near rootbound, then shoot em over to 10gal GeoPots.

Pretty sure they will respond well.

I just ordered 1gal fabric pots. I think I'll up-pot from cups to 1gal this time, let them get near rootbound, then shoot em over to 10gal GeoPots.

just a heads up from my experiance with the 1 gal fabric

i had a hard time getting a full rootball in the 1 gal fabric, seemed the
air pruning was keeping it a smaller than expected at the outside edges, figured a 2 gal was
needed but switched to plastic instead. Just my experience so wanted to throw it out there

Mine are 7 gallon pots, I figure there is a least 5-6 gallons worth of soil left in them.
10 Gallons!!! those could get huge!:eek: :high-five:
I know I do it different, but I personally move them once from cup to their final pot.

10gal. Fabric bags is what I use on outdoor girls they get about 7-8ft tall in those. Pics in my outdoor sig. Below

Back
Top Bottom